Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,829 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Why Did Mortician Always Knock Before Entering The Mortuary - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Did Mortician Always Knock Before Entering The Mortuary (506 Views)

Attendants Cry Out, Says Osinachi Sings ‘ekwueme’ In The Mortuary At Night / Woman Burnt Alive For Cooking With Mortuary Water In Delta State / Will You Work In A Mortuary For N500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Mortician Always Knock Before Entering The Mortuary by losak9111(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
It has been observed that morticians always knock the morgue before entering it, what can be the consequences if the don't knock or it is their tradition?

Re: Why Did Mortician Always Knock Before Entering The Mortuary by KingEverest: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Conspiracy theorists will soon flood this thread now with mad theories undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Mortician Always Knock Before Entering The Mortuary by Flexherbal(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Just to alert the bodies that someone is coming in.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Mortician Always Knock Before Entering The Mortuary by Tinububalls: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
In Nigeria or world wide?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Mortician Always Knock Before Entering The Mortuary by isaiah4life(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fallacy. When my dad died, I told the mortician to shift while I push the door
wide open without knocking.

He was perplexed and asked me why I didn't perform the necessary ritual.

I told him, " The dead has nothing to do with the living."

Daddy, we miss you though. Your essence can't be quantified.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Mortician Always Knock Before Entering The Mortuary by Deborah98(f): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Yeah I've noticed that, why do they do that,this zubby Michael movie bury me, I noticed the mortician knocks on the door each time he wants to clean them up or do something inside there,well I just assumed based on what our grannies do tell us that they dead have their own world and also requests for permission before being interrupted. @Op see I'm scared ooooh cry you've raised a topic I don like...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Mortician Always Knock Before Entering The Mortuary by ojun50(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Them no dey like disturbance when them dey fu,xk

1 Like

Re: Why Did Mortician Always Knock Before Entering The Mortuary by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
It's better we don't know about some happenings else we all die of shock.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Mortician Always Knock Before Entering The Mortuary by habsydiamond(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
This stuff is creepy oo.. There was a time I had of a dead man found on top of a dead woman in the morgue and he wasn't placed there before.. There is mysterious theory surrounding that place n only God know.. Holy books said when u die that's the end but why do we keep see people reincarnate. May God grant us knowledge to understand all these stuffs

1 Like

Re: Why Did Mortician Always Knock Before Entering The Mortuary by Francashy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
When someone dies, he/she has no connection with the living anymore....all this fetish things we do in Africa in the name of pleasing the dead is just lack of knowledge.

Well, Everyone is a victim of what he/she fears shah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One World Religion Headquarters To Open Soon. / The Long And Worrisome Bet9ja Maintenance Process.. / FBS ARBITRAGE 100% Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.