Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) (28862 Views)

Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver / Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi / Stray Bullet From Police & Armed Robbers Kills Keke Driver In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because I don't believe he did not know who his passengers were, I'd say he apparently died because he was stupid.

He was helping thieves escape and had the boldness to stop the journey to ask why their getaway vehicle was being rammed by their pursuers.

Even if he didn't know who they were, I still believe he died because he was stupid.
A wiser person would have sensed the urge to flee on his passengers or noticed the uproar around them.

Please go back to bed, it seems you didn't wake up well this morning.

How can you reason like this for God sake?

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by West2019(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
airminem:
Narrate your own version make we hear Pte.
this incident happened when i was living with my cousin at agege then, i went to ecobank across the iyana ipaja road on my way coming back to my house after crossing the federal road .in my street there was a guy in my front i didn't know this from anywhere , this guy is a 419 i never know this guy as committed a crime immediately him turn back on me i speak the language i didn't understand, frankly speaking before I know a group of area boys have landed on me with me that me and the guy in question are 419 and I didn't know this guy . the next yeat i decide to join the NA the beating I received is too much

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Mftivi: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
EBMedia:
A young man identified as Ayabotu Oyere Dennis has been killed by a mob who mistook him for a thief in Bayelsa State, IgbereTV reports.

According to Endakuwe Opukeme Gmike, the incident happened in Yenagoa, the state capital on Tuesday, November 23, 2021.

It was gathered that the deceased, said to be a commercial tricycle driver, had unknowingly carried two suspected thieves who were being chased by some people.

The chasers allegedly hit his Keke and when he came down to enquire why they did so, the thieves fled.

The mob mistook him for one of the thieves, descended on him with weapons and beat him until he died.

Gmike wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3049584731922425&id=100006127834480
when they say "no to jungle justice" you see different primitive and barbaric clowns giving useless takes.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
I and my men apprehended four Keke occupants including the driver while they were attacking residents and passerby. Suddenly, the driver tried to exonerate himself from his gang but when others discovered that they are going down alone, they confessed that the driver(pilot) is their leader.

Most cases....driver is the leader of the gang

Evans, during his days in armed robbery before he flew to South Africa and later resurfaced as billionaire kidnapper, he used to be the driver(pilot)
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by SurvivorM(f): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
RIP but jungle justice is bad.
You know sometimes some people accuses somebody falsely without any proof and the mob will just react killing an innocent person

I remembered years ago, a lady went to buy phone in a shopping complex where they sell phones and accessories, the phone wasn't good so she returned the phone the seller didn't want to collect the phone and then an argument occurred, the seller start calling the girl a thief, people around that dont even know about the issue rush forward and start tearing the girl's shirt and videoing her, that was how they disgrace this girl on her own right
Many Nigerians are so angry, imagine killing an innocent person but when they see politicians that is causing the problems in this country, they will be hailing them because of peanuts they want to receive from them
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by PAQ(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because I don't believe he did not know who his passengers were, I'd say he apparently died because he was stupid.

He was helping thieves escape and had the boldness to stop the journey to ask why their getaway vehicle was being rammed by their pursuers.

Even if he didn't know who they were, I still believe he died because he was stupid.
A wiser person would have sensed the urge to flee on his passengers or noticed the uproar around them.

Just pray never to be caught up at the wrong place & at the wrong time, na then you go know say all you just said no make sense.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
hitted Kwa!
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And then he stopped to ask why he was hit.

Na wa, you even want to kill an innocent man after he is dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by dogmart(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
WibusJaga:

May we not die the death of another.

Oya repeat after me: my fada my fada, any demon assigned to make me die another person's death, what are you waiting for? Die! Die! Die! Die! ...

Ignorance of christianity. Kindly explain how a Demon will die. And if you can I would love to see a biblical quotation of where either Jesus Christ or any of the apostles prayed that kind of paganistic prayer you just prayed.

My advice to you is this;
Stop following men who claim to know Christ but do not follow his ways or his steps.

Read the bible and follow Christ only
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Golan007: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ishilove:

I always wondered why people gave him likes in the first place

Tells you the sheer number of psyopaths in Nigeria.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by OKOATA(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bros you are a cool guy but when it comes to death please it's not fair, we wey don de nairaland te te no say you wise and intelligent but please always have the urge to kill that negative energy in you. I respect you bro no cap.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Just imagine....
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Pimine: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Aswearugaaad

This is how countless innocent souls have been wasted.

Bloody savages. sad
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by 1F30M4(f): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Another life cut short in the most horrific way, so sad.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by panpan(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
This is murder by assault based on a frivolous allegation.

The reason why such incidences keep occurring is because the perpetrators usually get away with it.

From the report, none of the persons who took part in the assault/murder were arrested.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by authority2006(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A wiser person would have sensed the urge to flee on his passengers or noticed the uproar around them .

Walahi, I feels like abusing you. If he knew they were thieves and they were being chased, would he have stopped and come down to ask why his keke was hit. Try and apply common sense now!
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
THIS IS WHY "JUNGLE JUSTICE"

Must not be a yard stick for our prosecuting any accussed in Nigeria.

The accussed should be brought to a court of law after being arrested by the security agencies.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by mediainc: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nigerians verify before lynching...we are humans.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
I don't like this death story.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by donhils: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
May we never be unfortunate!
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by peculiar2233: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bro u literally lack sense of humor
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Naija is becoming more useless, violent, anomic and barbaric by the day.

The value of human live in Nigeria is the lowest anywhere in the world. No thanks to retrogressive government of the prebendalists in power.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Limassol:
Bro Are You Speaking From Experience? Please Share.

Horrible experience. If i have 9 lives then i am sure i used 3 that night.

U will see many in the crowd just want to kill you just out of envy. Some want to kill you because you go your own way and they hate u cos they feel u r proud.

U will see some just want to know what tribe u are from. People wey no fit look u eye to eye on normal grounds will be killing you.

Then if you ever survive it, get ready for the months of sleepless nights and nightmares that follows.

We nova talk of the mad drugs and medical bills all for some rubbish you have no idea about.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by dontrulee: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
The man is dead.
One day we shall all rest in peace.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You joke about topics you should weep about. Unfortunately, hellfire does not joke.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Limassol(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
superCleanworks:

Horrible experience. If i have 9 lives then i am sure i used 3 that night.

U will see many in the crowd just want to kill you just out of envy. Some want to kill you because you go your own way and they hate u cos they feel u r proud.

U will see some just want to know what tribe u are from. People wey no fit look u eye to eye on normal grounds will be killing you.

Then if you ever survive it, get ready for the months of sleepless nights and nightmares that follows.

We nova talk of the mad drugs and medical bills all for some rubbish you have no idea about.
i am glad you are fine. yes it's a horrible experience, i've also passed through something similar,luckily i left unhurt. #notojunglejustice
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Limassol(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hotzone:
I and my men apprehended four Keke occupants including the driver while they were attacking residents and passerby. Suddenly, the driver tried to exonerate himself from his gang but when others discovered that they are going down alone, they confessed that the driver(pilot) is their leader.

Most cases....driver is the leader of the gang

Evans, during his days in armed robbery before he flew to South Africa and later resurfaced as billionaire kidnapper, he used to be the driver(pilot)
Are you an attention seeker? imagine the nonsense you type. you think being a victim of jungle justice is a joke? do you know how it feels to be accused of a crime one knows nothing about?
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by ema2020: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
EBMedia:
A young man identified as Ayabotu Oyere Dennis has been killed by a mob who mistook him for a thief in Bayelsa State, IgbereTV reports.

According to Endakuwe Opukeme Gmike, the incident happened in Yenagoa, the state capital on Tuesday, November 23, 2021.

It was gathered that the deceased, said to be a commercial tricycle driver, had unknowingly carried two suspected thieves who were being chased by some people.

The chasers allegedly hit his Keke and when he came down to enquire why they did so, the thieves fled.

The mob mistook him for one of the thieves, descended on him with weapons and beat him until he died.

Gmike wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3049584731922425&id=100006127834480
them go dey worry person u never born as if they have value 4 human life wicked community

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Vandals Stealing Bridge Railings In Lagos. / Two Killed In Fresh Cult War In Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos State (Photo) / Policemen Caught Taking Bribe, Giving ‘Special Number’ To Motorists In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.