Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Man Cuts Off His Fingers To Look Like An Alien (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Cuts Off His Fingers To Look Like An Alien (VIDEO) (628 Views)

Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers / Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory / Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuts Off His Fingers To Look Like An Alien (VIDEO) by ParrotGirls360(f): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2021
A weird man's video surfaced online showing moments his fingers were being amputated so that he would look more like an alien.

Looking at his face, it is obvious that he has had other forms of facial surgeries to get his face looking the way it is.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://news.doit.com.ng/2021/11/25/man-cuts-fingers-to-look-like-alien/

1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off His Fingers To Look Like An Alien (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2021
i saw this madness and i was like... what type of drugs was he on to do this type of madness!? then i looked at his face tattoos and body modifications and i was like:" ok!"

at least, at family bdays, they wont need to hire a clown no more, as he will be the new kids favorite freak!

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off His Fingers To Look Like An Alien (VIDEO) by KingEverest: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2021
this guy is really possessed undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off His Fingers To Look Like An Alien (VIDEO) by dawnomike(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2021
Whatever rocks his boat.... If that's what makes him happy and fulfilled, so be it!!!
Re: Man Cuts Off His Fingers To Look Like An Alien (VIDEO) by Vision4God: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2021
What a life
Re: Man Cuts Off His Fingers To Look Like An Alien (VIDEO) by Damscodammy1(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2021
Werey re o
Re: Man Cuts Off His Fingers To Look Like An Alien (VIDEO) by SugarCake: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2021
This one daily bread sure for am,cos if u dey use the hand hustle,u no go cut am ...oyibos ehn

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Twerks & Party Hard With Toke M, Wande Coal, Reekado, Bbn Dorathy, A / ‘you Can Drink Poison If It Hurts’ – Caroline Danjuma / Submit Your Music Video To African Magic Channel. Read details..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.