Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,869 members, 7,956,278 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel (23312 Views)

Buhari Decorates Abubakar Abdullahi, Presidential Air Fleet Commander (Pic) / President Buhari Appoints Lt-Col Y.M. Dodo As His New ADC. / Buhari Decorates New Police IG With New Rank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by Penguin2: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
vikgreen01:

Your choice bro. But going for RC will still take u 4years of migrating thru the NDA college. Why u will now b saying u would av been dead by BH or bandits from just last year to this moment.

Wetin concern recruit with NDA?
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by Dagger111(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
anonymous1759:
wink
Nepotism will fill this thread but when Odili's daughter was sworn in nobody from that region cared to question it all they said is that it runs in the family.
I don't know between PMB and them who are more Nepotistic . I'll categorize them as the same PMB is just more fortunate than them.

Why are you people (Igbos) always want trouble in this country everyday? This man is his ADC for God's sake, do you knw the role of an ADC at all?
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by anonymous1759(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dagger111:

Why are you people (Igbos) always want trouble in this country everyday? This man is his ADC for God's sake, do you knw the role of an ADC at all?

Read my post and digest before you quote .
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by hardbody: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
tiswell:
you are such a coward.
You ran away before the proper training.
For your mind,you are lucky ba?

Thanks bro. I am a coward. I love this cowardice that has saved me from Bokoharam death. When I ran away from NDA BH was not this huge. By now I would have been somewhere around sambisa awaiting some form of death. God bless that cowardice. Infact it was the Lord that spoke to me.
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by vikgreen01(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Penguin2:

Wetin concern recruit with NDA?

You said regular combatant RC. RC na regular course Na NDA cadets dem be.

U for don say na recruit from the onset u bin won put in for.
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by Penguin2: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
vikgreen01:

You said regular combatant RC. RC na regular course Na NDA cadets dem be.

U for don say na recruit from the onset u bin won put in for.

Forgive my poor knowledge of the technical terminologies for these things.

Not a military personnel you know.

But I really wanted to serve in any security parastatal sha!
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by vikgreen01(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Penguin2:

Forgive my poor knowledge of the technical terminologies for these things.

Not a military personnel you know.

But I really wanted to serve in any security parastatal sha!

Cool bro. Man up, browse Nd research the one that interest u Nd all the best.!!!
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by YoungLionken(m): 3:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Winning123:
Shut up. Every individual has the right to vote the candidate of their choice. If the electorate think your candidate was better they would have voted for him.

Who's this he-goat again
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by tsdarkside(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
YoungLionken:
Buhari and frivolities grin..

For those of you who voted this man into power, welldone. Thankfully, it is hitting hard on everybody..

No major good news apart from NPower and international summits here and there..

It has never been this bad...

haaaa....!!

cant you ipobians suffer quietly....?? must you shout it to the world....??

buhari this,buhari that....

nonesense....
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by YoungLionken(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

haaaa....!!

cant you ipobians suffer quietly....?? must you shout it to the world....??

buhari this,buhari that....

nonesense....

I'm from Borno state you idiot! angry angry angry
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by tsdarkside(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
YoungLionken:

I'm from Borno state you idiot! angry angry angry

ohh sorry....lets call it friendly fire then....

kiki....
Re: Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel by hardbody: 3:24am On Dec 12, 2021
tiswell:
you are such a coward.
You ran away before the proper training.
For your mind,you are lucky ba?

Yes Sir. Thank Sir. I was such a coward. My Dad was later to tell me that it is the coward that points out the grave of the courageous and lion hearted. I am aware that military training could be rigorous but certainly not brutish. Oyinbo sef no wicked their own military trainees like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers / National Assembly sembly Leadership Meets Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.