Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity (20108 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh / Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) / 2face, Tonto Dikeh, Annie Idibia, Segun Arinze, Francis Duru, Angela Okorie: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2021
cool
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by RPG2020(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2021
The future is Pussycat grin
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by UbadiliMarshal(m): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2021
drizslim:
Actress Angela Okorie has advised her fellow ladies against building up a man with low integrity.

According to her, it amounts to sharpening the knife that would be used to stab you.

She wrote on Instagram ;

”It’s a dangerous Thing to build up a man
Of low integrity!!
It’s Like Sharpening the Knife that will
Be used to Stab you ”

So it is to build up a woman with low morals too and why is everything all against d male figure? Woman if u no geh gist just shaaaraaaap! undecided
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by IbileIfe: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Mumu. You go old for there
Are you all right?
Calling my sweetheart mumu?
One of the beauty queens of Nollywood.

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Hayee(f): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2021
You one thing I have noticed is that in a relationship when one(either the male or female) has little or nothing to lose he or she tends to misbehave grin grin grin

There actually nothing wrong in building your man cheesy cheesy

But as your are building him to level 4 make sure that you are in level 10 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Allow him to be the man in the relationship if you don't let him spend the money on you because you are forming virtuous woman or Mrs unentitled we will just look for one gold digger to spend the money on cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Immediately you see that he is now rich and he is looking elsewhere better turn to a gold digger yourself grin grin grin
Pack as much as you like, pack for your children so incase he decides to chase you out cheesy cheesy cheesy grin tongue
Simps are not the mumus ooo it's a virtuous woman dating a simp that is the mumu grin grin grin
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Mrklemo(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2021
This Okonkwo sef dey follow talk.. Trust me she saw that quote somewhere.. And kpam she copied it straight.. Its not from the heart.
Reason why she no fit spell LegitQueen.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by vickydevoka(m): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2021
drizslim:
But if it was the other way round it will be simping

Choose ur happiness & don't let them tell u otherwise
Exactly. Do what works for you
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by stuffs4me(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Mumu. You go old for there

This one don old already.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by vickydevoka(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2021
yanabasee2:
Na #legitqueen she been wan spell so oh.....

Women will never do anything for you without considering what they stand to gain.. Especially when they're not certain about your intentions towards them....

But poor girls out there wants a rich man to love them and shower them with money and change their poverty tag label....

But, what's in for the poor guys? Can we have rich girl do all of that for us and keep us away from their timeline?
Who still de marry poor gal. Na only Igbo people way u fit see that kind thing, way rich nna way get shop go marry Amaka way fine ( fair lady) way Dem de fry akara
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by RightToReject(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Leave the messenger and digest the message, her sentimental position notwithstanding. It is dangerous to either build up or build with anyone, regardless of gender, with low integrity - walking and working with anyone from weak ethical leanings, regardless of their social strata, is like pouring fuel on fire standing closely.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Bigpapi: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2021
drizslim:
Actress Angela Okorie has advised her fellow ladies against building up a man with low integrity.

According to her, it amounts to sharpening the knife that would be used to stab you.

She wrote on Instagram ;

”It’s a dangerous Thing to build up a man
Of low integrity!!
It’s Like Sharpening the Knife that will
Be used to Stab you ”

Power of the Toto

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Samiah33(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
You talking about low integrity when they 'men' don't even have integrity.

I see no reason why a man would withdraw a girl from school. Carry her to tour the world just to gain the attention of the public.
Got her pregnant. Went to see her parent for introduction then dump the girl.

I can't see the logic behind this. It shows zero integrity.
You are a toxic human, you spree hatred. I sincerely hope you change and start seeing positives in men and the whole world generally. If you like hate or insult me or even report me.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Bigpapi: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Factsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Unless he was not having sex with her during those days he trained her then he can get bitter. But if he had, then it's a win win thing.

Mumu
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by afamaustin(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2021
How do u people cope with a wife that abusive to the husband.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by seyz91(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2021
cheesy
Uyi168:
olosho sef dey drop quote..
cheesy
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by seyz91(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2021
You no lie
JackDaAlienz:
I see and treat Women as Kids
Because in reality Women are Adult Kids

That is why women get along and play with kids more often. Because birds of the same feathers flock together.

Lastly I don't take what a woman says Serious just the same way I don't take what a kid says serious.
Both of them don't know what they want.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Maha52: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2021
BT if it were to b for a man to build up a girl/lady it won't be a bad idea,Angela at dis stage of your life u are still talking like dis plz grow up
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Maha52: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2021
seyz91:
You no lie
on point
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Bamzyriches451: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2021
Nigerian women are just selfish and self centered, that's all I can say.

Any girl wey think say she don chop bellefull make she quote me
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by akinsto4ever(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2021
Nosayer:

They want feminism. They want to be totally equal to the men but they don't want to build up anything or anyone which men have been building for thousands of years.

They're a confused gender grin grin grin
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by penplus: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2021
I don't know why but immediately I read this...Anita Joseph and her husband came to mind....hmmm
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by streetzdreamz(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Factsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Unless he was not having sex with her during those days he trained her then he can get bitter. But if he had, then it's a win win thing.
So the sex was her own way of compensating the man? Last I checked sex is mutual. From your words, a woman can recompense all a man does by just giving him her body. Yet you don't want men to see ladies as sex objects or be condescending to them in anyway but accept them as equals. Yeah? You are just a confused female.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Ladycewhy(f): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
theForth:

Why are you so pained grin
pained? Nah ,I am just shocked that a woman who is supposed to have died barren and save her womb for the next reincarnation decided to waste nine months of her life span to birth a despicable person like you.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
pained? Nah ,I am just shocked that a woman who is supposed to have died barren and save her womb for the next reincarnation decided to waste nine months of her life span to birth a despicable person like you.

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Digmygold: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Madam.how.high.is your.integrity?
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Ladycewhy(f): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
theForth:

You will die barren mark my words.
lol, your mother should have done that and spare us of a condescending assh0le.

Or you think your mother is an exception to the jab you throw at women? My guy your mama na the first in line tongue
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Ladycewhy(f): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
theForth:

Dominique rule 2.
so after uttering condescending rubbish against women ,you want a woman to do you justice ? The irony of it all undecided
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
lol, your mother should have done that and spare us of a condescending assh0le.

Or you think your mother is an exception to the jab you throw at women? My guy your mama na the first in line tongue

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Ladycewhy(f): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
theForth:

I don't have your time, I have only told you what would happen.
Bla bla bla.

Use the power you have to salvage your miserable life grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reckless Lifestyle Of D’banj +how He Sold His Soul To Join Secret Cult / Dakore Egbuson Akande As A 10-Year-Old Girl (Throwback Photo) / Wizkid Drops Hint For Name CHANGE On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.