Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) (29100 Views)

Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage / Talented Artist ASAKE Acquires Multi-million Naira Property (pics) / Why Rema Fight Dj Neptune Over Song Dj Kaywise Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2021
Say no to stealing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Song wey no even sweet to hear....

And again, no be person wey don chop belle full go listen to music.

As i de now, me and my saving account only god knows who is saving each other.

But we move......

Rotfl

Rotfl

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by yusluvad(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Say no to sh*t and never give a f**k...
Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

But we move......
Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2021
DSC7:
Rema sef get mind to drag Dj Neptune? shocked shocked

Hmmmm lipsrsealed...

Pray make all these DJ's no wreck ur career....
You head dey pain you. Instead of you to side with the boy and nail that useless DJ, you are saying rubbish. You dont even know how the industry works. How will a DJ ruin his career when he is not Don Jazzy? It's his producer who may make him go through hell, but still doesn't mean his career can be ruined. Who that useless goatie DJ be sef? I hate people who steals others properties.

Your no well at all. This is the way if the issue is taken live to Twitter, you will start saying rubbish there siding the terrible DJ. He stole that young man's stuff, and this is what you posted. Shame on you. You disgust me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by Shedking(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2021
Just look at!!

Let Rema sue that poor Bastard's soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Say no to stealing
yes ooo
say no to stealing including nairaland betting scammers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Blame Nairaland for giving people like you voice. sad
Freestainworld:
Rema too dey rant grin, I blame Don jazzy wey wise am up

2 Likes

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by greencard: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2021
I think the issue why he is ranting is not really about the song but some deeper grievances,

The song refer to as an old song means, he has probably did the song long before he blew, but DJ no think say the boy go blow with his style of pangolo music,hence e no promote am

Now the boy thru low taste of Nigerian music content consumers, don later blow, now DJ wan come deh famz, and the boy don't want any of that ..by his remark "when last did we even spoke"?

Moral of the story
1-Never underate anybody
2-Never berate any body
3-Support whom u can, when u can, wit what u can
4-If u cant share my pains with me ,I won't share my gains with u

9 Likes

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by Awise09(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
his the guy saying truth or not? You people always like to look down on important things that's why Nigeria is where it is today.

2 Likes

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by chocboi78(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Nawa for dj Neptune o
Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Nigerians need to learn you can't post people stuff without giving credit or asking for their permission and on YouTube you can't post some videos they would block it
Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by PussyEverywhere(f): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2021
tongue
Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Who is rema? Don’t know him
Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by KingDash: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2021
if na yankee this guy dey him from don join dey xtentencion and juicewurld them
Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Song wey no even sweet to hear....
And again, no be person wey don chop belle full go listen to music.
But we move......

cheesy cheesy

God will intervene
Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by iamdapsyj(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Freestainworld:

It's an intellectual property bro! We take things like this with levity in this part of the world.

If DJ Neptune don't do the needful, he will be taken to court and if found guilty.......

3 Likes

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by iamdapsyj(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2021
greencard:
I think the issue why he is ranting is not really about the song but some deeper grievances,

The song refer to as an old song means, he has probably did the song long before he blew, but DJ no think say the boy go blow with his style of pangolo music,hence e no promote am

Now the boy thru low taste of Nigerian music content consumers, don later blow, now DJ wan come deh famz, and the boy don't want any of that ..by his remark "when last did we even spoke"?

Moral of the story
1-Never underate anybody
2-Never berate any body
3-Support whom u can, when u can, wit what u can
4-If u cant share my pains with me ,I won't share my gains with u

Whether the song is as boring as hell or not does not matter here. It's an intellectual property. The only problem Rema could have here is if their is no agreement between him and the DJ at the time of recording the song. Rema won't have a case to prove but if otherwise, that Dj will pay for intellectual theft o!!

2 Likes

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by Juliusmomoh: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

cheesy cheesy

God will intervene
Your signature crack me up. cheesy cheesy
Even your moniker sef grin
People wey normal for 9ja no reach 5 oo cheesy ..
Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by Awoo88: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
Nothing dey give small pikin mi d like money and backings from one big man

1 Like

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by brizziedos(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Bonaventura:
Rema is bigger than DJ Neptune
see ode cry grin

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by neztar: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Myer:

Rema knows his worth.
DJ Neptunes should only try this with upcoming acts, and not the established ones.
In a structured industry, he'll probably be paying most or his gains to Rema.

I started being a fan of Rema after seeing some of his interviews. Very deep and calculated guy.
but his lyrical content is nothing to write home about
Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by Numerouno94(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2021
DSC7:
Rema sef get mind to drag Dj Neptune? shocked shocked

Hmmmm lipsrsealed...

Pray make all these DJ's no wreck ur career....

Which kind talk b all these? Has anyone eva stolen ur intellectual property b4?

Most Nigerians re very wicked, that was how u guys supported 2baba wen he stole African Queen from Blackface. Nd further humiliated nd insulted him wen he voiced out his anger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by Kingosytex(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Which kind talk b all these? Has anyone eva stolen ur intellectual property b4?

Most Nigerians re very wicked, that was how u guys supported 2baba wen he stole African Queen from Blackface. Nd further humiliated nd insulted him wen he voiced out his anger.

I swear, Nigerians will always side with the oppressor.
Rema is definitely right here but you will still see people siding with the wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by Bonaventura(m): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2021
brizziedos:

see ode cry grin
Numbers don't lie. Both within and outside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by Acidosis(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2021
This is a false accusation. DJ Neptune could never have gotten your song if there wasn't some kind of deal. That song is an old song. Releasing now doesn't mean you weren't paid for your service.

This is the same rubbish that played out between Wizkid and Rekaado Banks. If you don't want a feature, come out and make your intentions known. If I pay you to record a song for an album, it's my business to do what I want with that song, when to release, and how I want it released.

1 Like

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by uptownemmygee(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:
Marry me Rema

Oh! Nah so e Don reach

Anyways just add PLEASE to your marry me

1 Like

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by Damian10(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Whose song is it? like who ft who on the track. If dj Neptune ft rema then i think rema is absolutely wrong. If the song is co-owned, then rema is slightly correct but still shouldn't be a big deal if there is no bad blood btw dem both

1 Like

Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by Bennysam: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Irondome1:
Rema should calm down...

HEY no matter what you are passing through right now never give up. Keeping pushing hard and smart one day e go beta.
Calm down for what if i may ask? So someone can't express his/her feelings toward something that the person don't like
Re: Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) by prophetfire: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:
Marry me Rema
Shiorrrr!!! Sister don wet finish for small boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olasunkanmi Akanni Olohunyo Involved In Accident (Photos) / Meet Cute Actors Of The webseries, 'Best Friends In The World' (Video & pics) / Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.