Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) (29396 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Southampton Signs Super Eagles Midfielder Joe Aribo From Rangers / Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Impregnable101:
Just in case you are thinking of dropping out when you are not massively talented in other field.........you are on your own o
4get.. Even if na to end up for norway league sef, omoh ah no send o.
Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by Kog45(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
An inspirational to those who couldn't finished school due to one reason or the other.

Jonathan Akpoborie graduated from Buffalo university in US and still played for eagles.

Mike Emenalo graduated from Boston University and still played at World Cup for eagles.

Seyi Olofinjana graduated from Lautech Ogbomosho and still played for eagles.

Emma Oisadebe ex polish international from university of Ilorin and still played for Poland national team at 2002 World Cup.

Segun Odegbami a graduate in engineering and still played for eagles

Adokiye Aimeasemeka a Law graduate who played for eagles

Felix Owolabi a graduate now PhD holder played for eagles.

Meaning you can be a graduate and still fulfilled your dream as a footballer.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by Overrated833(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
I'm hungry oo embarassed
Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
My fave super eagles player
Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by JBoss25(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Impregnable101:
Just in case you are thinking of dropping out when you are not massively talented in other field.........you are on your own o
I've already dropped out
Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by Impregnable101: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
JBoss25:
I've already dropped out
I dropped out as well but i had to choose between my job & my study
Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by GodIsBiafran: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
This Ekong talks too much. He needs to focus on his defensive lapses otherwise he will leak multiple goals at AFCON and World cup.

1 Like

Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by bigcasava1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
That no. 10 is bigger than you cos our mid fid is nothing but a flop. We need better leg to occupy it
Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by vickydevoka(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
staga:
He needs to up his game. His last two appearances were not good enough.
He dropped. He was too Good b4
Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by Cantonese: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Gamer999:
Please be careful where you draw inspiration from, some of these things has grace attached. What works for mr a might not work for you
If you have talent/passion for sport or entertainment abeg try still go school he get why

Abeg eh go to the nearest KFC around you, order anything you like make I pay.

You got it absolutely!
Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by Oppy2k2: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
You are a son to a road side mechanic and after reading this motivational quote u want to now drop out of school. U are on your own.

Do u have a godfather, do u know the minister of sport, do u know any NFF members? u are on your own again

1 Like

Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by Augustus16(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
kktbm:
The new super eagle no 10 Joseph Oluwaseyi Temitope Ayodele-Aribo has revealed that he dropped out from uni to focus on football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVhi2NM1sh4?feature=share

In the video above you can see the super eagle second in command Williams Troost ekong beside joe aribo Telling how he went from playing non league football to being the super eagle Number 10

Dear aspiring footballers don’t give up

May God help us get to our dreams of Europe
Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by Gamer999: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Cantonese:

Abeg eh go to the nearest KFC around you, order anything you like make I pay.

You got it absolutely!
kfc no dey where i dey abi make i send aza make you put money instead? cry sad
Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by philus66(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
jarvis4:
Congratulations man
Whatever works for you might not work for another.
God bless all the hustlers world wide

You get brain..

1 Like

Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by arthurwillia(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
He’s not a Nigerian school drop out o, before you think of dropping out, na uk he drop out oo

1 Like

Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by jaxxy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nice. I like chemistry in the team now.
Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by tiger28: 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Just like anthony Joshua, from convicted weed dealer to a brick layer to Olympic gold medallist to World heavy weight ............This life!!!
Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by tiger28: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Just like anthony Joshua, from convicted weed dealer to a brick layer to Olympic gold medallist to World heavy weight ............This life!!!
Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by calcal: 2:10am On Nov 26, 2021
The guy is very right, football is when a person is still young with a lot of energy but schooling is anytime.
Re: Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) by lascos912(m): 5:50am On Nov 26, 2021
thank God say you even go university

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Deletes Instagram Account Following Man Utd's FA Cup Loss / Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us" / Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.