Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death (1075 Views)

Baba Ijesha Has Been Sentenced To 16-Years In Prison / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months / "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by Pwhitelaw(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nigerian notorious kidnapper Evans whose real name is Chikwudubem Onwuamadike has been sentenced to death after been trialed for 3 years for kidnapping and other notorious criminal activities. He was sentenced to death yesterday by a Federal High Court in Lagos, after he was found guilty of kidnapping. Chikwudubem Onwuamadike who is popularly known as Evans made waves years ago after he was arrested for kidnapping. His operation was uncovered and he was found guilty of countless kidnapping.
Evans is one of the biggest criminals in Nigeria. When he was arrested, the authorities uncovered all the fortune the man has gathered with his illegal and criminal acts. Evans made over 6 billionaire from kidnapping and was regarded as one of Nigerians leading billionaires. But after his arrest in 2017, his properties, cars, houses and assets worth over billions of naira was seized by the Nigerian Federal Government. He was then charged to court and his case has remained in court since 2017 till today 25th November 2021, when the Federal High Court in Lagos finalized his case. He was found guilty of all the charges leveled against him and was sentenced to death
Well, it looks like Evans has finally met his waterloo. The Federal High Court in Lagos sentenced him to death on Thursday. The billionaire has finally gotten a verdict for all his crimes in Nigeria and I believe this will serve as a lesson for those planning to go into kidnapping and other forms of criminal activities.

Source:https://austinemedia.com/evans-who-made-his-billions-from-kidnapping-has-finally-been-sentenced-to-death/

Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by isaiah4life(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Riches gotten by causing others pain will always lead to premium tears.
Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by chrisvic007: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
His arrest and trial were part the reasons the Igbos hate Abba Kyari with passion. Justice has finally been served.

This is a good and welcome development and it is believed that the remaining "developers" who are "developing" other people's lands with funds acquired from criminal and illegal means such as the sale of drugs and armed robbery are also arrested and brought to justice.

The governor of Lagos state should not waste anytime in signing the death warrant of the condemned criminal so that they can execute him within one week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by KingEverest: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
After how many years
Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by Deborah98(f): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
When I first heard it from a friend,I know he won't be killed don't know but he'll find a way out of this. I'm not saying we don't have fair justice system in Nigeria but my mind tells me so.
Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by mysticwarrior(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Would they publicize the execution and show us the image of his dead body? Fear naija, them go smuggle the guy out use plastic surgery change him face use am for dirty political job.
Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by MufasaLion: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Deborah98:
When I first heard it from a friend,I know he won't be killed don't know but he'll find a way out of this. I'm not saying we don't have fair justice system in Nigeria but my mind tells me so.

He won't be killed. Death sentence don't work like that. He might be on the death row for decades.

1 Like

Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by edochie12: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Then which governor will agree to sign the death sentence
Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by Deborah98(f): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

He won't be killed. Death sentence don't work like that. He might be on the death row for decades.
Okay in other words he might be pardoned in the process right?
Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by MufasaLion: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Deborah98:
Okay in other words he might be pardoned in the process right?

No government would give him Presidential pardon! He's gonna rot in prison, he might not just be killed by hanging.

1 Like

Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by Abdul05: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
chrisvic007:
His arrest and trial were part the reasons the Igbos hate Abba Kyari with passion. Justice has finally been served.

This is a good and welcome development and it is believed that the remaining "developers" who are "developing" other people's lands with funds acquired from criminal and illegal means such as the sale of drugs and armed robbery are also arrested and brought to justice.

The governor of Lagos state should not waste anytime in signing the death warrant of the condemned criminal so that they can execute him within one week.
correct grin grin let them continue developing south west for us with their criminal activities..

All his properties now owned by federal Government of Nigeria not by federal government of Biafra grin grin grin fools
Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by Estimshnupp: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wow
Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by labisibrass(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
I hope it's not audio.
Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by iHart(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
It's not enough to sentence him to death, he need to be executed.

Now how do we handle Fulani kidnappers?
Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by Flexherbal(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
isaiah4life:
Riches gotten by causing others pain will always lead to premium tears.
Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by Kraytur: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
If this be the case then every Fulani herdsmen kidnapper should be hanged

But them no Dey catch those ones

Tufiakwa

One nigeria lol

grin tongue undecided
Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by Hubeznigeria(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wealth gotten by unjust means don't last. At the prime of your life you will lose it or lose your life. This is one reason I feel sorry for young persons into illegality such as yahoo yahoo (advanced fee fraud), prostitutions and what have you. The earlier they realise they are messing with their destinies the better.
And for you struggling to build riches by every just means, don't be deterred by what you see and don't let anyone make you feel you're not doing enough. Just be consistent with what you're doing; sooner than later you will reap the fruit of your efforts
Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
This is an injustice.Why is Sheikh gumi and his bandits kidnappers walking free?
Re: Evans Who Made His Billions From Kidnapping Has Finally Been Sentenced To Death by Mynd44: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2021

(1)

Ritualist Nab In Abeokuta,ita Oshin / How Can I Recover My Money From This Fraudster. / Oyibo Man Outsmarts Yahoo Boy, Scams Him Of 100 Dollars (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.