Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) (19351 Views)

Nnadi Kingsley: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She’ll Return In 3 Years- Husband (video) / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by TunezTV: 7:32am On Apr 18
During an interview with Jasiri Korra admitted to having commitment issues and even spoke about cheating on her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rHegJDMRJc

6 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by otipoju(m): 7:39am On Apr 18
May we never loose our sense of shame.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 8:12am On Apr 18
I don't blame her for anything, the blame is on her husband.

Raddiesy47:

Why u blame her husband

Because e get level wey person go irresponsible reach and you just exempt them from being held responsible for anything. Person like Kora, Davido, and Tuface have reached this point. So, expecting them to stay faithful in relationships is both naive and stupid.

I can't blame any of them for cheating; instead, I blame those who still believe they'll be faithful despite knowing their story.

See who person go marry put for house

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Solofresh2: 8:16am On Apr 18
She belong to the street and will always be
Any man that marry this girl again will have himself to blame
From the way she dress, her lifestyle shows she is a wh0re

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by SoNature(m): 8:34am On Apr 18
The truth is that you cannot marry a lady who spends the whole day dancing on social media and not expect her to cheat on you.

In short, the day you mistakenly see her DM, you may have a heart attack. Guys, don't marry ladies who are badly into social media if you want your marriage to last.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 8:34am On Apr 18
.........And some ignoramuses said it was a lie?

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:34am On Apr 18
fear woman thrice a day and save your life

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Ibime(m): 8:35am On Apr 18
Wetin happen to her face wey dem pour acid?

This one is running naked in market

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Johel(m): 8:35am On Apr 18
TunezTV:
During an interview with Jasiri Korra admitted to having commitment issues and even spoke about cheating on her husband.

Nigerians hail useless people because most Nigerians are actually useless, and that's why the country is useless... useless president, useless government, useless citizens, excluding me and my mama sha...lol grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:36am On Apr 18
Shameless cheat and serial liar undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by zanebaddo(m): 8:36am On Apr 18
Am I the one who gets irritated at the sight of anything that concerns this woman? I don't bother to listen or read whatever thing that has to do with her.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by NOwazobia: 8:36am On Apr 18
That was obvious though...
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by RxSameer(m): 8:36am On Apr 18
If you Jam her for streets use her for streets and leave her on the streets I take God beg you no wife am if not.......

10 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Paraman: 8:37am On Apr 18
TunezTV:

a shameless beech

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 8:38am On Apr 18
What a shame to motherhood.

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by cenaman(m): 8:38am On Apr 18
Yoluba girl na their w..

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Iceiscold: 8:38am On Apr 18
There are some secrets that goes to the gravel with you ..the moments you reveals them trying to be good .the world may forget but will never forgive you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Raddiesy47: 8:39am On Apr 18
Tallesty1:

Why u blame her husband

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by TGreatGatsby: 8:41am On Apr 18
Bitch was now speaking in tongues when she was attacked, I was like "Na wa o"

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Gwan2(m): 8:44am On Apr 18
Oyibo man no get street update, he go looseguard carry Korra wey dey street. Well, like Ukwa talk for him song I go chop your dollar,,,”4..*.9 is just a game”, if you fall mugu, dem go chop you and you’re just the looser when the other party the winner.

Na so I meet one Oyibo guy for pub wey don dey high small,,, after I tell am I’m from Nigeria, he happy come tell me say he meet him current girlfriend for online and she’s from naija, Edo state. He come ask me wetin I know about that region………first thing wey come my mind be say, make I no break bottle wey this Edo girl cover this guy inside so?…….Anyway I just tell am say na correct side, make him try visit her..

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Offpoint1: 8:46am On Apr 18
grin
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:46am On Apr 18
Tallesty1:
So the Husband opened her legs wide so that she can cheat on him . angry
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Ceeogbaru2: 8:46am On Apr 18
Women Women Women #In our language we call them NWANYI
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by VaginaAcademic: 8:46am On Apr 18
Who dey fvck this kind person dey try tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by taiwotimitt: 8:47am On Apr 18
angry
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by plumcomm: 8:47am On Apr 18
Some useless shii just trend sha,even without packaging.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:48am On Apr 18
Truth is that nowadays most of the ladies that are fond of revealing their body parts and shake their bums on social media including the exposed high body count ladies do get husband quicker. But the side-effect is that such marriage will have issues and the home will not be a happy one because it will be filled with suspicions, fraud, hypocrisy and conflicts.

The fact is that Men in this country are attracted and interested in indecently dressed ladies. Yet they regret and wail after they marry them.

9 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 8:48am On Apr 18
Nigerian ladies ehnnnnn

Even while pregnant

5 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 8:48am On Apr 18
Solofresh2:
She belong to the street and will always be
Any man that marry this girl again will have himself to blame
From the way she dress, her lifestyle shows she is a wh0re

Exactly what happens when a tramp whōre discovers how to use the camera.

Just as Tallesty1 said, I don't blame her. She is exactly what she is and nobody can change that. It is the man that saw her and was fascinated till the point of marrying her that I blame.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by mactoni91(m): 8:50am On Apr 18
Still blame her husband...

You don't fall in love or Marry a lady from the streets...

They're usually meant for the streets.

The streets will always come for their property.

8 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 8:52am On Apr 18
zanebaddo:
Am I the one who gets irritated at the sight of anything that concerns this woman? I don't bother to listen or read whatever thing that has to do with her.

you are not alone.
If she ever greets you GOOD MORNING, you actually have to come outside your house to check if it is truly morning because there is zero truth in her whole anatomy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by maestro299: 8:52am On Apr 18
This woman has mental health issues.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Shares His Childhood Photos / Runtown Shares Cute Photo With His Son / Agbani Darego is the New Face of ₦50 Postal Stamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.