Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,346 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. (2357 Views)

How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) / Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos / Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by ambr055i: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
A friend of mine was giving a story at her place of work. It goes like this...

A new teacher was moved to a junior primary to invigilate a class. During the exam, this said teacher hit the Oba's granddaughter with a ruler not very hard though but you know these rich folks' kids. The daughter(princess) showed up to the school infuriated told the mobile police attached to her to flog the teacher fifty strokes with a horse wipe everybody (teachers) were on their knees begging she refused and didn't listen, though the teacher wasn't flogged because the mopol noticed the teacher was married.

Finally, the Princess insisted the teacher must be sacked immediately, and it was done. She sent her chief the next day to confirm if the teacher was sacked. Though, the princess is still insisting on the details of the teacher. Rumors had it that such occurrence and the teacher involved lost her job from Abuja and can't be employed in Nigeria.

Wasn't her action too drastic, the teacher didn't know the granddaughter?
How can a parent dictate to you how you run your school, the worst she can do is withdraw her kids.
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by Estimshnupp: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Good
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by Flexherbal(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
It can happen in Nigeria not other civilised countries.

2 Likes

Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by josh123(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Abuse of power, just imagine cry

2 Likes

Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by MufasaLion: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
I see nothing wrong in it.

1 Like

Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by MufasaLion: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
josh123:

Call it whatever. If I had a son and I'm in position to punish you severely for hitting him, you gonna pay for it!
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by Kingofgods: 12:03am On Nov 26, 2021
She's royalty. She should be going to the palace to seek for forgiveness. Royal blood is different from any other blood. If u like argue with your keyboard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by JohnOkolo: 2:00am On Nov 26, 2021
ambr055i:
A friend of mine was giving a story at her place of work. It goes like this...

A new teacher was moved to a junior primary to invigilate a class. During the exam, this said teacher hit the Oba's granddaughter with a ruler not very hard though but you know these rich folks' kids. The daughter(princess) showed up to the school infuriated told the mobile police attached to her to flog the teacher fifty strokes with a horse wipe everybody (teachers) were on their knees begging she refused and didn't listen, though the teacher wasn't flogged because the mopol noticed the teacher was married.

Finally, the Princess insisted the teacher must be sacked immediately, and it was done. She sent her chief the next day to confirm if the teacher was sacked. Though, the princess is still insisting on the details of the teacher. Rumors had it that such occurrence and the teacher involved lost her job from Abuja and can't be employed in Nigeria.

Wasn't her action too drastic, the teacher didn't know the granddaughter?
How can a parent dictate to you how you run your school, the worst she can do is withdraw her kids.

Hitting should be totally eradicated from School if teacahes want peace, it will only get worse and the days go by and people are more enlightened against bodily discipline.

A Human is not a animal that can be controlled through wipe, such practice emanated from slavery and should not be used in this century.

Any teacher that will flog my child will have himself to blame on earth.

1 Like

Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by BlackfireX: 2:16am On Nov 26, 2021
No comment

1 Like

Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Call it whatever. If I had a son and I'm in position to punish you severely for hitting him, you gonna pay for it!
This is one thing I like about the Igbo tribe. Royal nonsense.
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by youngblaq: 5:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Lol...the blue blood gang in this story are just irresponsible.
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by MufasaLion: 6:02am On Nov 26, 2021
Cptflint:

This is one thing I like about the Igbo tribe. Royal nonsense.

I don't understand you.

1 Like

Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by CrownOfClay724: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Kingofgods:
She's royalty. She should be going to the palace to seek for forgiveness. Royal blood is different from any other blood. If u like argue with your keyboard

Which kind yeye talk be this?

While I doubt the veracity of this story, I feel there should be no special treatment for anybody anywhere (with the exclusion of the physically or mentallychallenged ) , if you be royal stay put in your palace nah
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by DoctorDree(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2021
They should get a personal teacher for the royal blood in the palace if they don’t want them to imbibe sense to his or her brain

1 Like

Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by ambr055i: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2021
JohnOkolo:

Hitting should be totally eradicated from School if teacahes want peace, it will only get worse and the days go by and people are more enlightened against bodily discipline.

A Human is not a animal that can be controlled through wipe, such practice emanated from slavery and should not be used in this century.

But you can't dialogue with a 6 years old they aren't adult.
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by ambr055i: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2021
josh123:

I'm telling you, she was finally sacked and denied that month salary. The school had no flogging policy though, I don't think she was aware.
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by ambr055i: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2021
Kingofgods:

They were planning to invite to the palace for flogging, is too harsh now. I think they left her because the lady was married. If Nah he, the guy for collect.
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by ambr055i: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2021
JohnOkolo:

Kids will be kids, you can negotiate with them. If a child knows you can't do anything, he/she will frustrate the hell out of you.

2 Likes

Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by ambr055i: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

Which kind yeye talk be this?

While I doubt the veracity of this story, I feel there should be no special treatment for anybody anywhere (with the exclusion of the physically or mentallychallenged ) , if you be royal stay put in your palace nah

True story bro, don't want to be too specific. That's what everybody said, you can home school the child. They definitely can afford it.
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by Caboceer: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
Flexherbal:
It can happen in Nigeria not other civilised countries.

Corporal punishment has been outlawed in civilised countries

Hit someone else's child (or your own for that matter) and go to jail
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by JohnOkolo: 4:42am On Dec 26, 2021
ambr055i:

Kids will be kids, you can negotiate with them. If a child knows you can't do anything, he/she will frustrate the hell out of you.

Lol. If a child knows all you can do is go mad and wipe Cain, he will frustrate the hell out of you. But if he knows you're more open to other methods of discipline he will run out of wits and behave normally.
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by Laikarahaman: 6:02am On Dec 26, 2021
But on a serious note, the princess is just spoiling the child, with the explanation, the teacher didn't beat the child, he only hit her with a ruler during exam, which is a normal thing is school years back, and she came to the school to disgrace and even get the teacher sacked, why then did she send her daughter to school?.. with her action, even if the child is doing wrong thing no one will want to correct her.. and by so doing the child will also lack some important training which she might not get at home, remember.. in the olden days parent believe that children are for everyone and receive training from everyone as well.. I remember during my primary school days.. a teacher flogged me for not participating in general cleaning because I feel I am from a well to do family, I got home and reported to my Dad, he promised following me to school the next day, and he did, when we got there he asked and the told him same thing, I thought he will scold the teacher, he collected a cane from a teacher and started flogging me again and said whatever exercise they are doing in the school I should participate, since then I maintained.. if it is now the parent would have fought the school...and this is the kind of training I am also giving my children..pls parents help the school in bringing up your wards in the right way..
Thank you

1 Like

Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by ambr055i: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2021
JohnOkolo:

Lol. If a child knows all you can do is go mad and wipe Cain, he will frustrate the hell out of you. But if he knows you're more open to other methods of discipline he will run out of wits and behave normally.

I hear you, Nigeria kids and white kids who are more respectful?
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by kingfrillz: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
If I beat ur son for misconduct and you come around to punish me for beating ur don .....make sure you are ready to pay wit ur life no cap
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by ambr055i: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
kingfrillz:
If I beat ur son for misconduct and you come around to punish me for beating ur don .....make sure you are ready to pay wit ur life no cap

Lol it depends, is on the constitution not hit a child.
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by allen113: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
C**k and bull story
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by Sultty(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
fake news. Lies from the pit of h tongue
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by ambr055i: 9:39pm On May 02, 2022
This happened for real.
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by babajide64m: 2:08am On May 03, 2022
sad
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by Theboy21: 6:29pm On May 03, 2022
see em modafvckers defending the girl with goddamn loyal blood excuse... loyal ma ballz ... one sweet thing about people not liking others or themselves to discipline their kids at an early stage is that; when the spoiled child is grown up they are always at the receiving end.

Naso dem pamper ma cousin as a kid like egg, las las d parent can't go out of d crib with rest of mind cos guyman fit auction all house properties cheesy cheesy
Re: A Teacher Was Sacked For Hitting A Royal Blood. by utibe1995(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2022
kingfrillz:

I love this

(1) (Reply)

Father Inserted Fingers Into Her Private Part To Check Her Virginity. Photo / Two Policemen Dies While Chasing A Vehicle In Akure (Graphic) / Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.