Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed (30452 Views)

Hundreds Of Youths Protest Against Police Brutality In Delta State (Photos) / Breaking: FBI Letter Says Tinubu Was Not A Student Of Chicago State University / DPR Disowns Bashir Ahmad Appointment Letter, Says It's Fake (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by chaloskyx: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
WHEN THEY RELEASED THE 58 POLICEMEN THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR END SARS PROTESTERS MURDERS I MADE THE FOLLOWING ASSUMPTIONS (LOOK AT POINT NOS 4) ITS OBVIOUS THATS THE PLAN TO PIN ALL THE EVENTS ON THAT DAY ON THE POLICE EVEN SAYING POLICE BRUTALIZES THE NIGERIAN ARMY WE AS NIGERIANS KNOW NO POLICE MAN WOULD DARE CHALLENGE A MILITARY OFFICER TO AVOID A VIOLENT REPERCUSSION IT HAS SHAPPENED COUNTLESS TIMES. SO PLEASE TELL ME WHOS FOOLING WHO

1.THESE ARE FAKE NAMES THEY PUT FORWARD

2. IS IT NOT SOILDERS NOT POLICEMEN THAT OPENED FIRE

3. THEY ARE USING THE POLICE TO SAVE THE CAREERS OF THE NIGERIAN MILITARY GENERALS AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF BUHARI FROM PROSECUTION

4. THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO DIVERT THE BLAME FROM BUHARI AND HIS APC COHORTS BY PINNING IT ON INNOCENT POLICEMEN WHO HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE

5. NIGERIANS ARE ACTUALLY IDIOTS FOR NOT RAISING QUESTIONS
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Testimony1988(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
How will a police officer brutalize a military officer, the reverse should be the case.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Lewandoski20(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
This letter was deliberately leaked to Cast the Nigerian Army as A Victim of Police Brutality especially after the release of the Endsars Panel Report. This is a Counter Narrative Ops by the Nigerian Army. I can see through this Smokescreen.

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by ajl: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
This is the only sad story about Nija I will smile to. Let tbem.kill themselves. Oppressors of the people. Ask me, which of the two I hate most, it's the military. One can still relate with the police, though they are equally evil. In fact, if I become Nigeria president, I will disband the military. And will get every citizen to have military training to become potential defender of Nija territory if need be. We only need standby military.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Dagger111(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Massiveglory:
Police beat army , while vigilante rescue police.
Very funny people Full this our country.

It is unfortunate that lot of illiterate are on Nairaland and that's why you won't see such ignorance statements on Twitter and co. If you can't decode simple English, just keep quiet.

Nigerian Army is just trying to be more professional because if soldiers engage the Police force, same public will condemn same act. However, the NA is trying to info the police that the NA and police are nt on same hierarchy. Simple
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Dagger111(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
ajl:
This is the only sad story about Nija I will smile to. Let tbem.kill themselves. Oppressors of the people. Ask me, which of the two I hate most, it's the military. One can still relate with the police, though they are equally evil. In fact, if I become Nigeria president, I will disband the military. And will get every citizen to have military training to become potential defender of Nija territory if need be. We only need standby military.

See illiterate, mention one country without military. Just imagine what a citizen is altering. No wonder Bubu called you all "Lazy youths".
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by MorningStar233: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
LokoH:

The curse existed before Jesus.
And, if you deserve it by heaven, you won't escape it
Why use the word " You" why not say if a person deserves it? Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: 'Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole. ... He took the curse of God on himself so that every believer would be blessed rather than cursed.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Dagger111(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
RichDad1:
A document that’s meant to be confidential is out on blog pages within few days.
Patriotism is gone in this country. Shame!

I swear, the medias are the real problem of this country. They give different narrations to occurrence. I wish they can sign that Media Regulation bill.

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Dagger111(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
BlackTurf:
grin grin grin Army Crying because police wan wound them? I don't believe this cheesy

If Army starts dealing with police, I hope you all won't start crying for them?

The Police brought all this malice into this country starting from Boko Haram, when they called their leader Mohammed Yusuf. Once they cause problem they can't handle, they will all run back to their stations and the Army will come and clean the mess.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Earlystar698(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fourwinds:

Thank God.
ESN food don land.

What do you have to say about this:

buckeyemedia
nlpolicewoman
krismas
alimohammedibn
falseprophet
pricemajestic
pantami
modsfucker
ibkhaleel
Biodun556
Lastcall
Aboks
Gawu1
theFilmtric
Asidy
MalcoImX
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
Almaigaa
Arewawife
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool

Budaatum
Monogamy
donbenie
Candidlady
supportnija
Safyqueen
Danjikanbauchi
SlyDev
oloyedewaris
Haakeem
Caseless
Lovenorth
Patrioticman007
Cilicmarin

And someone is doubting Lekki massacre

How do you remember those miscreant names cheesy
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Wonderboy01(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
specialbobby:

I pray someone here can help you with a job
I really feel for you
thanks man ,,,, I pray so

Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by labisibrass(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dagger111:

It is unfortunate that lot of illiterate are on Nairaland and that's why you won't see such ignorance statements on Twitter and co. If you can't decode simple English, just keep quiet.

Nigerian Army is just trying to be more professional because if soldiers engage the Police force, same public will condemn same act. However, the NA is trying to info the police that the NA and police are nt on same hierarchy. Simple

Thank God for people like you. I'm sure most of them rushing to comment didn't read the signal. It's just trying to address the assumption police is trying to have with the army just because they are both involved in internal security ops these days. You'd see a police sergeant trying hard to prove he seniors an army corporal.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by LokoH(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
MorningStar233:

Why use the word " You" why not say if a person deserves it? Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: 'Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole. ... He took the curse of God on himself so that every believer would be blessed rather than cursed.
I should not use "YOU", but you can say "'YOU' are deputy Jesus" ?
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by billyG(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
NA a skeleton of her former self...let them all killed themselves all has guns.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Dagger111(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
labisibrass:

Thank God for people like you. I'm sure most of them rushing to comment didn't read the signal. It's just trying to address the assumption police is trying to have with the army just because they are both involved in internal security ops these days. You'd see a police sergeant trying hard to prove he seniors an army corporal.

I am telling you bro, Police Constable flying shoulder with Army Lance Corporal. Is that not madness? If Army look their direction, they will start crying foul to gain the citizens' sympathy. Nigerian Army is not doubt and know how to embarrass the Police Force if they push the NA to the wall.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Massiveglory: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dagger111:

Dagger sharap!
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by MorningStar233: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
LokoH:

I should not use "YOU", but you can say "'YOU' are deputy Jesus" ?

Did I curse you? I asked a question but yours was like an ascertion, but it won't affect me
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by LokoH(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
MorningStar233:

Did I curse you? I asked a question but yours was like an ascertion, but it won't affect me
You are either a gentle man or a born again. I am very sorry sir
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Gireiboy(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dedemworld:
All these problems come from top military officers that has turn Army into politics if not there will be no loops like this... soldiers only need standing order from their commands, this would totally curb police madness and assumptions against soldiers...
Police is the principal law enforcement agency in the country, constitutionally they are more powerful than the military.
Besides, you hold AK, i hold AK, how you wan intimidate me.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Gireiboy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dagger111:

Police is the principal law enforcement agency in the country, bro! which hierarchy are you talking about?
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Dagger111(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Gireiboy:

Police is the principal law enforcement agency in the country, bro! which hierarchy are you talking about?

For the fact that you are a police, I basically understand that you have to support your own.

As such, in the Police force, the lowest rank is constable follow by Corporal which takes 4yrs from the latter to Cpl. In the Army, it takes least of 10yrs to attain same Corporal. In view of this, during joint operations, u will see Police Corporal claiming same authority and dragging shoulder with Army Corporal which is very frustrating.

Do you get the Hierarchy now?
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Dagger111(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Massiveglory:

Dagger sharap!

U dey medt, counter my claim nah, bloody police.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Dedemworld: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Gireiboy:

Police is the principal law enforcement agency in the country, constitutionally they are more powerful than the military.
Besides, you hold AK, i hold AK, how you wan intimidate me.

If you like be headmaster law enforcement agency.. if u can handle the country security well as a police u claimed, why don't you guys handle the country internal security well, was it not the incompetency of the police made military to be performing police work around the country or under norms is Army suppose to be doing police duty And do u think it's only by AK they can intimidate or treat person Bleep up... when they use better blow scatter ur mouth u will know that it's not by carrying AK... can u stand as a man and fight.. I said it again. Let Army authority address this matter cox when they didn't address it. It gonna turn bloody cox what police would cause even their next generation won't recover from it.. thank God una know how to pull uniform wen e finally happen.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by iyke2frankeze: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
God I thank you ooooooooooo!
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by King44(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
They should kill one another who cares
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by Truvelisback(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
fourboys:
Police dey kill soldiers or what I don't get it
Police dey kill soldiers na! Abi, u no know? These Army guys sha too dey show themselves. For Delta state, Bomadi this year one Policeman being dey drink for one joint when one Army guy come dey harrass the policeman. The policeman change am for am. No so the Army guy bring out gun shoot the policeman, e no enter. Na so the policeman bring him own gun out shoot the Army guy, na so the Army guy take die.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by efficiencie(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Islie:
Nigerian Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed, Harmed

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/25/exclusive-nigerian-army-laments-police-brutality-secret-letter-says-soldiers-are-being

This is sweet news. You two should annihilate each other. You two are threats to every unarmed civilian.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by MorningStar233: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
LokoH:

You are either a gentle man or a born again. I am very sorry sir

Thank you sir.
Re: Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed by happYFingers(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
My brother, I doubt nothing any more in this side of hell.
Truly, Aba mma ndi Aba wink

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark / Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media / Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan