Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid (37258 Views)

Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) / Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by olulove(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
OBO to the world
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by tragergeorge(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
The real GOAT...
No b old CR7
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Scottz: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wow snake don finally leave water closet
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Blaqcode: 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
okololo:
So?

Lomon
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by lomprico(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Copy copy, Rema did such first
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Bebson007(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Baba Nla shocked the fan.... good one there.
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by ParrotGirls360(f): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Machala himself....great guy.

The man below chopped his fingers off to look like an alien. Click link in my signature to watch the scary video

Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by clothingonline(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
All I need as a fan make WizKid abuse me on IG or Facebook then I fire back for more followers lol

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Blacksavage: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
MrImole:
So?
Fry beans naaa!
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by SurvivorM(f): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
The fan don cashout 1M be that
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by MOTOPARK: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
How is making the Naira more effective against other currencies
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by MufasaLion: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Antoeni:
Meaning What ?
That he is Accessible or What ?
DAVIDO LEADS Jor

Yes, he leads in noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by DukeofOyo: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
How much is it and how do I get it?
Bigjentle15:
So what do we do with this now? undecided

PLEASE HEAR THIS!!

DO YOU KNOW THAT UNTREATED AND MISTREATED INFECTION CAN LEAD TO INFERTILITY IN MEN And WOMEN? HAVE YOU BEEN SUFFERING FROM ANY KIND Of INFECTIONS OR GROWTH INSIDE YOUR BODY.

STOP managing infections, crush that Chronic and STUBBORN infection and Growth that refused to go and enjoy GOOD health within 2weeks. You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent Solution.
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by PennywysCares(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bigjentle15:

PLEASE HEAR THIS!!

DO YOU KNOW THAT UNTREATED AND MISTREATED INFECTION CAN LEAD TO INFERTILITY IN MEN And WOMEN? HAVE YOU BEEN SUFFERING FROM ANY KIND Of INFECTIONS OR GROWTH INSIDE YOUR BODY.

STOP managing infections, crush that Chronic and STUBBORN infection and Growth that refused to go and enjoy GOOD health within 2weeks. You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent Solution.
scam
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by MufasaLion: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
taiwolomo1:
These celebrities were aided my media hype! If not for media!! They make these guys way of life a very bigdeal! They make them trend unnecessary!

Stop hating. They are celebrities and media houses profit from publishing contents about them.
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bigjentle15:

PLEASE HEAR THIS!!

Who else notice that the lady's hands are not the same color
Maybe she has infection in the other hand
Just kidding
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by MufasaLion: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
DukeofOyo:
How much is it and how do I get it?

Instead of you to go to a clinic, you wanna go pay for something that's not medically certified.
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by KingDash: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sammydanny:
Wizkid, the globally-recognized Nigerian singer, recently made the day of a dedicated fan after going the extra mile to give the individual a rare fandom moment.

The superstar was performing a track off his Made in Lagos (MIL) album and he took a moment to indulge one of those in attendance.

He requested the phone of a fan who was trying to capture every moment of his performance.

Wizkid then proceeded to instruct the DJ to turn the music down and he also urged members of the audience to keep their voices down.

This was followed by the music star recording himself on the fan’s phone and giving a shout-out to everyone watching.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaUQCMbymyM[/flash]
I dey feel this guy abeg... too much cool dey him body.
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Thunderfayayou: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sammydanny:
Wizkid, the globally-recognized Nigerian singer, recently made the day of a dedicated fan after going the extra mile to give the individual a rare fandom moment.

The superstar was performing a track off his Made in Lagos (MIL) album and he took a moment to indulge one of those in attendance.

He requested the phone of a fan who was trying to capture every moment of his performance.

Wizkid then proceeded to instruct the DJ to turn the music down and he also urged members of the audience to keep their voices down.

This was followed by the music star recording himself on the fan’s phone and giving a shout-out to everyone watching.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaUQCMbymyM[/flash]

Before God and man I you were close to.me now the type and kind of SLAP I for whoossse you eeeeh. Till December 31st you will not hear pim

Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by MufasaLion: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bigjentle15:

Illiterate

All our products are nafdac approved, place your order, if you confirm not I will refund your money. Or don't pay. What you don't know pass you

Shut up! Even the worst of products get NAFDAC approval in this country. Dumb reasoning!
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bigjentle15:

Illiterate, you don't know what product image advert. What you don't know pass you
Your a big fool who doesn't have manners

I actually commented on a wrong post
Stop wagging your miserable local mouth
Village man
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by MufasaLion: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bigjentle15:

Illiterate,
have I scammed you before. For your notice you don't pay until you see your order, we deliver to your door step and you only pay on delivery.

Kiddo! Everyone is illiterate to you. Well, it's good you're practicing your new vocabulary.
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
@Davido would rather collect your account number, and you know the result
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bigjentle15:

Illiterate, you don't know what product image advert. What you don't know pass you
I even taught it was a wrong post not knowing it � as the actual post
Idiot
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by ItrendNaija(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Big Wiz!!!
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by PennywysCares(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bigjentle15:

Illiterate,
have I scammed you before. For your notice you don't pay until you see your order, we deliver to your door step and you only pay on delivery.
has ur fada or ur entire wretched family bagged phD in three different courses? Useless native turned herbalist
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by moneyissweet(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Check that your advert sticker and rewrite that nonsense nwokem.. abi the infection dey your head too?

Bigjentle15:

PLEASE HEAR THIS!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? / Photos : Psquare And Their Wives Step Out For Pre-christmas Dinner / Bobrisky Shares His HIV, HBV Status (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.