Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Controversial Activist, Kenechukwu Okeke, Slaughtered By 7 Men In Front Of Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Controversial Activist, Kenechukwu Okeke, Slaughtered By 7 Men In Front Of Wife (496 Views)

How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men / 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Activist, Kenechukwu Okeke, Slaughtered By 7 Men In Front Of Wife by ahimedua: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Controversial activist, Kenechukwu Okeke, has been brutally killed by his tenant.

Okeke who would be remembered for suing multiple Nigerian celebrities who promoted the End SARS campaign, was reportedly murdered in Anambra State.

In November 2020, Kenechukwu Okeke a staunch supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari, sued Pastor Sam Adeyemi, Tuface Idibia, Kanu Nwankwo, Davido, Falz, Burna Boy, Yemi Alade, and other popular Nigerians for lending their voice to the End SARS movement (read here).

He also sued CNN for defaming President Muhammadu Buhari and his administration with their report.

Unfortunately, Okeke was macheted by 7 men in Nkpor, near Onitsha, Anambra state.

Activist who sued Nigerian celebrities who supported End SARS and CNN is murdered in Anambra

He was killed in the presence of his wife Mrs Blessing Odinakachi Okeke and their daughter.

Okeke’s widow alleged that her husband was killed by his tenant named Chiadiobi.

She said: "Chiadiobi was living in our house, but when he packed out without our knowledge and asked to be given two months of his rent that he left, we told him he should have notified us that he was packing out.

"My husband was not around the day he came but I told him he packed out of the house without our knowledge and should not be given back any money.

"He threatened to deal with us, saying he will teach my husband a lesson. I called my husband and told him what the boy said and that he should not come to confront him, since they say he is a bad boy.

"My husband later reported the matter to the DSS and to the police, and he was made to write an undertaking, but he was still coming to terrorize us. Sometimes he will come to our house and break open the gate and come in and pick whatever he wants to pick.

"One day, he came to our house and my husband confronted him, without knowing that he had many boys with him downstairs, and before my ....https://sleekgist.com/controversial-activist-kenechukwu-okeke-slaughtered-by-7-men-in-front-of-wife/

Re: Controversial Activist, Kenechukwu Okeke, Slaughtered By 7 Men In Front Of Wife by ignis: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2021
This life
Re: Controversial Activist, Kenechukwu Okeke, Slaughtered By 7 Men In Front Of Wife by Skillsnigeria: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Controversial Activist, Kenechukwu Okeke, Slaughtered By 7 Men In Front Of Wife by elmodee7(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2021
IPOB braindead miscreants again. Rest In peace � bro.
Re: Controversial Activist, Kenechukwu Okeke, Slaughtered By 7 Men In Front Of Wife by illicit(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2021
undecided
Re: Controversial Activist, Kenechukwu Okeke, Slaughtered By 7 Men In Front Of Wife by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
sabo
Re: Controversial Activist, Kenechukwu Okeke, Slaughtered By 7 Men In Front Of Wife by Geemax(f): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hmmmm...RIP GraGra and Yahyaya no dey solve issues
Re: Controversial Activist, Kenechukwu Okeke, Slaughtered By 7 Men In Front Of Wife by Burruchaga71(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good
Re: Controversial Activist, Kenechukwu Okeke, Slaughtered By 7 Men In Front Of Wife by paulolee(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
slaughtered by 7 men infront of his wife...I see traces of cultism

(1) (Reply)

Phone Snatchers Stab BUK Graduate To Death In Jos / My Mother Lured Me Into Killing My Brother For Ritual Purposes Suspected Yahoo B / Man, 23, Docked Over Inability To Pay N535,000 For Drinks Bought In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.