Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Is It Possible To Change The Name on Someone's National ID Card? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Change The Name on Someone's National ID Card? (219 Views)

How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? / Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Change The Name on Someone's National ID Card? by respect80(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2021
Good morning my fellow nairalanders, please I need an urgent answer to this question cos a cousin brother of mine messed up with the name on his national ID card which makes it not to correspond with the name on his certificates.
He used two names for the registration of his national ID card whereas he has three names on his certificates. He is 20 now and wants to open a bank account. So is there any way he can make corrections to the name on his national ID card to correspond with the name on his certificates before opening the bank account?
Thanks for your kind hearted contribution.
Re: Is It Possible To Change The Name on Someone's National ID Card? by ignis: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Very possible.....#500

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Change The Name on Someone's National ID Card? by respect80(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2021
ignis:
Very possible.....#500
Ok, thank you so much sir.
Does he have to visit the registration center to get it done or can we do it on our own online?
Re: Is It Possible To Change The Name on Someone's National ID Card? by ignis: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2021
respect80:

Ok, thank you so much sir.
Does he have to visit the registration center to get it done or can we do it on our own online?

Visit registration center.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Federal Polytechnic, Ile-oluji Post Utme Form(nd) / Best Salary In Digital Marketing Course / Pls I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.