Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Aboudance Of JACK FRUITS In My Village. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Aboudance Of JACK FRUITS In My Village. (681 Views)

Ten Most Expensive Fruits In The World / This Is The Harvesting Period Of Jack Fruits: Harvesting Now / Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aboudance Of JACK FRUITS In My Village. by Stanzingerzy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Help link me up to buyers of jack fruits across Nigeria, cos I have them in bulk, I hails from umuorji in Anambra state. A village in the east were jack fruits lay waste. I can ship to an part of the country.
Meanwhile African bush mangoes and other fruits also available,. Call me on 09015709906.

Re: Aboudance Of JACK FRUITS In My Village. by Onlinefarmstore: 2:34am On Nov 26, 2021
Stanzingerzy:
Help link me up to buyers of jack fruits across Nigeria, cos I have them in bulk, I hails from umuorji in Anambra state. A village in the east were jack fruits lay waste. I can ship to an part of the country.
Meanwhile African bush mangoes and other fruits also available,. Call me on 09015709906.

Dear Op with all due respect pull down my photo from your post, how can you be using my personal contact note for ad without permission. And for info that pic was taken in Akwa Ibom not Anambra, you are using internet and people’s personal pics for advertisements

Mind44 farm tech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboudance Of JACK FRUITS In My Village. by Stanzingerzy(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2021
My man that shouldn' t boader you anyway, For we do the same bussiness. Together we will grow the ministry. Okay, just be calming down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aboudance Of JACK FRUITS In My Village. by mfm04622: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Stanzingerzy:
My man that shouldn' t boader you anyway, For we do the same bussiness. Together we will grow the ministry. Okay, just be calming down.

If you have them in your village, post the pictures. No need to use other people's pictures to market what you claim you have

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboudance Of JACK FRUITS In My Village. by benzion72(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Use them in feeding pork

(1) (Reply)

A Fairly Used Lay Flat Of Double Ridge With Connector And Fertigator For Sale. / Raising Noiler Chicken Breed For Massive Profits / Muriate Of Potash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.