Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Freelancers Please Get In!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Freelancers Please Get In!!! (460 Views)

Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project / Wordpress As Aviable Platform For Freelancers / Freelancers, Business Owners Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelancers Please Get In!!! by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 7:28am On Nov 26, 2021
[b][/b]

please I need your answers...
I am computer science student.
I am learning web development since March 2020 so far I had never. sign up to any freelancing platforms my skill set are HTML CSS JavaScript BOOTSTRAP5 SASS React . please you that you are already on upwork am I good to go with these skills set.
we are going to start our Siwest in December which will take us around 6 months I want to use that time to raise some funds.
Re: Freelancers Please Get In!!! by stanliwise(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2021
ahmedsaniadamu:
[b][/b]

I am learning web development since March 2020 so far I had never. sign up to any freelancing platforms my skill set are HTML CSS JavaScript BOOTSTRAP5 SASS React . please you that you are already on upwork am I good to go with these skills set.
we are going to start our Siwest in December which will take us around 6 months I want to use that time to raise some funds.
How proficient you're with those skills is the question to ask yourself.
What are the kind of service value can you provide for a customer.

So the idea is about you going to look for people to offer your service and not about providing any service to people.
So first questions are what are the value services you can offer?

Those skills you mention above means nothing if you can't provide a service

1 Like

Re: Freelancers Please Get In!!! by LikeAking: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
ahmedsaniadamu:
[b][/b]

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Mobile App In 10 Minutes Or Less Without Coding / Five Apps To Code On Your Android Phone Free / What's Your Worst Experience With Nigerian Clients As A Developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.