Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World (4490 Views)

World Most Expensive Chicken Leg . (Pics) / 4500 Naira For Roasted Chicken In Awka - Read My Experience / Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by Idamond: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
The second most expensive chicken in the world: It is called
Dong Tao aka Dragon Chicken.
The Most expensive chicken in the world is Ayam Cemani
aka The Black Chicken. It sells between $4000 to $5000 for one.
Dong Tao aka the Dragon Chicken is the second most
expensive. It sells between $1,500 to $2,500.
They are both endemic in Southeast Asia countries of
Indonesia and Vietnam respectively.
Just when you think you've seen it all..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dong_Tao_chicken
Mynd44
Seun
Cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by AdaSunshine(f): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
They look like they've got elephantiasis.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by Flexherbal(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
AdaSunshine:
I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by MaestroID(m): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
AdaSunshine:

Na wytn i be dy reason.
But you can't be to sure nowadays.
Nature will shock and choke you with the most incredible and unseen creatures ever...

From the Cemani wey be say the whole body be like charcoal plus the eggs to Dragon chicken.

1 Like

Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by illicit(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wow
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by Mrsoft3(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
I won't eat this oo, this guy's have disease na

4 Likes

Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by Idamond: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mrsoft3:

I doubt, that's there nature. fatty

1 Like

Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by Treasure17(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Scary chicken.

1 Like

Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by Mrsoft3(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Idamond:

I doubt, that's there nature. fatty

I noticed,but bro I ain't eating....and by the way na money for investment and motor be that o
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by Idamond: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mrsoft3:

I noticed,but bro I ain't eating....and by the way na money for investment and motor be that o
gringrin
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by BRATISLAVA: 12:58am On Nov 26, 2021
Chickens with elephantiasis. Dragons indeed.

Nobody will eat it if they see it before it gets to the freezer.

1 Like

Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by dasparrow: 2:03am On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:

For real! I thought the same thing. In fact, I cringed lipsrsealed
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by Richy4(m): 3:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Does it also lays Dragon Golden Eggs?

1 Like

Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by rex444(m): 3:53am On Nov 26, 2021
Me wey like chicken feet .....eeeeew
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by AgentGoat: 6:24am On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:

cheesy
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by femi4: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2021
The leg o
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by kalebest: 7:36am On Nov 26, 2021
$2000 ke...money wey I go use open mega poultry farm with change on top
Mtchw
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by emperorz(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2021
Idamond:

Just when you think you've seen it all..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dong_Tao_chicken
Mynd44
Seun
Cc lalasticlala
I dey see this fowl ooo shocked chai i dey go buy 2 for mysef
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by padi94(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Are you sure this chicken does not have elephantiasis. I can't eat this one o
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by LillyandDaisy: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Did you know who is ready to buy one?
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by bigjackass: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2021
See as this op make chicken tire pesin .
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by Vanilla4(f): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2021
Good thing they ain't the size of an ostrich.
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by lkillbrokehoes: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2021
God forbid!
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by larrybabanla(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Irritating,
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by EmmyCC: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2021
Who go chop these things? Not me o.
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by Harrykn: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
This comment reach to smoke Igbó o

1 Like

Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by Xavier70s: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
That is a Vietnamese dong tao chicken , rare by the way .
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by Josbreed: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mrsoft3:

So any domestic animal that is not in your area is not or you have not come across you will not eat abi?
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by Josbreed: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
God forbid!

When did God forbid it?
Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by Onyenna(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Haba!!??

Ukwu aba shoe!?

Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by Onyenna(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
BTW::: The polish chicken below actually looks like a chicken on “meth”

Re: Dragon Chicken The Second Most Expensive Chicken In The World by boman2014: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
undecided
I prefer my local chicken like that. Thank u.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The English Name For Ofio Is? / Nigerian Food Diet For Diabetic Patients With Weekly Timetable / Be A Boss/entrepreneur Through Ponmo Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.