Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid (37267 Views)

Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) / Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by MufasaLion: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bigjentle15:

Then stop patronizing anything nafdac label if you are not too sure and convince

You're not a brilliant creature. Stop advertising shit.
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by omoadeleye(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bigjentle15:
So what do we do with this now? undecided

PLEASE HEAR THIS!!

DO YOU KNOW THAT UNTREATED AND MISTREATED INFECTION CAN LEAD TO INFERTILITY IN MEN And WOMEN? HAVE YOU BEEN SUFFERING FROM ANY KIND Of INFECTIONS OR GROWTH INSIDE YOUR BODY.

STOP managing infections, crush that Chronic and STUBBORN infection and Growth that refused to go and enjoy GOOD health within 2weeks. You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent Solution.

Convert it to NFT and list it on Opensea
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Karemarealty288(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
The fan will make 250mil with the video... grin
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by KingDash: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Competence5050:
@Davido would rather collect your account number, and you know the result
the same davido wey go dey fight for dubai
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by KingDash: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
omoadeleye:

Convert it to NFT and list it on Opensea
bro I get this squid game NFT, how I won sell am?
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by omoadeleye(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingDash:
bro I get this squid game NFT, how I won sell am?

I also get am
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by KingDash: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
omoadeleye:

I also get am
me I won sell am na him be my problem right now.. I get like 3
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by BABANGBALI: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! No wonder Buhari is still our president
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by enoch273: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nice one Wizkid has made his day, I'm currently listening to Essence on my oraimo freepod 3, and with it's incredibly powerful bass, and Environmental Noise cancellation, I can literally HearTheDifference
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Buziness101: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bigjentle15:
So what do we do with this now? undecided

PLEASE HEAR THIS!!

DO YOU KNOW THAT UNTREATED AND MISTREATED INFECTION CAN LEAD TO INFERTILITY IN MEN And WOMEN? HAVE YOU BEEN SUFFERING FROM ANY KIND Of INFECTIONS OR GROWTH INSIDE YOUR BODY.

STOP managing infections, crush that Chronic and STUBBORN infection and Growth that refused to go and enjoy GOOD health within 2weeks. You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent Solution.

No contact address... Shuu
Call or chat me up... If u serious o
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by mediclife1987(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sammydanny:
Wizkid, the globally-recognized Nigerian singer, recently made the day of a dedicated fan after going the extra mile to give the individual a rare fandom moment.

The superstar was performing a track off his Made in Lagos (MIL) album and he took a moment to indulge one of those in attendance.

He requested the phone of a fan who was trying to capture every moment of his performance.

Wizkid then proceeded to instruct the DJ to turn the music down and he also urged members of the audience to keep their voices down.

This was followed by the music star recording himself on the fan’s phone and giving a shout-out to everyone watching.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaUQCMbymyM[/flash]

Subtle jab at Davido.

Wizkid yii oh gbadun olohun...
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by tafat: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
No be lie, that fan will be happy for life just the way I'm happy that I've got the new Oraimo Freepod 3, the sound output has been super amazing.

Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by mediclife1987(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
OilMade:
You can now get movies in 720p,1080p of 2021 and more in a 64gb flash, 500gb and 1tb external hard drive.
Drives are filed to Capacity and in clear print.

-Squid Game
-No time to die
-Dune
-Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
-Free Guy
-After we fell etc. are all included

Also
-Animal Documentaries
-History Videos about various countries
-Educational Videos and rhymes for kids
-Cartoon Bible stories for kids are also available.

Loation: Port Harcourt but can be delivered to any location

Call:

I
I

Better enter Lagos and leave that soot city...
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingDash:
the same davido wey go dey fight for dubai
no be Wizkid body guard them break head for club because say Wizkid dey owe ordinary small money him no fit pay...

Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Antoeni(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wizkid is Fake and Proud
Davido Leads

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
This is news? Mtchewwwwww
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Omicron007: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
Antoeni:
Meaning What ?
That he is Accessible or What ?
DAVIDO LEADS Jor
[/s]
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Dasilva12: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=Sammydanny post=107954181]Wizkid, the globally-recognized Nigerian singer, recently made the day of a dedicated fan after going the extra mile to give the individual a rare fandom moment.

The superstar was performing a track off his Made in Lagos (MIL) album and he took a moment to indulge one of those in attendance.

He requested the phone of a fan who was trying to capture every moment of his performance.

Wizkid then proceeded to instruct the DJ to turn the music down and he also urged members of the audience to keep their voices down.

This was followed by the music star recording himself on the fan’s phone and giving a shout-out to everyone watching.

Watch the video below:

WTF, pUfF mY lOuD JArEe.
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by sisisioge: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wizzzzzzy baba....come and collect my phone too o kiss kiss
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Royalty83(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
So what?!
Na una wey dey ment for celebrity like person wey take meth. For me even if davido or wizkid pass where i dey...i dey maintain myself

Davdo win your heart

Wizzy win another Grammy

Who ur heart epp?? ��

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Bamzyriches451: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Only one star Boy
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Royalty83:

Davdo win your heart

Wizzy win another Grammy

Who ur heart epp?? ��
Grammy epp u?
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Realboygenius(m): 12:03am On Nov 26, 2021
That's a really nice gesture from the star boy himself. Win yourself instant gift prizes when you submit two packs of Golden Morn heritage pack at any of their redemption centres close to you.
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Ifeanyimiracle9(m): 2:58am On Nov 26, 2021
Machala my gee
Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by afolayan22(m): 4:51am On Nov 26, 2021
Sammydanny:
Wizkid, the globally-recognized Nigerian singer, recently made the day of a dedicated fan after going the extra mile to give the individual a rare fandom moment.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaUQCMbymyM[/flash]

Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by KingDash: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Competence5050:
no be Wizkid body guard them break head for club because say Wizkid dey owe ordinary small money him no fit pay...
davido don fight for dubai like 3 times now.. that guy sef.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingDash:
davido don fight for dubai like 3 times now.. that guy sef.
that one no be say him dey owe like Wizkid now... Na people look for em trouble....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) / Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume / Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.