Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Meet The Adebanjo’s (new Uk Sitcom) Launches A Day After Standnetwork - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meet The Adebanjo’s (new Uk Sitcom) Launches A Day After Standnetwork (832 Views)

A Good Sitcom Playwright Needed Urgently / A Day I Will Never Forget / Looking For Writing Partner For New Sitcom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Adebanjo’s (new Uk Sitcom) Launches A Day After Standnetwork by tyough: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2011
Meet the Adebanjos is a brand NEW revolutionary Family Sitcom about a British-African Family living in the London. In a entertaining way it deals with how a larger than life Dad struggles to instill his old fashion African values in his British household.

Full Story on http://me2igetblog.,
Re: Meet The Adebanjo’s (new Uk Sitcom) Launches A Day After Standnetwork by emofine(f): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2011
I saw a trailer of this show last year (I think) on YouTube but they had different actors.

I used to ponder what was delaying their release but maybe they changed the cast or of course I might be mistaking two different shows.

I am curious as to how an African (Nigerian) family is going to be portrayed in a comedy skit over here in Britain. I just hope they do not pander to too many stereotypes as a means of gaining a cheap laugh all the same I wish them well. It certainly looks fresh judging from the trailer. smiley

Mr Adebanjo's accent is on point  grin

@ OP I hope you don't mind me advertising this sitcom on the TV/Movies column smiley

(1) (Reply)

Are You Familiar With These Literary Terms? / Humorous Fact Of Friendship / Writer/story Writer For Publishers And Authors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.