Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos (27290 Views)

Photos Of NSCDC Official, Nurudeen, Who Died After Stepping On Explosives / DSS, US Army Uncover Boxes Of Explosives In Trademoore Estate, Abuja / Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by Chatflick(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
T
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by Yaggi: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by almsofgold: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by beautyfunke(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
ijustdey:

SOURCE
buhari you evil agenda against this country will not stand
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by Akabuking: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
ijustdey:

SOURCE
Allah Akbooom grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by Ihatemumu: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
In the sophisticated Lagos....that they all claim IGBO, "that even pay taxes" wants to destroy.
Where is that 'christiantruth001' almajiri miscreant and they rest of the nuisances that breathe and sleep IPOB...IGBO.. BIAFRA... matters.??.....This is what is known even to a foolish person. The 'koran' will hit the Ocean only through Lagos....that is why Dangote Built his refinery here and this same regime bought shares to make it a FULANI monument. Zombies with the brain of a peanut thought the refinery was progress...."lol'..

The real moves will be revealed in 2022...by then IGBO have left you miscreants to enjoy your sophisticated foolishness with your obvious conquerors.

Thank God Abdullahi was caught..so they won't say it's Okechukwu....... angry

Fulani claiming Biafran grin grin grin grin
try harder next time, we know real biafrans when they type

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by basty: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=FreedomArmy post=107977557]Small small we shall get their and one Nigeria pipu will reap the fruit of their labour[/quote

If it is in your mind, your people will die in thousands because you people are parasitic animals that have their abode in the Southwest.
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by Iliveforever(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I don commot my hand from nigeria matter kpatakpata...

If una like, make una bomb una self...

Today bad news.
Tomorrow bad news..

A 24 years old guy wey suppose de plan how him life go take better, is here carrying bomb...

Do i blame him? Hell no.

I blame the vegetable up there. Who make life hard for commom man...

My advice to whosoever reading this is:

Try as much as possible to commot this corntree for pipu wey get am..

Is better to be a tree in oyibo land than to person in this ass-hole...

I Sometime blame my grand-father.

Do you know that the people who are taken as slave to american in the olden days are the people we called 'black american' nowadays ?.. They are enjoying american money now.

My grand-father refuse to follow them.. Now see me in nigeria shouting 'up nepa !!!'

If you like take my word personal, na you sabi.

I don talk my own..

2022 is my year.. I will not blame anybody again...

Wish me safe trip to chile..

Guy how far?
Has yahaya hello stopped picking your calls??
Or Apc changed their phone number??

You were part of the problem bro, but you can still change it

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by IhateYouMan: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
aremuforlife:

He was arrested
How is that a failed nation?
You guys will allows look for means of negative comments on your country, you guys are worst than the terrorists

Nigeria is a failed nation.
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by TheGift: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
GreatTormentor:
You might be surprised who is behind it

True that!
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by Juliusmomoh: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iliveforever:

Guy how far? Has yahaya hello stopped picking your calls?? Or Apc changed their phone number??
You were part of the problem bro, but you can still change it
shocked
Since am on nairaland, have you see where i support bello or apc?
You said am part of the problem we have in 9ja ?.. Innocent me fa.
How ? When? Where?
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
I blame buhari for this

Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
GreatTormentor:

You guys should continue lying to yourselves and shifting the blame to Igbo people like you always do. The chips will soon be down.

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by chibuike65: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Them dey fix zoom too?
Ttesfybv:
smiley
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by christistruth01: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
The News Website looks fake

Still trying to Confirm from other Sources

There is no Such News on the Ikeja Cantonment Website and it has been Updated today
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nah igbos dong their business at Oladipo market be their problem... Hatred will kill yellowbar
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by lkillbrokehoes: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
The governor should take drastic step asap before they turn Lagos to maiduguri
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by efighter: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Governor point and kill will not talk now until the Buhari boys bomb his family house.
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by Elidrisy20: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ipob want to distablize Lagos
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by geelite(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
its a lie........ how chikwedum go be boko haram... nigeria na joke grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by yusluvad(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lol. They're battle ready to prove him wrong...
FarahAideed:
The motive is clearly terror related ....they want to rig 8 mortar shells to form a bandolier IED and set it off in a Lagos military barrack... immediately that Police commissioner said Lagos was the safest state in Nigeria I knew it would only be a matter of time before the demons try to prove him wrong

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
ijustdey:

SOURCE

This is what , I have been telling my useless governor, sanwo olu......that terrorists are in lagos. But the idiot is doing nothing about it.... especially areas like agege, okokomaiko, alaba rago, ijora, badia, apapa, festac, amukoko, orile, ajegunle ....these area need some serious attention....

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by Oksman(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
GreatTormentor:

You lack not only content but substance as well. Even when the name of the culprit was clearly written. You are still bringing up a story that only enjoyed media trial when it was published. What are the names of those who sponsor boko Haram in Nigeria as published by the govt. of UAE, I guess they were Igbos as well.
Olodo

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by abeeee(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
In the sophisticated Lagos....that they all claim IGBO, "that even pay taxes" wants to destroy.
Where is that 'christiantruth001' almajiri miscreant and they rest of the nuisances that breathe and sleep IPOB...IGBO.. BIAFRA... matters.??.....This is what is known even to a foolish person. The 'koran' will hit the Ocean only through Lagos....that is why Dangote Built his refinery here and this same regime bought shares to make it a FULANI monument. Zombies with the brain of a peanut thought the refinery was progress...."lol'..

The real moves will be revealed in 2022...by then IGBO have left you miscreants to enjoy your sophisticated foolishness with your obvious conquerors.

Thank God Abdullahi was caught..so they won't say it's Okechukwu....... angry
2030 Nigeria will forever remain in one piece
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by blacknoir: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) / Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours / Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.