Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed (30444 Views)

Hundreds Of Youths Protest Against Police Brutality In Delta State (Photos) / Breaking: FBI Letter Says Tinubu Was Not A Student Of Chicago State University / DPR Disowns Bashir Ahmad Appointment Letter, Says It's Fake (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by AbdOla: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fear men in black uniform cos anything black symbol represents devil or wahalaa.......Aniiii sirin

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Meaning If you are neither police nor an army officer in Nigeria. You are simply a sitting duck in the midst of these terrorists.

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Komu1048(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Islie:
Nigerian Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed, Harmed

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/25/exclusive-nigerian-army-laments-police-brutality-secret-letter-says-soldiers-are-being

I hate Nigerian Police with all my might, their brutality and abuse of power is on another level.
Especially those that call themselves SARS, people might argue that they have been disbanded, perhaps officially but this guys r still much around and can easily been seen with their rascal look n uncivil way of thing. They always appear like arm robbers, those guys r crazy
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by FreedomArmy: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fake new by the army. The police is your friend and i enjoin every army personel to go about their lawful business as the police is on top of the game to protect them

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Shalommy(f): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Buhahaha.. Everybody for naija dey crack jokes. Naija na my country
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Newton2024: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
RichDad1:
A document that’s meant to be confidential is out on blog pages within few days.
Patriotism is [b]gone
in this country. Shame! [/b]
Gone for good!
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Mayeldah(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
that's a family issue, they can kill themselves for all we care

Civilians please stay off this matter

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Micmuzac: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
I see, and who's going to report their own massacres and atrocities
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by silvoclaira: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Quality20:
I'm more concerned about the brutality of nija delta militants on NA, it's got to stop pls
wink
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Bigpapi: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
LokoH:
They will rise up against themselves. It is a curse from heaven

Amen

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Yankee101: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Naija police sha
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by nedekid: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
fourboys:
Police dey kill soldiers or what I don't get it
Soon na soldiers go protest "endsars" for lekki roll gate. grin

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Thefirmorganics(f): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Eeya, it is well cry
Check my bio
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by sharpwriter(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Massiveglory:
Police beat army , while vigilante rescue police.
Very funny people Full this our country.
This picture is very funny walahi cheesy police clinging to savior vigilante just the way a child would cling to a super hero. cheesy

The police guy must have lost all hope of getting rescued! grin

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Idadurun: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Anti-Cult and anti-kidnap units of the Nigeria Police have equally started their own madness just like the disbanded SARS.

They've started picking and tagging innocent Nigerians as kidnappers with ill treatment meted out on them. They demand for about #5 million for bail while friends and family members of their victims who were illegally arrest were attacked with all sorts of dangerous weapon if they refuse to pay #50000.

They seize and search the wallets and phones of their victims and lied to callers that their victim is a kidnapper or cultists. They defame the character of their victims and request for huge sum of money for bail. They sold the same lies to the IG and the commissioner of police just to dissuade potential instructions from their commands.

I mean ANTI-KIDNAP and ANTI-CULT units of the police stationed at MINI OKORO IN PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by drololaaof: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
So the NA knows that there is police brutality what happens when military brutalized us

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Billygee2u: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
JavaScript90:
Wonders shall never end in Nigeria. So army is also suffering in police hands?
Well the army deserves any treatment they get from the police. Both of them are two sides of same coin.
So this is a case of terrorist killing terrorist, just like boko Haram vs iswap what matters is that in the end Nigerians have one less terrorist to torment them
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups.
I have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and built to mimic the features of Nigeria property center. Learn more about this real estate website from the link on my signature.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Femeto: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Islie:
Nigerian Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed, Harmed

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/25/exclusive-nigerian-army-laments-police-brutality-secret-letter-says-soldiers-are-being
Dog eat dog.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by dasparrow: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Both the Nigerian army and police are brutal to civilians and the general masses so I can care less if they turn against each other. God is not happy with any one of them.

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by MightySparrow: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Until I hear from Láì mohammed, Í can't believe.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Nnamdi42: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
The army and Nigeria police are funny,if u lament on police brutality what do u want an ordinary Nigeria to lament on ,you killed them ,rape their women and steal from them, in fact may God Punish both of u.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by jaxxy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Earlystar698:
Terrorist condemning terrorist cheesy

And ipob are terrorists also.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by popefuse(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
This is what happen when they ask army to come and be doing police job. They are meant to be guiding the nation not within nation, police is for internal control. But Nigerian always do things upside down

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by joyandfaith: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Islie:

The same army that killed endsars protesters for protesting against police brutality.

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by MorningStar233: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
LokoH:
They will rise up against themselves. It is a curse from heaven

And you are the deputy Jesus that was there the day the curse was laid..abeg get sense
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by MorningStar233: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Islie:

You will explain how you got this very soon...
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Zion243(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
What about military abuse on civilians that has almost become a norm in Nigeria?
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by LokoH(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
MorningStar233:

And you are the deputy Jesus that was there the day the curse was laid..abeg get sense
The curse existed before Jesus.
And, if you deserve it by heaven, you won't escape it
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by MicrosoftExcel: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Restricted document on blog lipsrsealed shocked

Official Secret Acts 1962 has been breached
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Topsin4great(m): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Folicie brukality, 2 ex-co fighting on the same topic

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Ewedegubbler: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nigeria Evil Police butchering Nigeria evil army.

This is Bubu wahala...E no concern me..

Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself

I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center / Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers / Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo