Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation (49038 Views)

Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. / The Hungry Man Meal I Organized This Evening. / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2021
What's the raw pepper doing there?

Decor?

1 Like

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Destiny4all(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2021
You can starts while waiting and looking for Job with your Certificate, even with your smartphone you can starts some legitimate online business, there are many you can do with just your mobile phone without even owing a website or product.

Making legitimate money online is one of the best things that can happen to anyone in this current economic situation, while those that got opportunities to work and earn from home smiled to the bank every single week, others that did not work from home, found themselves stuck on how to take care of the bills and meet their financial responsibilities. Earning dollars LEGITIMATELY while at the comfort of your home is something we should all look forward to.

Affiliate marketing if done correctly can be exceedingly rewarding, it can be done without any experience as those that are new to it can learn the process very fast with a few days of training.
You can visit www.webtobanks.com to learn for free some ways you can earn money online with just your SMART PHONE.
Rightmindset:
3 years after graduation, I still can't afford good meal. See me sipping Garri with salt because nothing else to eat.

It is well with me and all those going through tough times in the country.

What are you taking this night? Let's see.
Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by kingsceemark(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2021
Rightmindset:
3 years after graduation, I still can't afford good meal. See me sipping Garri with salt because nothing else to eat.

You even get luck see Garri drink, some dey go to BED every day with empty stomach

2 Likes

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by DispatcherLagos: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2021
U even get money to buy the yellow garri? I met one of my course mates does days that led a protest when my HOD insisted my department must offer "entrepreneurship" which happens to be a zero unit course, most guys objected to it including the guy I met yesterday, guess what he is doing now(5 years after NYSC)? He is a cashier....in a betting shop

1 Like

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by estyvino(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2021
Rightmindset:

Been working for years now, nothing to show!

Salary is slavery, I am about to move on with my life outside salary

5 Likes

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Jmichael1(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2021
Stenewiser:
wake up. don't depend on cert anymore

do u hv any job 4 him?

3 Likes

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Princedapace(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2021
I created a thread and I said something.. If you didn't read a course that has high demand in the labor market, you don't have huge capital and you don't have strong family connection, please go and find a tech skill to learn. If it means saving, save up to enroll and learn. I read mass communication and it is not such a great course and after graduation and Nysc, I noticed that chances for me to use that cert to build a life would be hard. I got a job where I was paid 35k per month. I didn't know what I could do with such salary.. Get married, startup a family, buy car, do other things to build my wealth, no way I could do that with such salary.
I had to go learn a skill in tech. And under 3 years, I have achieved the stuff I wanted for the first phase of my life. Got married, moved to a good apartment, finished it, bought a car, building side businesses, etc.

Please, take your time and learn a tech skill. Give your self at least 6 to 8 months of intensive learning. Forget about side distractions, forget about get rich quick.
Check out my thread on my tech trainings https://www.nairaland.com/6867341/learn-these-tech-it-skills

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by TheGift: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2021
Sorry ooo.

I experienced a similar time when I decided to quit a well paying job and become an entrepreneur full time. That was a very long time ago. It’s wasn’t fun but no regrets.

What did you study? And in what field are you looking for jobs.

4 Likes

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Lokojatoofar: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2021
Rightmindset:

cry cry cry Sorry o
Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Pastev1(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2021
My Dear You Don't Need Cele Prophet to tell that you can't just sit expecting white colar job, start 4rm somewhere, learn a petty trade/skill to stand out. NOTE: No one help you without seen something in you. Education is good but skill is a tool.... Get A Tool!

1 Like

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by warriking(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2021
You don't have food to eat yet you have data to snap and post it on social media, my friend who are you deceiving? Abeg getat
Rightmindset:

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Dindondin(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2021
Rightmindset:

My prayers for you.
However, what's the purpose of that rodo?
Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Willie2015: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Rightmindset:

No one has the magic wand to success...
Here is my little advice..
Life is spiritual...
U need to invest in prayer...
At least one hour everyday...
one and one talk with God
There are private schools around...
Take up a teachin appointment..
D pay is not fantastic ...region of N10k to N25k
But its the day of little beginnin....
Try contact family and friends
Table your proposal for purchased of a fairly use bike..
Use the bike for transportation ...
After closure of school........
Continue to look for multiple sources of income...
God bless you ...u will succeed::.
Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by ipobarethieves: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2021
sad Nonsense.Go out there and work.U soak gaari plus salt N pepper and snap show us thinking dumb peepz will send u their hard earned money sad,Car wash, laundry,okada rider,bus condo is there,u won't do it.Keep expecting FREE money sad

3 Likes

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Jaculze(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Everything will.be fine man.

If only you could afford golden morn so you can be a winner if 1million naira.
Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Akerele44(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2021
Competence5050:
May God bless our hustle
Amen ooooo
Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Harrykn: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2021
This post sef shouldn’t come to front page when e Dey chop better food e nor Dey post am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by MightySparrow: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Your best native meal, balanced dietgrin
Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Chiffy: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2021
Ordinary 3 years, you dey shout "many years" Abeg go siddon.
When you don reach 12 years, then we go reason the matter wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by TruthUntold: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2021
FineDragon:
Really where's this country heading too, please anyone with information on how to make plans for my 1 year old to leave this country, and start football, I'm just literally wanting to put him in that path, nairalanders I need your guidance

dragons don't need guidance, they make their own way. So because you think say football dey pay better now, you kukuma wan sign up your baby for it, ko?
Siddon think with your head for once, for god sakes.
The future ain't football, it's tech and food, real estate. Look up list of 100 richest people in the world and see if there's any footballer in there, SMH.
Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by yusluvad(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2021
Keep pushing bro. You're overcoming soon...
Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Harrykn: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2021
HonestFriend:

You just open mouth to talk... Someone is complaining about how things re difficult for him... You re here describing as garri rich man's food...
See as e pain you. Go and help his life and stop supporting him before yellow garri go blind him eye

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by alanto: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Garri, salt and pepper??

I like your style sha, e go turn to eba and soup when e enter your belle grin
I wish e go drink oil later

1 Like

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Maj196(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2021
So the pepper is equivalent to fish or groundnut . E no go better for Sapa aswear.

2 Likes

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by alizma: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2021
Rightmindset:

Learn a trade. Go and learn how to fix phones or AC. or go into poultry business. Showing the gari on social media will not help you gain the needed attention. Somebody like me will rather help you if you learn a trade and you are looking for money to buy tools than when you post this thing.

4 Likes

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by bigcee(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Garri, salt and pepper??

I like your style sha, e go turn to eba and soup when e enter your belle grin

1 Like

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Quiny32323: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
3 years is not many years and there's no way you could have been taking this for 3 years and still have a phone and data.
There are high and low times in life and if everyone of us post our downtimes on the internet there will only be doom and gloom.
At 3 years after graduation, sincerely, I don't think wealth acquisition should be your priority. You should be under mentorship on your way to mastering a skill, building the right network and improving your communication skills and soft but powerful skills of loyalty, integrity and attention to details.
In Yoruba, there's an adage that if you are drinking garri and lean for now, you should know what you are using your body for i.e why it is so for now. You don't deserve pity because you are not a beggar.
May it be well with you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

So your own is to worsen this guy's problem with mentorship and reading books.

6 Likes

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Toonice(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Oga go and find something Todo, I lost my job since 2010 and I waited till 2012 without doing nothing except begging for money, when my situation get worse and my wife left me with two kids, I run to collect bike of 360k on instalmenta payment, up till now I do Okada job for a living plus computer work. It's not easy anywhere oga. May God help us all

3 Likes

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Chuksmonika(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2021
OP, Nigeria don cast. You may want to go through this thread, this thread changed my life. God will continue to bless my Boss, Victor Eni aka Venzal. God used that young man to change many lives.

https://www.nairaland.com/5898215/how-build-enviable-income-email/53#105940261
Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by Zion243(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Forget about being a graduate. Hustle!

Learn relevant skills, get a business idea, learn a trade, search for scholarships abroad, network with people (LinkedIn is a good platform), send your CV to several places.

If you follow this advice, within 3 months your level will change.

Above all, be prayerful!

1 Like

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by beautyfunke(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Rightmindset:

see strategic begging

1 Like

Re: My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation by mrdino(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2021
Maybe you should post your qualifications and skills here, perhaps God can use someone on this platform to connect/help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers, Prepared As Pepper Soup / Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) / Soups: Which One Would You Delete?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.