Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... (50591 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) / Please Help! I want to join an occult and for riches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Baba40(f): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
It started on Wednesday when I woke up around 3 am to make video call with my babe in Houston Texas after we had some argument on me cheating.
While I was waiting for her to pick up the call,I could hear my neighbor
kaboshing and speaking in tongues praying around that 3 am.
No issue, so I still call my babe again. She no pick.
I just lay back to bed, while my neighbor was still singing worship songs and praying fire fire.

I then woke up around 3:50 am my neighbor still kaboshing and i check my phone and saw my babe whatsap missed calls.
I call her she pick up first thing she cone dey para for me say which girl i dey sleep with we I no wan pick her calls. I wan talk she still dey yarn rubbish till the point u come vex. Out of anger I come shout
"What is wrong with you!!!
Why are you disturbing my life this early morning.

She replied that she know I'm with someone there. And I shout again
You be Witchhhh, You dey Monitor me
Thunder fire you there!!

I cut the call and didn't know my neighbor she heard me shouting and thought I was responding to her fire fire prayers.
Next thing I hear is this my neighbor singing in praises saying God has identified my enemies.
God has exposed them, holy ghost fire is tormenting him right now. Father expose all of them.
I feel like she is referring to me shouting at my girl thinking I was shouting because of her prayers.
Now my landlord on thursday evening told me that the woman is accusing me of being a ritualist that her prayers are affecting me at night. I explained everything to him but he still look at me one kind

My broda, how do I clear my name and save image from this kind of mess before she start spreading rumors around the street that I'm a Yahoo plus ritualist

Very funny
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by ityP(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
Do we? undecided

No o. The men are scum slogan, na gay guys manufacture am sad
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
[right][/right]
ityP:

No o. The men are scum slogan, na gay guys manufacture am sad
Have I even said, "All men are scums"?
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Olam09(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
It started on Wednesday when I woke up around 3 am to make video call with my babe in Houston Texas after we had some argument on me cheating.
I just lay back to bed, while my neighbor was still singing worship songs and praying fire fire.

I then woke up around 3:50 am my neighbor still kaboshing and i check my phone and saw my babe whatsap missed calls.
I call her she pick up first thing she cone dey para for me say which girl i dey sleep with we I no wan pick her calls. I wan talk she still dey yarn rubbish till the point u come vex. Out of anger I come shout

Thunder fire you there!!

I cut the call and didn't know my neighbor she heard me shouting and thought I was responding to her fire fire prayers.
Next thing I hear is this my neighbor singing in praises saying God has identified my enemies.
God has exposed them, holy ghost fire is tormenting him right now. Father expose all of them.
I feel like she is referring to me shouting at my girl thinking I was shouting because of her prayers.
Now my landlord on thursday evening told me that the woman is accusing me of being a ritualist that her prayers are affecting me at night. I explained everything to him but he still look at me one kind

My broda, how do I clear my name and save image from this kind of mess before she start spreading rumors around the street that I'm a Yahoo plus ritualist

grin Bro you're on a long thing oo
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Powersurge: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

I want to confront the woman but I feel she might think I'm trying to save face.
Then it will make her believe that her prayers affect me.i just wan ignore her but na my reputation I dey fear say she go tarnish

Why in the world should u bother yourself about her? Confront her over what? Na who get time dey explain.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Shaddymie(f): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
You can as well make the landlord know that she's disturbing you with her noise, so you need to shout for her to know she's disturbing your sleep.
JackDaAlienz:

Thunder fire you there!!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by hahn(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

I want to confront the woman but I feel she might think I'm trying to save face.
Then it will make her believe that her prayers affect me.i just wan ignore her but na my reputation I dey fear say she go tarnish

There is little you can do to convince a religiotard.

When you have money pack out of that compound
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by BluntCrazeMan: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Thunder fire you there!!

The call details are still there on your Video-call App Naa..
Or abi you don wipe am??
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by seyz91(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
You owe no damn body any explanation
.just continou your life
JackDaAlienz:

Thunder fire you there!!

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by ollybasa: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Very understanding, what non sense, you need to arrest that idiot you have explained yourself that's all.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by fof1: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Thunder fire you there!!

But Are You A Yahoo..., If U are not a Ritualist?..Go to ur Neighbor and Speak to Her Directly...explaining Everything to her...So She Cant Recant herself, Pls. Why must She not Allow d Holy Spirit to Discern than to Walk in d Fleshly Way,Pls...!
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Princewell2012(m): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
siofra:
You just want us to know you have an Americana girlfriend

Hmm my brother those people can para o no be here. I used to have one like that, she even suspected my mother to be my girl friend. grin she is from South America but lives in nertherland . My mother came to visit me from the village so I was not around when she called and my mother picked the call , she does not even have the petient to find out who she was talking to, that's it. When I called her Omo no be small fight o. However I couldn't continue with her .
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Calicoe: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
U don't owe anybody any explanation. Just continue with ur life. As for ur neighbour, let her keep looking at the wrong direction while the real witch operate on her from another direction. She's spiritually blind

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Exodora: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
You even have time to go explain. These days I really don't care what people are saying as long as am not doing the wrong thing to hell with their thoughts.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

We have been together since Secondary school this will make it 4 years together. We dey quarrel and fight like normal couples do. So no think am like that
Since secondary school and this 4years. Oga you are too young for this. 100% sure that girl will leave u
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Hotspotbro(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Its up to you to Make your neighbor look like a cretin.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by kaziblake(f): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Truvelisback:
I'm not in anyway dissuading u from her. I just want u to be careful when dealing with ladies to avoid heartbreak. I only said this because she travels out and travels in.
Oga!Hain!
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Lambaman: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
To clarify, my babe is Nigerian but her family are also based in usa. She stays in Nigeria but also travels back to USA once in a while

Where una the see all kind babes?
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Truvelisback(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
kaziblake:
Oga!Hain!
Na wetin be hain? Lol. I am talking from experience. By the time she go there come back, her eye go don tear scatter. She no go even send the guy again.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by hardbody: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
SavageResponse:
Fake ass story!

Smart ass....
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by DSC7: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
HeOrShe:
This is a terrible coincidence..

But I don't see any reason for panic... U don't owe anyone apology.

And u must do as if u don't know anything she is doing, like she is not existing... But if her mumu carry her come talk to you any how, forget a hot slap on her face..

And get deported asap.... grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by DSC7: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Princewell2012:

Hmm my brother those people can para o no be here. I used to have one like that, she even suspected my mother to be my girl friend. grin she is from South America but lives in nertherland . My mother came to visit me from the village so I was not around when she called and my mother picked the call , she does not even have the petient to find out who she was talking to, that's it. When I called her Omo no be small fight o. However I couldn't continue with her .

And you sef come dey tell us u get Yankee babe kiss
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Osanoghodua1: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
Fiction. Continue
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Iseddy: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
You owe no one an explanation, since you have told ur landlord what happened, Jst continue leaving your life. Ignore the woman like plague.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Ten06(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Approach your neighbor with a smile on your face and tell that you heard her praying in the night that it is one of the quanlity of a good Christian. Then tell her that you also love God and would want to have that gift that from now on you will try and be praying in the night.
Tell her that most night you always do video calls with your fiance.
Let her know that there was a night you were doing video call and your girlfriend started talking to you anyhow that you know that she misconstrued your discussion with her, tell her that you are a Christian and you love God, then wait for what she will say
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by zinaunreal(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Stupidity full naija
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by arthurwillia(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mtchew na face me I Face you you dey live
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Sterope(f): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oya come, let's use her for rituals grin
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Mayeldah(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
So why you come dey shout for midnight? You see your life?

Ignore the woman
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by ggoldmine: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Father4all: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Na una sabi

Thunder fire you there!!

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by NigAmbassador: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
https://survey-c.xyz/54034083194916272/ What if you have a chance to win some cash? You may want to know how strong you are and how much money you can win. Come and participate! ! !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” / Prophet Adebowale Brainard Storms Shopping Mall With Armed Security Men / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.