Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Do You Need A Healthy Feeling, Read Till D End� - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do You Need A Healthy Feeling, Read Till D End� (243 Views)

Tips For A Healthy Life Style / The Feeling Behind The Veil / Till Death Do Us Part! (Romance) Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Healthy Feeling, Read Till D End� by LIZTEJ(f): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
I remember a scene that happened years ago, I was so sad I wasn’t around to witness that scene but nevertheless I will communicate it to you as I was told.

It was holiday and as usual relatives came visiting, this time around my dad decided to make it fun as he took the whole family out to a nearby amusement park.

Gist Giver: Oh happiness in me, we were all enjoying ourselves in the first section, na so we com decide to move forward to the next section which looks more amazing than the first one.
It was suppose to be an awesome day as we were told that we will spend the whole day there.

Gist giver: Oya ask what happened

Me: (Anxious) What happened

Gist giver: As I was saying, na so we com decide to move forward, oh the song playing in my spirit was Joy overflow in my heart, sing a new song to the lord

Me: what happened now

Gist giver: hmmm so as we tried to move forward to the next section na so our nephew com start this gigantic cry ooo.

Bross kilode lets move to the next section of the amusement park , na so he increase volume.
That boy just spoilt that day for us faa, he didn’t know that where we were was just the beginning of awesomeness because of him everyone could not go elsewhere

Me: (laughs Hard) oh my that was a forceful stagnation

Gist Giver: why are you laughing, it’s everything that is spiritual to you, which one is forceful Stagnation again.

Me: Oh what a pain, how I wish I was there. I will not even settle for less. Mtcheew( I hissed) I will now stay in one place because of one two year old nephew.
It’s only if the holy spirit is saying I should stay ooo, if not I will forcefully carry him to the next section

Gist Partner: Ahh Elizabeth you are wicked. I have always known you are a wicked somebody.

Me: Abegi call me what you want I don’t care, if the boy likes let him cry firee he cannot hinder me from moving to that next level.
When I know that if he gets to the next ride he will so much have fun that he will forget he once cried.
And the conclusion of the matter is that we will both move forward and enjoy ourselves.

Gist Partner: hmm that’s true ooo he will be so overwhelmed with Joy that be won’t even accept to return back to the former ride.

Me: Exactly dear, so if that’s your definition of wickedness lemme alone with my wickedness

Gist partner : Am sorry nowww.

Me: No problem I forgive you (Something dropped in my spirit)

Oh My God Wow new revelation

Gist partner: What’s it again ooo

Me: Do you know this is how most of us behave to God, especially you that you like complaining about everything.

Gist Partner: How can you compare me to that child.

Me: Am not comparing you but I received a message from the gist you gave me now.

Gist Partner: Hmm prophetess abeg wetin Holy Spirit gist you, am all ears.

Me: what I received is that most of us are the author of our Misfortune.

Gist Partner : How?

Me: Most of us get too satisfied with where we are or what we have that we forget Gods Direction.

Yes Gods direction we feel it’s God that has done this so we don’t see a need to move forward.
Nobody like to leave a comfort zone. But God sees greater things ahead and as he tries to carry us along to that greater place we refuse to move just like our nephew and we fill his ears with different things like God don’t allow me lose this my Job, God I want this university not another one, Lord leave me here am happy where I am, Lord if you give me one child now I won’t disturb u for life, why is my finances like this lord I was better off before what is happening…. Etc.

Gist Partner: Ehnn Ehnn now don’t we have the right to tell God our feelings again ni.

Me: Of course we do and so does our nephew, so you have no right to blame him for how that day ended.

That’s why I said we are not different from that 2year old boy. Sometimes we think we are right when we speak to God just the way our nephew felt it was right to cry out when you want to deprive him from getting and enjoying what he wants at the moment.

If only our nephew saw the other ride maybe he wouldn’t have cried you know, same thing with us if only we see what God is seeing in the future we won’t cry or complain like children.

If he opens our eyes to see where our current situation of life will lead us to. We will only Give him thanks.

Gist Partner: To us it’s as if he is punishing us but it’s a blessing in disguise.

Me: Yes sometimes God forcefully drags us from a particular season of life to another not because we have offended him but because he loves us and he wants us to move forward everyday of our lives.

Gist Partner : hmmm that is If we don’t take a new step we will remain in our old step.
So some forces must act on us for us to move.

Me: hmm that’s the scientist ooo

Gist partner : Laughs Yes now if we don’t move ourselves something will move us and it’s either backward or forward. God moves us forward but we ourselves are the cause of our backwardness in life. If God is trying his best to move us forward and we choose to remain in our old position the devil will take that great opportunity to move us backward.

Me: Ehhhayyyy Ride on sistooo
(We both laughed)

But the truth still remains that our decisions does not only affect us, it affects what God wants to do through us and in us.

It affects lives God wants to touch and change through us. Just that one step can can affect a lot of things positively or negatively.

See note this if you don’t take a bold step of faith today and follow Gods direction, if you allow God to move you himself you will cry ooo because you didn’t agree in the first place and you feel your forced aginst your will and you don’t know what the destination will look like but when you get there your laughter will have no limit. You will forget the tears you once shed

Gist Partner: That’s why it’s good to always pray for God to open the eyes of our understanding so that we will know the purpose of each seasons of life that we encounter.
When the purpose of a thing is unknown abuse is inevitable.

Me: Hmmm my people perish because of lack of knowledge

Gist Partner: And understanding as well my dear, Am really guilty of all that has been said I pray God helps me, he is free to move me himself even when am refusing him, please move me yourself lord. I prefer that.

Me : Just like me, God is moving me himself, I was first distressed and all but when God showed me where he was taking me to, the Joy of the lord became my Strength and even in my present situation I can’t do anything but Glorify his name for what he has done, what he is doing and what he will continue to accomplish through me.

Gist Partner: They are all lessons of life my dear, to prepare us for the future and make us stronger to behold his Glory.

Me: Thanks for reading till this point, the difference between your obedience and God Sovereign act to make you obey is that, your obedience gives you a peace that passes all understanding.

you will never complain because you know where you are going and who is leading you while God Sovereign act to make you obey will give you so much discomfort and that discomfort is not coming from God.

Its caused by you because you don’t know your destination and you doubt the person leading you i.e your faith is absent, absence of trust.

I don’t know where you belong here but all I have to say is 2Cor.4.15 - All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.

Phil.4.6 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

PERSEVERE, HOPE, KEEP YOUR FAITH STRONG AND ALIVE.

GOD IS TAKING YOU SOMEWHERE AND ITS NOT A SMALL PLACE, YOU WILL SURELY GET THERE IN JESUS NAME

Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy.

I leave you with a healthy feeling

©Liztej

Your Strategic Writer.......

(1) (Reply)

The Negamus Chronicles - The Boy Wrote / Long-term Blog Content Writer Needed / Sand Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.