Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

How To Protect Yourself From Police Brutality And Kidnapping - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Protect Yourself From Police Brutality And Kidnapping (840 Views)

Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies / Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS / Various Armed Robbery And Kidnapping Gangs Busted By Police Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Protect Yourself From Police Brutality And Kidnapping by BolajiBright: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
We all thought the End SARS protests were going to bring a permanent end to police brutality in Nigeria, we didn’t know it was only the beginning. Have you checked the blogs lately? The reports and stories are never-ending.

Almost every Nigerian has a law enforcement brutality story.

What if there is a technology solution that could help you to discreetly record these activities and send them to people in your network?

How about a solution that could send a rescue signal and live tracking of your location to your friends, families, and social media without the officers knowing? Backup can do this and much more for you.

The BackUp App enables you to report police violations on behalf of yourself or other victims.

It also enables you to send emergency alerts that will immediately start blaring automatically on the phones of your friends and family ( if you added them as your emergency contacts), broadcasting your real-time location to them and sending to their phones the audio and video recording of what is happening to you at that moment in real-time

These and many more are the advantages that come with the Backup.. You don’t only get help during the attack, you can also get the justice you need. In cases of kidnapping, Backup can help to alert your family and friends on your location so you can get help.

The BackUp app is easy to use, all you have to do in case of an attack is PRESS an emergency button and the rescue alarm starts blaring on the phones of your emergency contacts even if their phone was on silent. The App is free, contains no Ads, and was built with the support of International Non-Profits Organizations.

The app can also operate in the background without being discovered while it secretly sends rescue signal to your emergency contacts

We all need the BACKUP regardless of who we are, or how old we are, so what are you waiting for? Get Backed Up NOW!

Download Backup on the Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cans.mobile.backup , IOS version is also launching soon

Re: How To Protect Yourself From Police Brutality And Kidnapping by Flexherbal(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
It also enables you to send emergency alerts that will immediately start blaring automatically on the phones of your friends and family ( if you added them as your emergency contacts), broadcasting your real-time location to them and sending to their phones the audio and video recording of what is happening to you at that moment in real-time

This is good.
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Police Brutality And Kidnapping by KingEverest: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
This is innovative, this is great, kudos to the developer of this app. We'll continue fighting until we win angry

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Yourself From Police Brutality And Kidnapping by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Now our men in black a.k.a devil advocates will more reasons to search our phone's and may God help anybody the found this app in his/her phone because you go shege with your koro-koro eyes embarassed

As for me, whenever I wake up every morning, I always pray to God to keep NPF very far from me because I don't have strength or mouth to talk, I don't have money and I don't have long legs also.

God na for your hand we dey o

Re: How To Protect Yourself From Police Brutality And Kidnapping by Tomygins: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Story,it's be be a one man army
.be armed by beer bottle,hidden knives inside car,hidden concealed 9mm,street smart. No friends aside yourself and the steering. Kidnappers,armed robbers,police,cultists,even military police go dey twale for you.
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Police Brutality And Kidnapping by infogenius(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
i like this. Will definitely try it out and spread the information.

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Yourself From Police Brutality And Kidnapping by chiefbuchiV12(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2021
Searched for it on playstore yesterday and I couldn't locate it
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Police Brutality And Kidnapping by BolajiBright: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Police Brutality And Kidnapping by BolajiBright: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
chiefbuchiV12:
Searched for it on playstore yesterday and I couldn't locate it

That is the liink https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cans.mobile.backup

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Suspects Arrested For Supplying Sex Workers To Terrorists In Kaduna / Ogunjimi Ayodeji Samson, Wang Lu Should Be Declared Wanted For Cyber Crimes / Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.