Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja (2127 Views)

I Will Teach U How To Make #700K Monthly While Using A Room 4 Mushroom Farming / Mushroom Spawn/seed At Affordable Price. / FREE ON THE FARM (PRACTICAL) MUSHROOM TRAINING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Do you know mushroom cultivation is a lucrative business opportunity now?

Do you know there's an organisation looking for mushroom farmers across the 36 state of Nigeria?

Do you know that with ₦100,000 and a room you can start making mushrooms and a 100% increase on your investment in mushroom yields within 3 months?
People in Lagos heard about this opportunity, and a seminar for 200 people experienced an overflow of 1500 people.

If you are in Abuja and environs, do not miss this opportunity to learn how to produce mushrooms.

Contact me for more information.

You might be a corps member with savings from your service year, come and start a side hustle that requires minimal effort with assured harvest.
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by element1313(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2021
Drop your WhatsApp number

1 Like

Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
element1313:
Drop your WhatsApp number
I prefer to leave my email address.

alexbuena@yandex.com
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by element1313(m): 1:44am On Nov 27, 2021
LofP:
I prefer to leave my email address.

alexbuena@yandex.com
I sent you an email but why don’t why want to drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
element1313:

I sent you an email but why don’t why want to drop your WhatsApp number
I have replied.
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Make it a date with us every Wednesday at Suite 307/308 Lozumba Commercial Plaza Area 10 Garki.

Our seminars start by 2 pm. No African time!

Come join a community of entrepreneurs committed to eradicating poverty in Nigeria.
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wednesday 1st of December 2021 by 2pm.... Come learn how to grow mushrooms.
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by aromaticmassage: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2021
LofP:
Wednesday 1st of December 2021 by 2pm.... Come learn how to grow mushrooms.
is the seminar free? If not how much is the seminar fee? People will prefer you come out with detailed explanation. #saynotosubterfuge#

1 Like

Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
aromaticmassage:
is the seminar free? If not how much is the seminar fee? People will prefer you come out with detailed explanation. #saynotosubterfuge#

The seminar is free every Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by Princegeorgeglo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
LofP:
Do you know mushroom cultivation is a lucrative business opportunity now?

Do you know there's an organisation looking for mushroom farmers across the 36 state of Nigeria?

Do you know that with ₦100,000 and a room you can start making mushrooms and a 100% increase on your investment in mushroom yields within 3 months?

Am interested.
princegeorge2030@gmail.com
People in Lagos heard about this opportunity, and a seminar for 200 people experienced an overflow of 1500 people.

If you are in Abuja and environs, do not miss this opportunity to learn how to produce mushrooms.

Contact me for more information.

You might be a corps member with savings from your service year, come and start a side hustle that requires minimal effort with assured harvest.

Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by Princegeorgeglo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=Princegeorgeglo post=108116871][/quote]

Am interested

1 Like

Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
I will send you an email
Princegeorgeglo:

Am interested
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 12:24am On Dec 02, 2021
Princegeorgeglo:

Am interested

Check your email inbox.
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by tomwee: 2:49am On Dec 02, 2021
emenyedu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
The opportunity is available. Come learn how to crop/farm mushrooms.
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by aromaticmassage: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
LofP:

The seminar is free every Wednesday.
Good morning,

I would like to tell you about the organisation coordinating this training.

Life plus foundation international is an integrated farming training organisation interested in eradicating poverty in Nigeria.

Their seminars in Abuja on Wednesday are free. The time is 2 pm.

We discuss about poverty eradication and integrated farming training. The easiest farming system to practice is mushroom cropping.

The mushroom cropper training fee is N15,000. The registration form is N1000, and ID card is N1000.

What benefits will you gain from joining Life Plus Foundation and learning mushroom farming ?

1. Life plus will train you, and sell mushroom substrate to you at N750 per bag, and they will buy from you at N1500 per kilogram of fresh mushroom.

2. You can learn other integrated farming styles at N15,000 per lesson e.g. fishery, rabbit, piggery, grass cutter farming etc.

3. Life plus becomes a partner to your success providing extension services to you and you join a community of mushroom farmers.

So, if you have N75,000, this can buy about 100 bags of substrate and within a few weeks you start harvesting mushrooms.

And a bag of the substrate is guaranteed to provide a harvest of not less than 1kilogram of mushroom, which you can sell to Life Plus Foundation International at N1500 per kilogram.

If you calculate all the money who will spend on this learning and investment process as a starter, it is about N92,000, and it is still less than the N100,000 mentioned on Nairaland.

I want to see you at the seminar next Wednesday. Confirm if you will be available.

Best wishes,

Olarinde Paul, OLUWASEGUN.

@ the bolded paragraph above makes you a criminal. How can you quote me and claim it's free whereas I have a copy of the email you sent to me earlier. This is a public forum . If you can't come out with the whole truth it makes people like me suspicious of every other thing concerning you
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Dude, @aromaticmassage first, remove my name from your post.

Secondly, I invited you for a FREE seminar. The free seminar is on Wednesdays. It is free.

The seminar is DIFFERENT from the training. Please ask questions and don't assume that you are Sherlock Holmes.

You claimed subterfuge, I ignored your comment.

Now you have gone against Nairaland's rules by posting my name against my wishes.

Did you attend the seminar? Have you ever attended the seminar in Abuja? Do you know that this is defamation of character? Have I collected any money from you? Have we had any conversation beyond the email I sent to you?

At least the reasonable thing to do, is to know if there is a difference between the training and the seminar, and you ought to ask questions instead of jumping to conclusions.
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by aromaticmassage: 2:10am On Dec 05, 2021
LofP:
Dude, @aromaticmassage first, remove my name from your post.

Secondly, I invited you for a FREE seminar. The free seminar is on Wednesdays. It is free.

The seminar is DIFFERENT from the training. Please ask questions and don't assume that you are Sherlock Holmes.

You claimed subterfuge, I ignored your comment.

Now you have gone against Nairaland's rules by posting my name against my wishes.

Did you attend the seminar? Have you ever attended the seminar in Abuja? Do you know that this is defamation of character? Have I collected any money from you? Have we had any conversation beyond the email I sent to you?

At least the reasonable thing to do, is to know if there is a difference between the training and the seminar, and you ought to ask questions instead of jumping to conclusions.

that word subterfuge really dealt with you vis-a-vis your criminal intention on this forum. Why are you prevaricating. From nairaland to free seminar and from free seminar to pseudo training and from there to only God knows. For the discerning like me I'll share the goodness in fellowship with you the moment I notice that you're not sincere
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 6:00am On Dec 05, 2021
aromaticmassage:
that word subterfuge really dealt with you vis-a-vis your criminal intention on this forum. Why are you prevaricating. From nairaland to free seminar and from free seminar to pseudo training and from there to only God knows. For the discerning like me I'll share the goodness in fellowship with you the moment I notice that you're not sincere

You are the epitome of ignorance. Keep it up and enjoy your folly.
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2021
For the benefit of the public, seminars on Wednesday are FREE.

Practical trainings by the organisation are conducted on set dates during the weekend to benefit a large variety of people.

The actual training costs 15,000 naira. Trainings are also available on other farming methods like fishery, piggery, rabbit, poultry and the likes for N15,000 per subject.

However, you can come listen to the seminar and hear about Life Plus Foundation International's mushroom strategy/concept on Wednesday's FOR FREE.

There are also adverts on the radio (Love FM 104.5 Abuja) advertising this opportunity.

Mushroom farming is a big deal right now because comparatively it is not as intensive as poultry or fish farming, but it is just as profitable.
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2021
Images from Life Plus Foundation International's 2nd anniversary celebration on 4th December, 2021 in Ibadan, Oyo state.

Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2021
We meet every at Wednesday. 8th December is another opportunity. By 2pm come learn about LifePlus Mushroom Program.

Suite 307/308 Lozumba complex

This is a free meeting, come learn about what we have to offer before the training day.
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2021
2pm today.

Come learn something new.
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
The first seminar of the year is on next week Wednesday by 2pm.
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hi Abuja!!!

Wednesday is our meeting day. The time is 2 pm.

Join us in our quest to raise Nigeria's GDP through Agriculture and Mushroom farming.
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by yemi1504: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
aromaticmassage:
Good morning,

I would like to tell you about the organisation coordinating this training.

Life plus foundation international is an integrated farming training organisation interested in eradicating poverty in Nigeria.

Their seminars in Abuja on Wednesday are free. The time is 2 pm.

We discuss about poverty eradication and integrated farming training. The easiest farming system to practice is mushroom cropping.

The mushroom cropper training fee is N15,000. The registration form is N1000, and ID card is N1000.

What benefits will you gain from joining Life Plus Foundation and learning mushroom farming ?

1. Life plus will train you, and sell mushroom substrate to you at N750 per bag, and they will buy from you at N1500 per kilogram of fresh mushroom.

2. You can learn other integrated farming styles at N15,000 per lesson e.g. fishery, rabbit, piggery, grass cutter farming etc.

3. Life plus becomes a partner to your success providing extension services to you and you join a community of mushroom farmers.

So, if you have N75,000, this can buy about 100 bags of substrate and within a few weeks you start harvesting mushrooms.

And a bag of the substrate is guaranteed to provide a harvest of not less than 1kilogram of mushroom, which you can sell to Life Plus Foundation International at N1500 per kilogram.

If you calculate all the money who will spend on this learning and investment process as a starter, it is about N92,000, and it is still less than the N100,000 mentioned on Nairaland.

I want to see you at the seminar next Wednesday. Confirm if you will be available.

Best wishes,

Olarinde Paul, OLUWASEGUN.

@ the bolded paragraph above makes you a criminal. How can you quote me and claim it's free whereas I have a copy of the email you sent to me earlier. This is a public forum . If you can't come out with the whole truth it makes people like me suspicious of every other thing concerning you

Can one be taught virtually or one has to be physically present there?
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
yemi1504:

Can one be taught virtually or one has to be physically present there?
You need to be physically present.

A virtual class could be worked out privately but the foundation's primary method of instruction is done via physical seminars.

Plus, we know that new farmers need to be part of a community where they can receive mentorship.

Our Wednesday meetings are like mentorship classes.
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by yemi1504: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
LofP:

You need to be physically present.

A virtual class could be worked out privately but the foundation's primary method of instruction is done via physical seminars.

Plus, we know that new farmers need to be part of a community where they can receive mentorship.

Our Wednesday meetings are like mentorship classes.

Okay sir.

1 Like

Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2022
I want to appreciate all the Nairalanders who have attended our seminars this year.

Our seminars are on Wednesdays and they are free to attend.

Don't miss the opportunity to learn this farming style.

Vegetarians call Mushrooms -Vegan meat.

Mushrooms are very healthy food for those interested in eating good food.

You are what you eat. Come and learn how to farm a commodity that improves your health.
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by LofP(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wednesday 26th of January is another date for our weekly seminar.

Come and learn about Mushroom cultivation, join a community where you can grow.

2 pm is the time!!
Re: Mushroom Farming Education In Abuja by SpecialAkin12: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2022
LofP:
Wednesday 26th of January is another date for our weekly seminar.

Come and learn about Mushroom cultivation, join a community where you can grow.

2 pm is the time!!

When are you bringing the programme to lagos again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jab Maize Planter For Sale - Never Been Used / Agric Economists / Pen House Construction By Survival Poultry Farm Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.