Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! (570 Views)

Get Your Usa,canada, Uk And Holland Phone Number / Get A Real USA Phone Number To Verify Fiverr, Upwork, Whatsapp And The Likes. / Get Your USA Used Laptops At Affordable Prices. Free Delivery Within Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by UNKNOWN77777: 3:00am On Nov 26, 2021
Now you can register on any site without fear , you can connect it to your PayPal account and withdraw successfully.

Features of the account:

* It works on any site online
* It doesn't need any form of verification
* You operate it from your phone or computer here in Nigeria or any country outside the USA
* You can get your CC or debit card here in Nigeria if you want
* You can use it to receive and send money anywhere in the world.

And more....

Features of the phone number:

* It works on any site online including dating apps and freelancing sites
* It also works on any social media platforms like Whatsapp, Facebook and the rest
* You can make free calls, free text and sms

And more..

NOTE: I can teach you how to do it yourself if you wish or I can do it for you.

Whatsapp: ( 0-9-1-2-4-7-2-1-4-9-5 )

Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by UNKNOWN77777: 3:02am On Nov 26, 2021
The bank account can receive up to $5000 equivalent in the first 2 weeks and it increases with time.

I will post some proofs and keep updating it
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by samuel051: 4:52am On Nov 26, 2021
Can u do uk WhatsApp,need it urgently..
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by dorispray: 5:14am On Nov 26, 2021
UNKNOWN77777:
The bank account can receive up to $5000 equivalent in the first 2 weeks and it increases with time.

I will post some proofs and keep updating it

please do that and let's see how sure you're.
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by UNKNOWN77777: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2021
dorispray:

please do that and let's see how sure you're.

I have already done it and I use it so I don't get your point
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by UNKNOWN77777: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2021
samuel051:
Can u do uk WhatsApp,need it urgently..

Yeah
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by UNKNOWN77777: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2021
good morning everyone
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by UNKNOWN77777: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good evening everyone......still open for business

This is the last Account I created for someone
(pictures below)

Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by dorispray: 6:08am On Nov 29, 2021
Please who's ever done business with this owner of this topic (UNKNOWN77777) from this Nairaland forum and can provide any proof of doing a successful business transaction together with him.

I would love to patronize him on the 'subject matter' of this thread, but after checking the history of his moniker on this forum here, I can see that he just recently joined this forum and has few activities to his credits. As a result of this, I realized that it will safe for me to thread carefully while attempting to do business with him.

People, I need your vouch (es) for him here pleaseeeeeeee.
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by UNKNOWN77777: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2021
dorispray:
Please who's ever done business with this owner of this topic (UNKNOWN77777) from this Nairaland forum and can provide any proof of doing a successful business transaction together with him.

I would love to patronize him on the 'subject matter' of this thread, but after checking the history of his moniker on this forum here, I can see that he just recently joined this forum and has few activities to his credits. As a result of this, I realized that it will safe for me to thread carefully while attempting to do business with him.

Okay.
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by samuel051: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2021
dorispray:

no go use ur money eat pepper soup and drink beer,as u no won wise up so he go help u flex ur money so far no come here come lament say dem scam u.

1 Like

Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by UNKNOWN77777: 7:10am On Nov 29, 2021
samuel051:
no go use ur money eat pepper soup and drink beer,as u no won wise up so he go help u flex ur money so far no come here come lament say dem scam u.

Bro keep quiet and let other people come and testify.

You don't know me from anywhere so stop this nonsense of stalking me and my post because I will make sure this will be the last time you ever look for trouble.

I won't say more than this.
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by samuel051: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2021
UNKNOWN77777:

Bro keep quiet and let other people come and testify.

You don't know me from anywhere so stop this nonsense of stalking me and my post because I will make sure this will be the last time you ever look for trouble.

I won't say more than this.
Na crase person and thief u be,na Ogun go finish u with ur scamming intentions. Goat I will ensure u don't scam anyone here because loaders dey everywhere,why u no go hookup with loader,open account make he dey load am for u with even 3k dolls but prefer to won dey sell accounts for less than that. U think say everybody mumu like u na.. na d idiot wey go fall for ur scam I dey pity..ode

1 Like

Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by samuel051: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2021
Ode still dey threaten him useless papa,I no fit meet u make I give u better slap..thief, aza wey loaders dey fine for steady loading and cash out nai u go won sell for less than 20k Naira wey loader fit load up to 5k dolls..u no like money na and na mumu u think say u dey talk to..failed arsewhipe yahoo boy fhuk outta here ode.
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by Savaqe1991(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2021
samuel051:
Na crase person and thief u be,na Ogun go finish u with ur scamming intentions. Goat I will ensure u don't scam anyone here because loaders dey everywhere,why u no go hookup with loader,open account make he dey load am for u with even 3k dolls but prefer to won dey sell accounts for less than that. U think say everybody mumu like u na.. na d idiot wey go fall for ur scam I dey pity..ode
;Dy you sha like wahala cheesy
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by samuel051: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2021
Savaqe1991:

;Dy you sha like wahala cheesy
The guy na scammer with multiple accounts..
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by Savaqe1991(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
samuel051:
The guy na scammer with multiple accounts..
BUT THIS THING HE'S SAYING MIGHT BE LEGIT OH! THOUGH I'M NOT THINKING OF USING HIS LINK SHA, MAKE BAD THING NO GO COME UP...LOL
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by samuel051: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Savaqe1991:

BUT THIS THING HE'S SAYING MIGHT BE LEGIT OH! THOUGH I'M NOT THINKING OF USING HIS LINK SHA, MAKE BAD THING NO GO COME UP...LOL
bro even white wey use hand open aza for uptown def,d aza dey dey start with low score. But if anybody fit dey open 5k folks credit score aza,loader go even pack come meet f person for house for steady loading and cash out.this guy na amateur scammer..I dey live among loaders..this guy na just 2k to 5k scammer wey dey learn work.
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by Savaqe1991(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
samuel051:
bro even white wey use hand open aza for uptown def,d aza dey dey start with low score. But if anybody fit dey open 5k folks credit score aza,loader go even pack come meet f person for house for steady loading and cash out.this guy na amateur scammer..I dey live among loaders..this guy na just 2k to 5k scammer wey dey learn work.
JESUS! YOU DEY LIVE AMONG LOADERS, THAT MEAN SAY YOU TOO NA LOADER NAH... Come Teach Me Work, I Mean To Learn Direct Deposit With Mobile Deposite and ACH... In Fact, Drop Your WhatsapP Number Make We For Align Well JoOr
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by samuel051: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Savaqe1991:

JESUS! YOU DEY LIVE AMONG LOADERS, THAT MEAN SAY YOU TOO NA LOADER NAH... Come Teach Me Work, I Mean To Learn Direct Deposit With Mobile Deposite and ACH... In Fact, Drop Your WhatsapP Number Make We For Align Well JoOr
loading no easy o,u need buy tools for each loading and na God u go dey pray to because no be every loading dey drop,some dey cast come tear client aza wey don Tay with better credit score,some dey drop successful like wells Fargo and greendot..sure ticket,cash app and I'd me don cast..

1 Like

Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by Savaqe1991(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
samuel051:
loading no easy o,u need buy tools for each loading and na God u go dey pray to because no be every loading dey drop,some dey cast come tear client aza wey don Tay with better credit score,some dey drop successful like wells Fargo and greendot..sure ticket,cash app and I'd me don cast..
sad shocked Shey you go drop your number abi make I send amadi'oha HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA. All this na long talk naaah, drop your whatsapp number abi shey make I drop mine??
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by samuel051: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Savaqe1991:

sad shocked Shey you go drop your number abi make I send amadi'oha HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA. All this na long talk naaah, drop your whatsapp number abi shey make I drop mine??
I go dm you my number..
Re: Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! by Savaqe1991(m): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2021
samuel051:
I go dm you my number..
Call or Whatsapp me Sir tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Register A Business Name / Convert Your Phone Picx To Real Pix / Brand New Ssangyoung Jeep For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.