Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project (976 Views)

Wordpress As Aviable Platform For Freelancers / I Need A Backend Developer To Work On A Project Together. / Looking For Php Freelancers To Work On A Big Project With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by Haybee7(m): 5:17am On Nov 13, 2022
I urgently need at least 20 freelancers to collaborate and work as a community on a 6 months projects. These are exactly the skills needed :

1.) Graphics designer
2.) Content writer
3.) Programmers
4.) Digital marketers
5.) Logos and animation
6.) English/Chinese translation
7.) Transcribers
8.) Website design

NB: All candidates will be interviewed digitally to select the possible best for the job, payment and other entitlements will be discussed on zoom.

Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by Haybee7(m): 5:23am On Nov 13, 2022
If you are interested, let's discuss more on the project here:

https:///3EoUqlb

1 Like

Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by Vailer: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2022
The link isn’t working
Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by Barblord: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
I am Barblord, a certified content/article writer. Reach me on barblord4christ@gmail.com or 08162512124
Haybee7:
I urgently need at least 20 freelancers to collaborate and work as a community on a 6 months projects. These are exactly the skills needed :

1.) Graphics designer
2.) Content writer
3.) Programmers
4.) Digital marketers
5.) Logos and animation
7.) Transcribers
8.) Website design

NB: All candidates will be interviewed digitally to select the possible best for the job, payment and other entitlements will be discussed on zoom.
Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by Wurld: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Frontend developer here, pls mention me when you drop a working link.
Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by emmanex2000: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Good afternoon sir/ma,

In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience?

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, seo-writing including surfer, tech, b2b tech, YouTube scripts, financial articles, cryptoarticles and so on, including ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time .I also use quetext, plagarism detector, and copy space to check my work.

It will be my pleasure working with you.

Contact me via 07012809662
email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you
Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
This guy.

.your ads on Facebook currently has about 9000 comments.

U don really sell that course grin

3 Likes

Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by Haybee7(m): 5:10am On Nov 14, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
This guy.

.your ads on Facebook currently has about 9000 comments.

U don really sell that course grin

Are you referring to me?
Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by Haybee7(m): 5:11am On Nov 14, 2022
emmanex2000:
Good afternoon sir/ma,

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, seo-writing including surfer, tech, b2b tech, YouTube scripts, financial articles, cryptoarticles and so on, including ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time .I also use quetext, plagarism detector, and copy space to check my work.

Always at your service.
Thank you
Contact me on whatsapp 09045144355
Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by Haybee7(m): 5:12am On Nov 14, 2022
emmanex2000:
Good afternoon sir/ma,

Always at your service.
Thank you

Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by Haybee7(m): 5:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Wurld:
Frontend developer here, pls mention me when you drop a working link.

Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by Champwrites(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Hello �.
I'm a professional content writer with great expertises writing for varieties of businesses. I write 100% original and well structured contents based on clients needs.
With my skills I believe I'm perfect for the job.
You can reach out to me via email: mosesoluwaseyi100@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you shortly. Thanks!
Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by Kelechi651: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2022
Miracle Daniel

danielobinnamiracle@gmail.com

November 16,2022

Hi there,
It is with great pleasure that I'm applying for the copywriter position at your esteemed company . I write clear, concise and engaging copies for several business enterprises. I look forward to creating compelling copies for your esteemed company . I thrive on a busy schedule and focus my energy in completing tasks before the deadline . I create compelling copies and contents. I love writing exclusive , Short taglines that will grab a potential customers attention quickly.
I appreciate the time that you are taking to consider me as a copywriter for your esteemed company.
Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by OlajumokeLiz(f): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hello everyone
I am a writer with experience in writing excellent E-Books, SEO optimized articles, blog posts related articles and articles on other niches.

I have a good command of English and my work is easy to understand.

I also work well with deadlines thereby assuring you delivery within the stipulated time and delivery of non-plagiarized work; samples of my works are very much available.

You can reach out on Whatsapp via 08146931843. Let's get your projects handled perfectly!
Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by chim14(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Why is the guys hair scattered like mad man in the pic?
Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by dandylass: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2022
Contact me software developer 08036292779
Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by TAGf(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Contact me, software developer.. 08162448451
Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by Kitme(f): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Haybee7:

1.) Graphics designer
2.) Content writer
3.) Programmers
4.) Digital marketers
5.) Logos and animation
7.) Transcribers
8.) Website design

Interested.
Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by Barblord: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
I am a certified content and article writer.
Reach me on (barblord4christ@gmail.com or 08162512124)
Thanks.
Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by ichidodo: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2022
Haybee7:

1.) Graphics designer
2.) Content writer
3.) Programmers
4.) Digital marketers
5.) Logos and animation
7.) Transcribers
8.) Website design

Intermediate Java Programmer, Experienced Python Programmer and Hardcore Flutter Mobile App Developer....Contact: menykejude@gmail.com.
Re: Vacancy!!! 20 Freelancers Needed To Work On A Project by RidGraphix: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
I am a professional graphics designer
and I can work on the project with you
the link is not working but i can be reached on
whatsapp 09071478461
email: ridwanullahgraphix20@gmail.com
I can send samples of my past works too
Kitme:

Interested.

(1) (Reply)

JS AND Cpp Boys Will Be Upset By This / Ict / At Last The Open Source Guys In University Of Jos Are Emerging With A Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.