Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ms.potato? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ms.potato? (989 Views)

Transgender Ms Sahhara Releases Hot Bikini Photos. / Nigerian Man Turns Woman: Was Mr Dapo Adaralegbe, Now Ms Stephanie Adaralegbe / Why Treat Ms Potato This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ms.potato? by Topsoldier: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2011
Why did u come to my thread to insult me. I don't really care if you cheerlead for homosexuals like Reality101 but what

bothers me is when you come to my topic nd start talking sChit about me. Do I know u? No.

Do I need u in my topics? NO. Was I talking to you in that thread of mine? NO. Yet u keep on following me as if I am ur

remaining oxygen or sumthing. B!tch u better back off becoss u don't know what you are dealing it.

No mind da baffoon. He is so lowwwwww

^ Never ever come to my topics to write shit like these about me u fucking piece of vagina.
Re: Ms.potato? by 190: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2011
grin grin grin what has gabry done again grin grin
Re: Ms.potato? by Sirfly: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2011
Omggg, don't waste your time and energy wiv that slut. She is nuthing, zilch, zero. How can u get
mad at her when she is a nothing. I bet she was following the reality motherfaka becoss she thought he would give her a dyck. Sumbody tell the dumb slut that reality101 does not dig puzzy, he is into dycks. cheesy
Re: Ms.potato? by Topsoldier: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2011
190:

grin grin grin what has gabry done again grin grin

The b!tch came to my topic and started talking schit about me. undecided

Sir-fly:

Omggg, don't waste your time and energy wiv that slut. She is nuthing, zilch, zero. How can u get
mad at her when she is a nothing. I bet she was following the reality motherfaka becoss she thought he would give her a dyck. Sumbody tell the dumb slut that reality101 does not dig puzzy, he is into dycks. cheesy

loool I also heard that she's ugly w,hore? is there sum truth to that?
Re: Ms.potato? by Sirfly: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2011
Obviously she's ugly. Running after homos means that she couldn't find a real man. Stay away from her, I bet she likes u, that's why she keeps following u my friend.
Re: Ms.potato? by 190: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sir fly aint u the same as topsoldier

wat are u up to again shocked shocked
Re: Ms.potato? by Topsoldier: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

Obviously she's ugly. Running after homos means that she couldn't find a real man. Stay away from her, I bet she likes u, that's why she keeps following u my friend.

Ewwww gross, gross, gross. Who will even eye a lowlife b!tch? She is under my league my brother. I dislike people like

her. thts why im here today. I wanna teach her a lesson. undecided
Re: Ms.potato? by Topsoldier: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2011
190:

Sir-fly is my friend, got a problem wiv that? shocked

Sum people were even saying that I am u. Stop telling people that i am u. angry
Re: Ms.potato? by Sirfly: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2011
Topsoldier:

Ewwww gross, gross, gross. Who will even eye a lowlife b!tch? She is under my league my brother. I dislike people like

her. thts why im here today. I wanna teach her a lesson. undecided

How can u teach a slut a lesson? The only lesson she can be taught is that she's a sex object and my dog fucking her will be a compliment.

190:

Shut the Bleep up. cool
Re: Ms.potato? by Topsoldier: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

How can u teach a slut a lesson? The only lesson she can be taught is that she's a sex object and my dog bleeping her will be a compliment.

True that, true that. cheesy how are u my friend? Which University are you starting? tongue
Re: Ms.potato? by Sirfly: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2011
Topsoldier:

True that, true that. cheesy how are u my friend? Which University are you starting? tongue

I got accepted by 3 universities by I'm planning to attend Manchester university. It has my program nd its well bounded.
Re: Ms.potato? by Topsoldier: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

I got accepted by 3 universities by I'm planning to attend Manchester university. It has my program nd its well bounded.

i'm happy for u. Dude I heard 190 stole your pics. cheesy
Re: Ms.potato? by Sirfly: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2011
Topsoldier:

i'm happy for u. Dude I heard 190 stole your pics. cheesy

Yes he or she stole my pixs, save it in his or her PC. He might be drooling over my pixs as I speak. When I confronted him he said that i stole sum gurls pics too. But I ground wiv gurls and their pics not wiv guys. How can u steal a guy's pic and say that u re a man.
Re: Ms.potato? by Topsoldier: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

Yes he or she stole my pixs, save it in his or her PC. He might be drooling over my pixs as I speak. When I confronted him he said that i stole sum gurls pics too. But I ground wiv gurls and their pics not wiv guys. How can u steal a guy's pic and say that u re a man.

shocked shocked shocked
U mean he stole ur shirtless pictures? He is a homo. Simple as that.
Re: Ms.potato? by Sirfly: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2011
Topsoldier:

shocked shocked shocked
U mean he stole your shirtless pictures? He is a homo. Simple as that.

He is a funny and a real transgendered though lol. Dude wassup wiv you and MsDarkSkin. Why do you have her pics and what did she ever done to you?
Re: Ms.potato? by Topsoldier: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

He is a funny and a real transgendered though lol. Dude wassup wiv you and MsDarkSkin. Why do you have her pics and what did she ever done to you?

She is ugly. CHECK.

Rude. CHECK.

Annoying. CHECK.

B!tchy. CHECK.

I have ever reason to dislike her arse and I am using her pic to show the world how ugly she is. Plssss prety plsss

don't tell me u guys are cool wiv each other.
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ms.potato? by Sirfly: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2011
Topsoldier:

She is ugly. CHECK.

Rude. CHECK.

Annoying. CHECK.

B!tchy. CHECK.

I have ever reason to dislike her arse and I am using her pic to show the world how ugly she is. Plssss prety plsss

don't tell me u guys are cool wiv each other.
angry angry angry angry angry

She not ugly to me she's just a fat gurl with sexy curves. What she did is unforgivable but u gota

let it go someday. I'm reading a thread u posted for mrs.chima telling her that u like her. are u kidding me? shocked shocked shocked

[quote][/quote]
Re: Ms.potato? by Ranoscky(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2011
Iberibe wu oria!
Re: Ms.potato? by Topsoldier: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2011
I wanted to see her reaction, how she'll respond. It was all a play. Dude I'm only 17, how can I lock

myself with a married kitty? My mum will kill me. cheesy cheesy Mscharcoalskin is bleeping annoying and until she stays out of

my lane she will always suffer in my thuggish hand.
Re: Ms.potato? by Topsoldier: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2011
Ranoscky:

Iberibe wu oria!

It is suppose to be USA zero, Taliban 1. Becoss very soon taliban will avenge for Osama Bin Laden's

death.
undecided
Re: Ms.potato? by Sirfly: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2011
Topsoldier:

I wanted to see her reaction, how she'll respond. It was all a play. Dude I'm only 17, how can I lock

myself with a married kitty? My mum will kill me. cheesy cheesy Mscharcoalskin is bleeping annoying and until she stays out of

my lane she will always suffer in my thuggish hand.

I so know u lol. Gota go my friend. Carry on wiv ur mission.

One luv.
Re: Ms.potato? by Topsoldier: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

I so know u lol. Gota go my friend. Carry on wiv your mission.

One luv.

My mission is a good one, hope u will help me one day to get rid of ugly and annoying members in NL. See u around

my brother from another mother. smiley
Re: Ms.potato? by Odunnu: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2011
Lol @ 'iberibe wu oria', I cant but stamp my affirmation.
Re: Ms.potato? by Sirfly: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2011
Odunnu:

Lol @ 'iberibe wu oria', I cant but stamp my affirmation.

Slutty troll, let me tell u sumthing u won't get bleeped for cheerleading.

Re: Ms.potato? by Odunnu: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2011
Helloooo!
Whats that for?
Re: Ms.potato? by Sirfly: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2011
Odunnu:

Helloooo!
Whats that for?

U know what that is for, don't act s,t,upid with me. undecided
Re: Ms.potato? by Odunnu: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2011
Choi! Aidonsurfa4NL!
Re: Ms.potato? by Sirfly: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2011
Odunnu:

Choi! Aidonsurfa4NL!

Shut up u fucking slut or I will put in dyck in ur mouth. angry
Re: Ms.potato? by MsPotato(f): 4:12am On Jun 10, 2011
Dear Low Soldier of a rodent,  grin grin grin

Before you insult me saying that I insult you first please take a look at this your statement

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=685350.msg8476044#msg8476044

you posted that first before I insulted you and because u did, I therefore look down on you from that point onwards. I do not appreciate people telling me to shut up.  if you call me to shut up, than u will rise my temper from than on.  wink

Topsoldier:

Dude I'm only 17,.

But since now I know you are only 17 years old and still sucking your momma'smilky b005s. No wahala. I would suggest you go for moral class to learn how to be a man before you turn age 21. Nobody likes hanging out with a toddler. Sorry to say that  tongue

And who is this so called Sir Fly of an ugly thing? let me guess you must be 5 years old from the way you talk.

You boys are just a hypocrite. You call Ms DarkSkin ugly, you call me ugly you diss Odunnu and who else? Can u boys be that low? Please give me your momma's hp number make me ask her what was she doing when she was pregnant with you boys  undecided before u insult calling anyone else ugly, Please post your picture and let me see how handsome you are. Preferably you post your n4k3d picture so that I can put it on my Dark Chocolate men thread. Ugly or handsome, My thread welcomes all provided you black  wink
Re: Ms.potato? by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 11, 2011
SMH @ these foster home kids. Iberibe is real a bad orie. By the way how is Mr. Tunde your husband ~Sham gay marriage~
Re: Ms.potato? by Ranoscky(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2011
Topsoldier:

It is suppose to be USA zero, Taliban 1. Becoss very soon taliban will avenge for Osama Bin Laden's

death.
undecided
Until then!

*I dont like America, tho!*

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Sponsorer Of Boka Aram? / If Na U? / What Makes You A Hustler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.