Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 (33706 Views)

2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Finalists Emerge As Grand Finale Holds 15th Dec / Meet Contestants Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Brain Pageant 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Nonexisting: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
With the amount of paint in their faces, how can one know when is beautiful and who is not?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by ugodson(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
All I see are make-up ladies. If I should pick I need to see them with little or no make-up. If not carry these pictures away from me

1 Like

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Enceladus(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
A wise man once said cheating is when ladies apply makeup in a beauty contest. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Elxandre(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Beauty pageants are really dumb.
Even dumber are the names of the peagantry.

1 Like

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by bigjackass: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
where the faces ?
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by IbileIfe: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
DropsMic:
Na every week Alex dey organize Beauty pageant
I knew it would be AlexReports again.
He will post and also be the first to comment.
He must have up 10 different accounts on Nairaland and his posts make the front page instantly.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by FarmWay(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Evergreen4:
This is not their real face. I can only know the most beautiful when they wipe their make up

I'm really with you Bro.

Imagine teenagers and girls in their 20s wearing such a heavy makeup!

What happened to their natural beauty?

I always say this, no girl or lady can serve me food wearing any masquerade called makeup!

I hate it die! Especially those glossy lip paints!

Tueee
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
We already the Bayelsa lady is going to win
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by piagetskinner(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ugly heavily painted girls
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Numerouno94(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Vaseline Crew Right Now Be Like..

Vaseline ontop shot of faces?
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Faces wey Dem pad with 2 bags of cement each that one na face?

1 Like

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by HustlerGurl(f): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Life goes on

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Omniman(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Thunder fire makeup
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Benwallt(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
See the bones in that girl's neck. Looks like bicycle handle
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Sheriman(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
See painting and plastering grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by MrPresent(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Too Much Photo Editing because they are not naturally fine. We get the strategy.

1 Like

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Bamzyriches451: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dem don pack make up full everywhere, Anyways let the best win.
Na their toto go hear am �
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by sisisioge: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Alex report and his substandard beauty pageant sef grin

Abi no be him?

1 Like

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Vikynas: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Where their tops dey �‍♂️??
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by michlins(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Alex on the beat. Election don go,na pageantry until next cycle

1 Like

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Yungmil: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Respect that pics nigga.

That's DC if u get caught in the octagon u will be ragdolled by that nigga.

If his right hand man khabib gets u, u will be smashed. Be careful
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Greatfullheart: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ye ye ye number 3 the girl resemble watin i no no, her face strong pass buhari regime.
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Babastrong(m): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=Deborah98 post=107963613]The real beauty is without makeup. Nevertheless they are beautiful. [abeggi, if you are ugly, you are ugly. Don't talk about inner beauty, nobody is walking around with ex-ray to see your inner beauty.]
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by gosmoney(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Na fake faces be dis make dem show original one
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by alphaRego01(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Dis wan is not normal again....

So u will still Vaseline crew here where there are no sensitive areas?
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Pimine: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Aswearugaaad

How we go take know with all the paint wey dem paint for their canvas face.

We refuse to be deceived. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. / Checkout This Man Wearing Barcelona Agbada...as A Fan Can You Wear It? / Miss Nigeria 2018 Holds Tomorrow, See The 18 Beautiful Contestants (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.