Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

'not Happy At All'– Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune For Releasing His Song Prematurely - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'not Happy At All'– Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune For Releasing His Song Prematurely (362 Views)

[mixtape] Check Out Dj Yomc Non - Stop Foreign Rap Verses Mix / DJ Neptune Ft Kiss Daniel-wait Mp3 Download / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'not Happy At All'– Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune For Releasing His Song Prematurely by drizslim(m): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Nigerian singer, Divine Ikubor better known as Rema has called out producer cum Disc Jockey, DJ Neptune over his intellectual property.

The Mavin Records golden boy accused Neptune of releasing an old song of his without due process.

Rema, in a series of posts on Twitter, noted that he begged his manager to stall the release of his song but that Neptune and his team still went ahead with their plan.
He said that his art is something he does not play with, and he knows that his boss, Don Jazzy would be angry but he can’t keep quiet about it.

Rema tweeted; 
”With all due respect chief! Dropped my old record without due process?!! I’m not happy at all. @deejayneptune

Don’t violate the codes, can’t drop my song without my notice, can’t even remember the last time we spoke big bro, I pleaded with my manager behind the scenes when y’all tagged me before it dropped, y’all still went ahead! c’mon nau!

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Re: 'not Happy At All'– Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune For Releasing His Song Prematurely by drizslim(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2021
My own is can't these celebrities settle their scuffle without calling each other on SM
Re: 'not Happy At All'– Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune For Releasing His Song Prematurely by Blaqstick: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2021
Weytin be this? He featured you and you you don collect money weytin you want again?
Re: 'not Happy At All'– Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune For Releasing His Song Prematurely by Juliusmomoh: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2021
Mteeewww
Re: 'not Happy At All'– Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune For Releasing His Song Prematurely by rajiedreez: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2021
OK o

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Douye Diri Receives Music Star, Davido In Yenagoa / Real Money – Carry Me Dey Go (my Husband House) / Wizkid FC VS 30BG... Which Is The Most Notorious [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.