Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! (13081 Views)

Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job / Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" / Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by elyte89: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
bolabadmus38:
Oliseh is good for the job too. He is no nonsense person who will not tolerate any rubbish from any players or official. He's also technically sound.

Yea true..but he lacks man management wc is also very important.. His poor man management almost ruined d team d last time he was at d helms of affair!

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
kenzysmith:
No we need a forigen coach amineke should be drafted in as his assistant Late keshi started as an assistant and learn what is stopping amunike from doing the same D era of choosing only igbos players should not be repeated, the era of collecting money from players to feature in nation cup and world cup will not be condone. For 2 consercutive afcon local coaches failed to qualify us na worldcup. Nigerians keep making mistake genort has done well he has diliver in terms of qualification. Joachim low and fabio cappello even zindane is available
Na bad belle go finally kill you..

Igbos have ALWAYS DOMINATED the National teams..

I0 OUT OF 23 PLAYERS.. cheesy

OVER 43 % of the last Super Eagles Squad were IGBOS..

Ndidi,Iwobi,Iheanacho,Omeruo,Okoye,
Awaziem,Onuachu,Chukwueze,
Ejuke,Onyeka..

Whether in the time of Westerhoff..

Jo Bonfrere..

Or Rohr..

Yesterday..

Today..

And tomorrow..

IGBOS will CONTINUE TO DOMINATE..

There's nothing..

Haters like you..

Can do about it.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by Elidrisy20: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Which kind oyinbo be dis man? Everybody no lyk you, leave nw

1 Like

Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by bigcasava1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
Afonja will not buy that idea.
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by Mrtaye: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
kenzysmith:
No we need a forigen coach amineke should be drafted in as his assistant Late keshi started as an assistant and learn what is stopping amunike from doing the same D era of choosing only igbos players should not be repeated, the era of collecting money from players to feature in nation cup and world cup will not be condone. For 2 consercutive afcon local coaches failed to qualify us na worldcup. Nigerians keep making mistake genort has done well he has diliver in terms of qualification. Joachim low and fabio cappello even zindane is available
Oga which one be your own with amunike sef,why do you so hate him abi even when it's glaring for every one to see or do you think Nigerians are fools
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by younglleo: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
rizzyray:
Na those local coach dey corrupt... Besides no qualified local coach in Nigeria
oliseh na joke abi?
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by McBishop2020: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
I don't know about Amunike, but I know that Oliseh can handle Nigerians.

I wonder if someone like Oliseh is made the president of Nigeria.

I no say anything oooo
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by McBishop2020: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
kenzysmith:

You need deliverance!
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by udeh3(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Daviddoma:

If they try it.Nigeria shld forget about world cup n even reaching quarter final.. undecided

Yet a local coach won us the last Nation Cup. Go check the coach profile that Dalung suggested before talking. He succeeded massively as a player and also a coach
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by Numerouno94(m): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
McBishop2020:
I don't know about Amunike, but I know that Oliseh can handle Nigerians.

I wonder if someone like Oliseh is made the president of Nigeria.

I no say anything oooo

Hv u 4gottn that Oliseh once coached the Eagles nd it ended in disaster?

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by rickyrex(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
kenzysmith:
must you see yourself as second class always
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by rickyrex(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
HonestFriend:
After u give amunike the job before u knew it, Finidi will tell him to use 4.4.2 formation, Kanu will say 5.3.2, Taribo West will tell him 4.3.3..

Local coaches re good but they should leave a coach to do his job.
and u come to hink say same no dey happen to rohr
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by asunaobi(m): 12:28am On Nov 26, 2021
[i][/i]
kenzysmith:

Go and stand in front of the mirror and let yourself know how far still you have to go to rediscover yourself.
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by casppyjay: 4:11am On Nov 26, 2021
kyuniii:
Dalung that year, The money spend was well spended.
almost the same era of my oga at the top.. lol
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by Papparassi: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
But Dalung is making common sense here..
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by elyte89: 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Codemaniacs...bro I need ur attention
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by codemaniacs: 5:37am On Mar 16, 2022
elyte89:
Codemaniacs...bro I need ur attention

Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by elyte89: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2022
codemaniacs:

Bro I noticed ur moniker on how to make money online...I mean domaining

Please can u put me thru?
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by codemaniacs: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2022
elyte89:

Bro I noticed ur moniker on how to make money online...I mean domaining

Please can u put me thru?

To have an idea of domaining works go and read the first 50 pages of the 2 domaining threads..
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by elyte89: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2022
codemaniacs:

To have an idea of domaining works go and read the first 50 pages of the 2 domaining threads..

OK I will get back to u after reading d 1st 50pages
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by codemaniacs: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2022
elyte89:

OK I will get back to u after reading d 1st 50pages

I do brandable domains only.. Geo-domains is hard for me...

Note: It is not a get rich quick thing, you may never make any sale.. I started in 2020 and I have made only 2 sales... so it can be very frustrating and requires serious patience..

there are two domain threads.

1.) the title is - "What To Do To Make Money Online?".

2.) the title is - "Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies"..

the first topic "What To Do To Make Money Online?" will teach you mostly about Basics of domaining but its based on Geo-domaining.. note in the first topic there is an intro to brandable domains on page 659 by a user called bec:kplanet. that is first name you'll see on the page. you can read comments from that user on that page to also get started with brandable domains..

the second topic is based on brandable domains..
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by Daviddoma(m): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
udeh3:

Yet a local coach won us the last Nation Cup. Go check the coach profile that Dalung suggested before talking. He succeeded massively as a player and also a coach
How did it end grin
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by Papparassi: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2023
Amuneke should be considered
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by udeh3(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Daviddoma:

How did it end grin

How did it end in what way? Be clear with your question?
Re: Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! by Fortruth: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
kenzysmith:

Are you okay Mr Blackie? When had Netherlands hired AFrican coach?

You Niggs are just so stupid!

It’s better to promote your people no matter how “local” they are over f.uckin foreigners who dont give 2 f.uks about your soccer or “nation”.

My goodness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Defeat Ivory Coast 3-1 In Wafu Tournament. Qualify For U17 Afcon. / Flying Eagles Jet Out To Sudan AFCON U-20 Qualifier / Lionel Messi Is More Mature Than Neymar - Barcelona Legend Xavi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.