Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos (27302 Views)

Photos Of NSCDC Official, Nurudeen, Who Died After Stepping On Explosives / DSS, US Army Uncover Boxes Of Explosives In Trademoore Estate, Abuja / Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by legba1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
In the sophisticated Lagos....that they all claim IGBO, "that even pay taxes" wants to destroy.
Where is that 'christiantruth001' almajiri miscreant and they rest of the nuisances that breathe and sleep IPOB...IGBO.. BIAFRA... matters.??.....This is what is known even to a foolish person. The 'koran' will hit the Ocean only through Lagos....that is why Dangote Built his refinery here and this same regime bought shares to make it a FULANI monument. Zombies with the brain of a peanut thought the refinery was progress...."lol'..

The real moves will be revealed in 2022...by then IGBO have left you miscreants to enjoy your sophisticated foolishness with your obvious conquerors.

Thank God Abdullahi was caught..so they won't say it's Okechukwu....... angry

Mumu talk, I thought some of us adults here are wise....you said by 2022 igbos would have left naija and it's foolishness...BIA,let me ask you what you own in Lagos? Do you own a property in Lagos at all? Ok let's leave you to your mumuness,your papa, I mean your dad, does he own any landed property in Lagos, I put it to you that only you poor igbos who has nothing at stake will talk this trash, am sure oga chuks who lived 8yrs in my dad house at ago palace road,okota and packed to his OWN duplex around century and had gone ahead to build like 2 more properties won't join you in this foolery... Omo ibo,hurstle oooh,so you won't join them to talk this trash anymore....I have worked in 8 different states of naija, I know the rich folks from your Anambra or Owerri who has properties in utako in Abuja or kel who's shop is ful of Toyota toks engine at Zuba doesn't even have time to think like you because he's a stake holder... Bros pls go and make money and stop fooling your self about biafra
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by andyanders: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Because he is a northerner, they will not pshow his face.
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by Picker28: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
I Don check name make go eat
Re: Man Arrested With 8 Explosives In Lagos by Hkff: 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Apologises Over Harvard Enrollment Tweet / Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son / 'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.