Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Trick For Making Your Coffee Less Bitter- EIA With Benard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trick For Making Your Coffee Less Bitter- EIA With Benard (164 Views)

I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo / Actress Chinedu Benard D!€d 5 Hours After This Happened In Church Friend Confirm / Phyno Gifts Miya Michael Money For Making A Cover Of His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trick For Making Your Coffee Less Bitter- EIA With Benard by MikePhilly(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Not many people love to drink their coffee black, because the bitterness is way too much for their taste buds to handle. Things are changing though, because of a trick that uses a grain of salt to take any cup of coffee from bitter to delightful.

While adding a little salt to your food instantly makes it taste better, the trick works with coffee as well. Aside from blocking bitter flavors, it also amplifies the flavor of your coffee in general. Food scientists and chefs around the world know that salt is a key ingredient in creating delicious foods. The perfect level of salt can elevate any food from just okay to something truly delicious. It also has a powerful effect to enhance good flavors and reduce the bad ones. It's interesting that this can carry over to coffee."

According to food scientist, Bryson Jackson, adding a grain or two of salt into bitter coffee suppresses the receptors on your tongue that would usually alert your brain to its bitter taste. "Our ability to taste has an association with our survival as a species: bitter signals that something is likely poisonous and we are averse to too much of it," she says. "The thought is that salt binds to the taste receptors and blocks the bitter compounds from binding to the bitter taste receptors." Suppressing that signal also allows you to better taste and enjoy the other flavors associated with coffee.

The expression Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), is a globally accepted tool used by environmental experts to systematically assess the cause-effect relationship between development activities and environmental sustainability as man continues his widespread and almost unabated development of his immediate environment.

Dr. Benard Omoyeni is the Author of the renowned EIA book titled: Principles and Application of Environmental Impact Assessment, a book that is widely circulated among the tertiary institutions of learning in Nigeria and accepted for sales on Amazon.com

Re: Trick For Making Your Coffee Less Bitter- EIA With Benard by Cabardin: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
I love coffee wink
Re: Trick For Making Your Coffee Less Bitter- EIA With Benard by mollyfq: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Thank you for sharing this. I could never drink black coffee, it was always too bitter for me, so I always added milk. I am going to try to use your tip.
But in general, I like making coffee at home and learning more about proper brewing, like How Long Do Coffee Grounds Last. I like making coffee best in a French press. It perfectly brings out the aroma and flavor of coffee beans, and it's the easiest way to make coffee at home. The main thing is to buy the freshest roasted beans and have a good grinder.

(1) (Reply)

Can Your Babe Twerk Hard.. / We Are Good’ – Rema Reconciles With DJ Neptune / Must-see Videos From Wizkid’s Made In Lagos Tour At The 02 Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.