Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel (23310 Views)

Buhari Decorates Abubakar Abdullahi, Presidential Air Fleet Commander (Pic) / President Buhari Appoints Lt-Col Y.M. Dodo As His New ADC. / Buhari Decorates New Police IG With New Rank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by AsawanaDgreat: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bubu himself
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by Winning123: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Shut up. Every individual has the right to vote the candidate of their choice. If the electorate think your candidate was better they would have voted for him.

YoungLionken:
Buhari and frivolities grin..

For those of you who voted this man into power, welldone. Thankfully, it is hitting hard on everybody..

No major good news apart from NPower and international summits here and there..

It has never been this bad...

1 Like

Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by merits(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
congrats colnel i wish you more promotions.
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by bewla(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
phrancys001:
Nepotism grin grin grin
Untill you join and not promoted Then how call them names

No hate will make me not to celebrate achievement

1 Like

Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by popesco123: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Zombie for your mind you are educated as you may claim to speak good English. The people you are cajoling are more wealthy than your wretched Dard or papaa.

quote author=triple996 post=107949527]9ice
No erection in biafraland grin[/quote]
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by Tingotoe: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
fergie0o1:
@ Bashir Ahmad

Congratulations to my oga at Airforce Military School Jos (1991-1997). You remain an inspiration to all exjam both in the service and in other works of life. Keep the trail blazing.

3 Likes

Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by bewla(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Winning123:
Shut up. Every individual has the right to vote the candidate of their choice. If the electorate think your candidate was better they would have voted for him.

for does who are born in eighty's second tie and structural adjustment program is still fresh
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by labisibrass(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
God bless my academy adjutant!

1 Like

Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by Sctests: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
This is his second ADC that has been promoted to colonel within buhari's tenure.

So if you become ADC to buhari, automotic promotion after few years.
Na only abookii dem dey promote?

Clear case of nepotism.
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by olasaad(f): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:
black foreheads everywhere

Ma shaa Allah
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by bayelsaowei(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
phrancys001:
Nepotism grin grin grin
grin
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by Germi9: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
phrancys001:
Nepotism grin grin grin
Very serious one
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by vikgreen01(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
tiswell:
what training?
Direct short service commission training lasts for 9months at most.

Dude would have become a 2nd lieutenant by now

Be calming down.

Those who applied last year November as he claimed are still in training. They went to camp in April this year that’s for the ssc folks. Concerning the dssc folks they haven’t conclude their matter hence they haven’t been call to camp. I am replying him in regards to what he said that he would have been dead by either BH or bandits so i am quoting him that he will still b in training that if he’s among the ssc category.

And again direct short service training lasts for just 6months and they attain the rank of lieutenant. You’re talking in regards to short service combatant which training lasts for 9 months Nd commissioned as a 2nd lieutenant.
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by toujurs: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Block headed animal, becoming a colonel. These abooki people are so dumb ehn undecidedThis is the major reason nigeria can't move forward
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by tujays(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Penguin2:
I don almost join army last year November but I had mercy on my life and withdrew.

Who knows, maybe by now Boko Haram for don blast my brains off or bandits use me for training.

Alternatively, I would have survived all these things and had a wonderful military career.

But I choose not to play my life like a dice abeg.
imagine say after you yarn all this trash keke con hit you for junction die tomorrow morning?? most of you guys don't reason at all.

1 Like

Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by vikgreen01(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
tujays:
imagine say after you yarn all this trash keke con hit you for junction die tomorrow morning?? most of you guys don't reason at all.

I wonder. Most people think what happened to A will happen to B.
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by shigishege: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
phrancys001:
Nepotism grin grin grin
must he be a Igbo??
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by Penguin2: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
tujays:

That would be one of the happenstances of life.

How would you compare that to when I see my death and walk into it myself?
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by Penguin2: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
vikgreen01:

Be calming down.

Those who applied last year November as he claimed are still in training. They went to camp in April this year that’s for the ssc folks. Concerning the dssc folks they haven’t conclude their matter hence they haven’t been call to camp. I am replying him in regards to what he said that he would have been dead by either BH or bandits so i am quoting him that he will still b in training that if he’s among the ssc category.

And again direct short service training lasts for just 6months and they attain the rank of lieutenant. You’re talking in regards to short service combatant which training lasts for 9 months Nd commissioned as a 2nd lieutenant.

I have issues with NYSC and as such the only option I had was to apply as a regular combatant.

Would you still have wished I joined?
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by vikgreen01(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Penguin2:

I have issues with NYSC and as such the only option I had was to apply as a regular combatant.

Would you still have wished I joined?

Your choice bro. But going for RC will still take u 4years of migrating thru the NDA college. Why u will now b saying u would av been dead by BH or bandits from just last year to this moment.
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by hardbody: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
tiswell:
what training?
Dssc training lasts for 9months at most.

Dude would have become a 2nd lieutenant by now

Do you know whether he is a school certificate holder or a high school drop-out? Direct short service is for graduates oo.

I started off but abandoned it when one man started flogging us upon arrival for no reason and this was after having abandoned us under the sun till about 3pm. Those who understand Kaduna sun can relate. The idiot was saying, 'those of you running away, keep running and don't come back' Thank God I did. Maybe I would have been eliminated long before now.

1 Like

Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by vikgreen01(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by tujays(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Penguin2:

That would be one of the happenstances of life.

How would you compare that to when I see my death and walk into it myself?
you mean how do I compare death with death?? shocked shocked
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by vikgreen01(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin
hardbody:

Do you know whether he is a school certificate holder or a high school drop-out? Direct short service is for graduates oo..
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by ginggerxy: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
triple996:
9ice
No erection in biafraland grin
that's why you're a product of pre-cum grin
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by lesbiconverter: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
YoungLionken:

For those of you who voted this man into power, welldone. Thankfully, it is hitting hard on everybody..

if Nigeria didn't go this low we'll not appreciate what's coming after Buhari is gone

1 Like

Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
fergie0o1:
@ Bashir Ahmad

President Muhammadu Buhari has decorated his Aide De Camp (ADC), Lt. YM Dodo on his attainment of the rank of Colonel,

Bashir Ahmad is telling us that a Lt. was promoted to the rank of Colonel
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by tiswell(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
hardbody:

Do you know whether he is a school certificate holder or a high school drop-out? Direct short service is for graduates oo.

I started off but abandoned it when one man started flogging us upon arrival for no reason and this was after having abandoned us under the sun till about 3pm. Those who understand Kaduna sun can relate. The idiot was saying, 'those of you running away, keep running and don't come back' Thank God I did. Maybe I would have been eliminated long before now.
you are such a coward.
You ran away before the proper training.
For your mind,you are lucky ba?

Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by Missionaire: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lt to Colonel or Lt Colonel to Colonel?
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
MP.. ndi ojoo
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by asanausana91: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
YoungLionken:

kill yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Governorship Election: 9 Governorship Candidates Step Down For El-rufai / Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter / Kabiru Sokoto Sues Federal Government For N300million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.