Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Activities Along The Popular Kaduna-abuja Highway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activities Along The Popular Kaduna-abuja Highway (333 Views)

Passengers Kidnapped From 18-Seater Bus On Kogi-Abuja Highway / Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway / Women Protest Killing Of 13-Year-Old By Bandits, Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway (2) (3) (4)

Activities Along The Popular Kaduna-abuja Highway by sinkhole: 6:24am On Nov 26, 2021
May God protects us all in this country o undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNA_zFR7e1c
Re: Activities Along The Popular Kaduna-abuja Highway by ITbomb(m): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2021
In such situations, a professional security will call for backup and backup will arrive in less than 10 minutes, both air and armoured vehicles
Re: Activities Along The Popular Kaduna-abuja Highway by sinkhole: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2021
ITbomb:
In such situations, a professional security will call for backup and backup will arrive in less than 10 minutes, both air and armoured vehicles
You're asking for backup, hmmm, Baba Lai will soon come out and tell us that this video is not from Nigeria but Rwanda! When you are bereft of ideas in solving your problems, you simply call on God for solution, that is where we are in Nigeria now embarassed
Re: Activities Along The Popular Kaduna-abuja Highway by Danjikanbauchi: 7:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Presently I stay in Jere town, and I can boldly tell you that this Fulani terrorists groups are not scared of security men again. They will enter town with bike and buy enough food stuff nothing anybody can do.

Re: Activities Along The Popular Kaduna-abuja Highway by Myexdisturbs: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Presently I stay in Jere town, and I can boldly tell you that this Fulani terrorists groups are not scared of security men again. They will enter town with bike and buy enough food stuff nothing anybody can do.
That's too bad then

Lets Predicts Next President Of Nigeria / Sri Lankan Factory Manager Lynched And Set On Fire In Pakistan / Nigeria Plagued By Misgovernance From Federal, States To Lgs - Ghali Na'abba

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7