Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador (19320 Views)

Quickteller Unveils Toyin Abraham, Destiny Etiko As Brand Influencers / Seyi Edun Replaces Toyin Abraham As Bridesmaid At Lizzy Anjorin’s Wedding (photo / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Visit Toyin Abraham As They Carry Her Newborn Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by adelaja70(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2021
LongBig:
Loan companies in Nigeria are barbaric and lack sympathy, but Fair money stands out! Have received loads of positive feedback about them.
Very good.. I'm one of their customers. Very very good...
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by greychris: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2021
FairMoney is all these and more sha, I have tested both platforms and I had to stick to FairMoney because they don’t stress me
ImoleNaija:

For me, it is Carbon. I use Carbon for all my transactions; very fast & reliable with no stupid charges. I wish I could make it my salary account sef.
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by Ramzyranks: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2021
How wetin he talk take be promotion I don use FairMoney too and I no get any complaints about them
AsapTeddy:

Werey.

U just dey promote this nonsense fair money with your different monikers. U no get work
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by jaiyeoriestyle: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp0u4UY3BJs
Boity Black Coffee Lee-Ann Liebenberg - Moët & Chandon Golden Tree celebration!
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by yinks77: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2021
is it not this same Fairmoney that put me in serious debt. I had 3months to pay up the remaining 70k in 3 instalment from the last loan i collected. So I decided to pay all at once in other to apply for a higher amount so that I could take care of some stuffs. only for fairmoney to deny me another loan. Mehn, it isn't funny at all, because am still struggling to adjust. The noise about fairmoney is overhyped jor.
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2021
That means they are not serious at all.
I can never put my money in a place that is being represented by a controversial train wreck personality.
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by BABANGBALI: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2021
thesicilian:
She's not as big as most people think she is
she is not even big. If not for her very strong mouth odour who for sabi am

1 Like

Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by DaveHarry(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2021
Major scam loading.......
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2021
AnonPoet:
FairMoney MFB was incorporated in 2017 with operations in Nigeria and India.

Debit cards. It’s end-to-end application to loan offer process takes 5 minutes and is fully digital with no physical touchpoints.

https://www.pulse.ng/business/fairmoney-microfinance-bank-unveils-toyin-abraham-as-new-brand-ambassador/pc90k6w

Fairmoney online loan organization is a Fraudulent organization. Fraud . Fraud. Fraud. Fraud everywhere defrauding innocent Nigerians .

If Fairmoney MFB is the same organization operating as a Loan Shark with Fairmoney loan application, then the organization is a fraudulent organization. A lot of Nigerians on the Fairmoney mobile application have been confused, misled and defrauded.

Though I spoke with few people at Abuja about how Fairmoney confused, misled and defrauded Nigerians and I believed a lot of Nigerians are still going to be defrauded.

NFIU, SFU and NITDA are supposed to put them on monitoring list this is in addition to Intelligence agencies.

Seun Osewa, seunmsg and other compatriots should save Nigerians , especially Nigerian Youths from fraudulent operations by scammers and fraudulent Fairmoney staff.

Using Toyin Aimaku as brand ambassador does not change anything. Fairmoney management cannot pretend they are not aware of how Nigerians are being defrauded by fraudulent staff and various insiders deal .

Fairmoney my foot.
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by bigcee(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
thesicilian:
She's not as big as most people think she is

1 Like

Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by ActivistSlimfeez: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
sexyshola1218:
Na Android dey enjoy pass!!!
why you talk so man? How did Android enjoy pass
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by samuelshosanya(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
The best so far.... They have good customer service reps... Kudos to them
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by aramanda14: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
How do y’all just come to say things without proven facts? How is FairMoney a loan shark? FairMoney has been around for a while now, helping small businesses get access to fast loans. Me I have not witnessed anything fraudulent with them sha
babaolofin:

Fairmoney online loan organization is a Fraudulent organization. Fraud . Fraud. Fraud. Fraud everywhere defrauding innocent Nigerians .

If Fairmoney MFB is the same organization operating as a Loan Shark with Fairmoney loan application, then the organization is a fraudulent organization. A lot of Nigerians on the Fairmoney mobile application have been confused, misled and defrauded.

Though I spoke with few people at Abuja about how Fairmoney confused, misled and defrauded Nigerians and I believed a lot of Nigerians are still going to be defrauded.

NFIU, SFU and NITDA are supposed to put them on monitoring list this is in addition to Intelligence agencies.

Seun Osewa, seunmsg and other compatriots should save Nigerians , especially Nigerian Youths from fraudulent operations by scammers and fraudulent Fairmoney staff.

Using Toyin Aimaku as brand ambassador does not change anything. Fairmoney management cannot pretend they are not aware of how Nigerians are being defrauded by fraudulent staff and various insiders deal .

Fairmoney my foot.
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by kingcolearchive: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
The same Fairmoney that raised $42 million Series B, and also got banking licence is who you’re calling Fraudulent do you think they will get this far if they are what you’re painting them to be. Do your findings boss FairMoney is not the cause of your problem
babaolofin:

Fairmoney my foot.
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by Shellsploit: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fairmoney leads, other's follow sluggishly behind.
Best among the rest!

1 Like

Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by sexyshola1218: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
The app is available on only android at the moment but FairMoney plans to launch on iOS soon sha
ActivistSlimfeez:
why you talk so man? How did Android enjoy pass
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
kingcolearchive:
The same Fairmoney that raised $42 million Series B, and also got banking licence is who you’re calling Fraudulent do you think they will get this far if they are what you’re painting them to be. Do your findings boss FairMoney is not the cause of your problem

I stand on what I said. Talking more will enable them to tidy up their acts. It is on record that I raised alarm and drew attention of some stakeholders.
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by Hkff: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Oh
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by NLPoliceWoman: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2021
AsapTeddy:

Werey.

U just dey promote this nonsense fair money with your different monikers. U no get work
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by sexyshola1218: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2021
You have not answered the question the young man asked. “Do you think they will get this far if they are fraudulent” it’s not easy getting funding o, it’s not easy getting back license o. and FairMoney has both of them
babaolofin:

I stand on what I said. Talking more will enable them to tidy up their acts. It is on record that I raised alarm and drew attention of some stakeholders.
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by Greenvaiper: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
[s]NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Myn44 Doinique Justise.
Rule 2[/s]

Dis thing still dey roam about nairaland .
How far with your moniker eating watery beans in nairaland jail grin grin grin?

2 Likes

Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by Slymking: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
folaSalisu:
This loan people don't have problem
They are so polite and won't even invade your privacy like other loan apps that forward messages to contact.
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by sexyshola1218: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
FairMoney na the baba of all these apps, I have used it twice in one month and I dey alright with them
LongBig:
Loan companies in Nigeria are barbaric and lack sympathy, but Fair money stands out! Have received loads of positive feedback about them.
Re: Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador by sexyshola1218: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
You have not answered the question the young man asked. “Do you think they will get this far if they are fraudulent” it’s not easy getting funding o, it’s not easy getting back license o. and FairMoney has both of them
babaolofin:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ryn Roberts: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter’s Name / Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) / I Am Not Dead - Baba Suwe Speaks Out From America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.