Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan (36877 Views)

Uganda To Surrender Entebbe International Airport Over Chinese Cash! / Museveni To Surrender Uganda’s Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan. / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by PSVITA(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
TundeWX:
" the Ugandan government waived international immunity in the agreement it signed to secure the loans, exposing Entebbe International Airport to take over without international protection."
Can you imagine undecided
Who does that??!!!

NO BE JUJU BE THAT?

1 Like

Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by BigBashiru: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
why u say so?

Have you seen the list of black inventions and inventors that einstein is nothing compared to? And middle eastern and aboriginal researchers? The ascendancy in science is a title whites gave themselves - they tended to steal the inventions of others... africans were first to fly an airplane even before the wright brothers but BBC, CNN etc has done a good job of causing inferiority complex in africans.

even when the british soldiers came to nigeria in 1857 they had never seen bronze scultures before so they had to steal them - they claimed to discover river niger when people had already been living there lol.
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by obailala(m): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
dasparrow:
I hope Buhari is listening because Buhari has also borrowed a lot of money from China and continues to borrow. I always knew that China giving African countries all this loans was to take over African countries and colonize it again. I don't know why the African man has no brain. What a shame.
Nigeria currently owes China less than $5bn, an amount ehich even Lagos state can pay if things get rough. Why should anyone even go take a loan with intention not to pay back?
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by DroppingLiquid: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

Have you seen the list of black inventions and inventors that einstein is nothing compared to? And middle eastern and aboriginal researchers? The ascendancy in science is a title whites gave themselves - they tended to steal the inventions of others... africans were first to fly an airplane even before the wright brothers but BBC, CNN etc has done a good job of causing inferiority complex in africans.

even when the british soldiers came to nigeria in 1857 they had never seen bronze scultures before so they had to steal them - they claimed to discover river niger when people had already been living there lol.

Let's hear this inventions then. Also post source of airplane gist.
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by Amudeneogu: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
I pity the country but Nigeria is the chind's next target let us be rady anytime from now.
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by Shedking(m): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
And this is what they took the loan for! They want to expand it to what's obtained in this photo

Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by Oblitz(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
China behaving like SOKOLOAN grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by seyz91(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Same way nigeria risk Nigerians to slavery over loan from china
Emergingnation:

https://punchng.com/uganda-loses-only-international-airport-over-chinese-loan/
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by BigBashiru: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

Let's hear this inventions then. Also post source of airplane gist.

I will give you the full details over the next couple of days. I am dismayed that the african has no self confidence due to years of colonial brainwashing, racial intimidation etc. and I have set to see that change... We are equally intelligent (if not more) but the British and French dont want you to believe that about yourself... because that belief is the source of their power over you. Cant you see how Lai Mohammed is challenging CNN? Thats how it should be. I will send you the evidence that blacks are equally intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by Oblitz(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
linearity:

Go check the Chinese loan Nigeria got for the railway, that clause is also there.

Amaechi was even on TV defending the inclusion of the clause and minimizing it’s effect on the Nigerian State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaY9LybthVw

Waohhhhh! Surely same thing would happen to Nigeria. Chaiiiiii! Watch this video
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by DroppingLiquid: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

I will give you the full details over the next couple of days. I am dismayed that the african has no self confidence due to years of colonial brainwashing, racial intimidation etc. and I have set to see that change... We are equally intelligent (if not more) but the British and French dont want you to believe that about yourself... because that belief is the source of their power over you. Cant you see how Lai Mohammed is challenging CNN? Thats how it should be. I will send you the evidence that blacks are equally intelligent.

Can't you just drop the information I asked for without the whole bickering about self confidence nonsense? What is it with you people when you ask for facts, the first thing is to project your own low self esteem on the person asking. Nigga, I'm just asking you to list the inventions and post source and what not. Jeez.

IT's always the same merry-go-round bullshit with your squad.
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by CUMIN: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
obynzo:

Don't be deceived dude. Stop trying to spread hate abeg

Im NOt decieved... Anybody can take money abroad to import and put margin as profit.

Malawian are doing it in Malawi.
Egyptian are doing it in Egypt.

We don't need ibos who are majorly importer to depreciate our reserves with importation.

The hausas bring fresh farm produce and add value to an economic organically.

2 Likes

Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by colestephan86: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Emergingnation:

https://punchng.com/uganda-loses-only-international-airport-over-chinese-loan/
What a shame, the first language in Uganda is English, while the first language in china is Chinese. The Chinese drafted an agreement in English language, and the leadership of Uganda still couldn't interpret it to know if it favours them or not, now tell me if they had drafted the agreement in Chinese , what would have happened?

1 Like

Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by BigBashiru: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

Can't you just drop the information I asked for without the whole bickering about self confidence nonsense? What is it with you people when you ask for facts, the first thing is to project your own low self esteem on the person asking. Nigga, I'm just asking you to list the inventions and post source and what not. Jeez.

Bros I was just trying to encourage anyone reading this. I ain't got no low self esteem. Google is your friend... just Google "list of black inventors" and "black inventors of aeroplane"
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by abokimallam: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
I can bet you that by the time the loans are due for payment,Buhari and Amaechi who orchestrated the loans, are no longer in office or even out of relevance. So you and the next generation will pay or china will seize our properties.
Amaechi imported refurbished trains that already breaking down. The prospect therefore for the loans to repay itself is a tall order Amaechi and co also embezzled much of the loans .May God punish Amaechi and his clicks in National Assembly for burying Nigeria in loans.
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by BKayy: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
AnanseK:

The second Niger Bridge comes to mind.
It was paid with the looted money US compelled Nigeria to use for infrastructure.

So you see... We are as free as an old woman
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by DroppingLiquid: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Alright.
BigBashiru:

Bros I was just trying to encourage anyone reading this. I ain't got no low self esteem. Google is your friend... just Google "list of black inventors" and "black inventors of aeroplane"
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by Albert0011(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Guestlander:
Musevini with his oversized coats. He has been taking oversized loans from the Chinese.
This ur comment off me o grin
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by sulaak(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
TundeWX:
" the Ugandan government waived international immunity in the agreement it signed to secure the loans, exposing Entebbe International Airport to take over without international protection."
Who does that??!!!

Africans
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by AnanseK(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Y
BKayy:

It was paid with the looted money US compelled Nigeria to use for infrastructure.

So you see... We are as free as an old woman

You’re good to go. Was the money recovered from Odua or NOI or Abacha ? Just curious grin
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by Grandkay21(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Our own is coming , all the rail ways first , then the mega city , when aso rock haha
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by Thebigheart: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
When we dey talk here say Nigeria is gone ,them say we be children of hate.

Nigeria own is coming very soon.

This country is finish kpatakpata cry cry cry
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by darichlife: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
hammer567:

ABEG, WE WANT OUT.

ALL WE ARE ASKING FOR IS BIAFRA.

WEN WE STAY ON OUR OWN SEPARATELY, LET BUHARI AND THE NORTHERN ALMAJIRI MORTGAGE THEM MAMA YANSH TO CHINESE.

NA SO E SUPPOSE BE, BLACK MAN IS NOT SUPPOSE TO STAY WITH OTHER BLACK NATIONS. HE DOES NOT REASON WELL.

WE ARE SUPPOSE TO STAY SEPARATELY.
Biafra is only making one mistake. Do you want to know it?
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by Dosvedanie(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

Both of you are having a broad argument which can be quite educating.
August Comte (1798-1857), a french philosopher is crowned as the father of sociology. But before his Grandfather existed on earth, Ibn Khaldun (1332-1406), an African had done several works on sociology, but his works were in Arab language and some sophists argued that his works were not acknowledged earlier cos it was in Arab language. However, Mohammed Al-Khwarizmi, the founder of Algorithm born around 780AD used Arabic for his innovation and it was accepted generally. Do you really believe that Mongo Park was the founder of river Niger?

1 Like

Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by OlawaleBammie: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
flokii:

The same thing Amaechi did to secure Chinese loans for refurbished locomotives and railway.. they shrouded the whole thing in secrecy and were even signing agreement documents written in Chinese language.

grin grin grin grin

Guy abeg a no fit laf, i am stressed abeg
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by SAD007(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by Popesuccess(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
TundeWX:
Who does that??!!!
When they saw plenty money to loot, they neglet to do the right thing
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by yemmywesey(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
They should loose it, what is my own concern about it.
Loan dey sweet belle , nah when you wan repay am you go hear wen!!!.
Those that signed it in Uganda should enjoy their loot.
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by BKayy: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
AnanseK:
Y

You’re good to go. Was the money recovered from Odua or NOI or Abacha ? Just curious grin
Whoever it was recovered from doesn't matter. The only Good news is that it was not Chinese loan
So Goodluck discussing with your grand children in Chinese because they are the ones sold into slavery not you.
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by ojembaojemba: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Similar thing will happen to Nigeria in about fifteen years from now especially in the railway sector. I pity who will be the president of NIGERIA then. There will be great uprising that will collapse the country called Nigeria.
Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by Ovamboland(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
flokii:

The same thing Amaechi did to secure Chinese loans for refurbished locomotives and railway.. they shrouded the whole thing in secrecy and were even signing agreement documents written in Chinese language.

So Amaechi also signed the 2010 loan for Abuja-Kaduna railway when he was still governor of Rivers state?
Has Nigeria defaulted on any of it's loan obligations? A country where a minister can acquire bra of $16m and $40m worth of jewelry cant be afraid of ordinary $240m loan, we are not in the same category as Uganda.
Since 2017, Buhari ha paid almost $200m of the $500m loan collected by Jonathan in 2010 for the Abuja-Kaduna rail

1 Like

Re: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan by winner37(m): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Very soon Nigeria will receive their own share of borrowing from China..
Let me start now planning the Chinese name that I will be bearing if China take over Nigeria 團了減

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant / Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / A Town In US Elects Goat And Dog As Mayor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.