Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

‘you Can Drink Poison If It Hurts’ – Caroline Danjuma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘you Can Drink Poison If It Hurts’ – Caroline Danjuma (623 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘you Can Drink Poison If It Hurts’ – Caroline Danjuma by DamnnNiggarr: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
‘You can drink poison if it hurts’ – Caroline Danjuma speaks on relationship with Timaya
Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma has addressed rumors of being in a romantic relationship with singer Timaya.

Danjuma, in an Instagram post on Sunday, denied any sexual involvement with the Dem Mama crooner.

Clearing the air on her relationship with the singer, the 41-year-old actress said she’s just friends with Timaya and nothing more.

She wrote: “Since you put up my picture, I needed to come down to your level to address you. Timaya is my friend. You can drink poison respectfully if it hurts.”

She warned bloggers to stop spreading rumors about her just to chase clout.

“When bloggers decide to type rubbish without confirmation that is something I will NOT TOLERATE THIS YEAR. Same rubbish has been written about me concerning a footballer when I was in a serious relationship two years ago and it was false.

“Like two opposite sex adults can’t be ORDINARY friends again? Something must happen? Enough of this silly mentality. I’m ashamed of whom I have been with or who I will be with.

“Don’t cook up stories for clout. If you have nothing better to do with your blog, find out solutions to make Africa’s economy better,” her post read.

The mother of three was married to the younger brother of Nigeria’s former Defence Minister, Gen. TY Danjuma, but the union crashed in 2016 over allegations bordering on infidelity, after 10 years.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/06/you-can-drink-poison-if-it-hurts-caroline-danjuma-speaks-on-relationship-with-timaya/

lalasticlala dominique MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: ‘you Can Drink Poison If It Hurts’ – Caroline Danjuma by Kriss216: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
. Like two opposite sex adults can’t be ORDINARY friends again? Something must happen

Gat and Yam theory.

1 Like

Re: ‘you Can Drink Poison If It Hurts’ – Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
how she replied the rumour seems the rumour hurts her
Re: ‘you Can Drink Poison If It Hurts’ – Caroline Danjuma by KingMaker44(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
cheesy
Okay
Re: ‘you Can Drink Poison If It Hurts’ – Caroline Danjuma by LiegeMan(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
The rumor really hurt her feelings.
Re: ‘you Can Drink Poison If It Hurts’ – Caroline Danjuma by StrongestMan(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Oboy!
This is celebrities' wahala.
*Great News! For your nafdac approved 100% organic, natural and very potent food supplements for health, wellness and skin care, worry no more, PURE Health and Wellness Food Supplements are here for you.

Do you know the human body can heal itself if given the right essential nutrients it requires? Yes, you don't need chemicals that only suppress symptoms without taking care of the root causes of so many diseases and ailments. The testimonies we've recorded so far from people who have used our products including myself are mind blowing. We've recorded all matter of ailments and diseases being reversed by simply taking these supplements religiously and for a certain period of time depending on what the problem is. Mind you the products are food supplements and not drugs or medicines and they don't cure or treat but they reverse diseases and ailments...meaning by the time the supplements are done with working in ones body, they ailments or diseases would disappear completely.

Be it cancer, diabetes, HBP, Arthritis, HIV, Infections, fertility issues, Prostrate issues, fibroids, covid-19, enzema, glaucoma, acne, etc.

All our products are NAFDAC approved, NMA and PSN endorsed and are also contained in the PDR of Northern America.

For order and enquiry, kindly check my signature for contact details*

(1) (Reply)

I've Had A Failed Marriage, Actor Jim Iyke Reveals / Genevieve Nnaji: Mental Health Is More Spiritual... Rededicate Your Life To God / Nigerian Actresses Make More Money Sleeping With Rich Men Than Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.