Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos (37302 Views)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo / Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by EBMedia: 6:17am On Nov 26, 2021
Banky W and wife Adesua Etomi are celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary on Thursday, 25th November 2021, IgbereTV reports.

The couple released loved-up photos and expressed their love for each other via their respective Instagram accounts.

See their posts below.

Banky W wrote;

"You're my song, my rhymes, my heart, my light, my muse, my melody, my everything, my Wife.
I'll be writing about you for the rest of my life, because you're the best of my life -
I love you now more than ever. I'll love you 4ever.

Happy Anniversary Shuga

#BAAD2017 #BAADforever"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWsaDlTt3fS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Adesua Etomi wrote;

"You will ALWAYS be my favourite part of me'. Without you, I'd be living in black and white'.

Baby daddy, my Zaddy, you mean the world to me.

Happy 4th Year Anniversary Bubba.

I love you. Forever. Truly, madly, deeply. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

#BAADFOREVER"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWscUVJKtdB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by sammybest889(m): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

hmmmm....so 4 yrs don reach like dis....it is surprising how time fly..

na which yr self...dem even act this der movie were e don reach 4 yrs (wow)

anyway happy anniversary 2 dem no b dis marriage keyboards warrior's say e no go last long bcus of d publicity of their wedding

thank God say man no b God

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by HybridTech: 6:22am On Nov 26, 2021
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by Forlahh(f): 6:22am On Nov 26, 2021
Beautiful couple, may God bless their marriage. Amen

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by Flexherbal(m): 6:22am On Nov 26, 2021
Lovely!
Congratulations to them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by Chloraseptic: 6:26am On Nov 26, 2021
This lady seems like a good wife.

And for those always lambasting Edo girls I want y'all to that this one is Edo girl too...and with no sex related controversies..

Happy married life to the couple..

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by MadamVanessa(f): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Chloraseptic:
This lady seems like a good wife.

And for those always lambasting Edo girls I want y'all to that this one is Edo girl too...and with no sex related controversies..

Happy married life to the couple..

A good wife she's

She turned herself into a video vixen now for her husband and that helps Banky alot to save money. Her dance step in that video makes banky dicck to rise up and strong as the rock of gibraltar. I pity Adesua pusssy after that video shoot

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by Tony5050(m): 6:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Sweet 4
Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by HeadNigga: 6:31am On Nov 26, 2021
After Wizkid's exit from EME Banky hit another jackpot in Adesua. A good wife worthy of emulation

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by Eriokanmi: 6:37am On Nov 26, 2021
The first picture looks old. The 2nd one is more recent, looking at Adesewa's fat look. E be like say she don pregnant again sef. See tummy grin.

Congrats, adorable couple

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Dem never born pikin since they married 4 years ago?

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by Agozie48: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
The first picture looks old. The 2nd one is more recent, looking at Adesewa's fat look. E be like say she don pregnant again sef. See tummy grin.

Congrats, adorable couple

OH yee womb watchers ,try and rest na

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by JavaScript90: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Good for them

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by Eriokanmi: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Agozie48:

OH yee womb watchers ,try and rest na
lol

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by mbahdi(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
I seem not to understand dis guys marriage.abi dem b two men decievein themselves.we avnt heard there born pikin.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by WiszyFraud: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Did you know??

A person needs just three things to be truly happy in the world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for..

lipsrsealed

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by babyfaceafrica: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
OK seen
Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by Godada(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2021

Men....

Banky W head just be like Papa Chiedu Monday hammer.

Anyways, congratulations.

They have at kept it nicely.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by DigitalyYours: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Strength grows when we dare.

Unity grows when we pair.

Love grows when we share.

Relationship grows when we care.

13 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
make money relax, then find a girl that will be blessing to you... Don't rush.

If u re poor u will settle for the less girl, from my experienced.

Na only poor man love dey blind dem eyes, if u get money ur eyes go clear and u will go for the best.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by tradepunter: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by Hezmatosky: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
She don born?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by ImoleNaija: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Would you be my lover? Yeah.

Much love & long lives together!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by temitope27(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Forlahh:
Beautiful couple, may God bless their marriage. Amen
when you go marry
Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by ImoleNaija: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joysticks:
Dem never born pikin since they married 4 years ago?

mbahdi:
I seem not to understand dis guys marriage.abi dem b two men decievein themselves.we avnt heard there born pikin.

Hezmatosky:
She don born?

Welcome to social media cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by Smithkline200: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ain’t you senseless for this kinda sick comment?

MadamVanessa:

A good wife she's

She turned herself into a video vixen now for her husband and that helps Banky alot to save money. Her dance step in that video makes banky dicck to rise up and strong as the rock of gibraltar. I pity Adesua pusssy after that video shoot

4 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by revived: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Okay good
Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by hamaworld(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
My junior colleague
Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by faithfull18(f): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nice.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by Optimistguy1969: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thank God for evidence of marriage (pikin)
Re: Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos by Deiks: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Chai see love ....my future wife somewhere is crying for one stupid boy after breakup and she has been saying NO to me ...I wish her this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi / Tonto Dikeh Reveals Some Friends In Our Lives (Photo) / Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.