Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking On A Lonely Road - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking On A Lonely Road (750 Views)

Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream / Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking On A Lonely Road by philme87: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
A video of a man being robbed off his phone at gunpoint while walking on a lonely road has been shared online.

In the video, the man could be seen walking along the lonely road while using his phone. He was stopped by two men who were riding on a motorcycle. One of the men who was armed with a gun stopped him and demanded he hands his phone. Terrified, the man immediately surrendered his phone.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7rFJrQVsJI

Re: Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking On A Lonely Road by KingEverest: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
thankGod he wasnt shot sad
Re: Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking On A Lonely Road by Tinney104(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
gringrin

Hmmmm
They actually sent that gun man to him maybe he's trying to blackmail someone else that's why
Na wetin me think be that

Re: Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking On A Lonely Road by Mayng01(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
He did the best thing. That decision of his, I call wisdom. Thank God for his life, he will live to procure a better one

1 Like

Re: Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking On A Lonely Road by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
See as them move like nothing happen lol.
Gun could even be fake or not loaded.
But man no fit tell sha, make them no go blow your head because you wan act action film.
Re: Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking On A Lonely Road by godisshit(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
What country is this?
Re: Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking On A Lonely Road by Pathokpo: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2021
Tinney104:
gringrin

Hmmmm
They actually sent that gun man to him maybe he's trying to blackmail someone else that's why
Na wetin me think be that
That means you need to be properly examined by a qualified therapist
Re: Moment Man Got Robbed Of His Phone At Gunpoint While Walking On A Lonely Road by Tinney104(m): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2021
Pathokpo:

That means you need to be properly examined by a qualified therapist

grin grin
Everybody want something
Everybody don forget
Say na our word, and our action
Na him dey shape reality......... I don't have anything to say than wetin I don yarn BEFORE

(1) (Reply)

Video: Princess Cries Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Her Home Ablaze, Abduct Father / 2 Suspects And A Soldier Serving In Yobe Arrested For Kidnapping In Imo (Video) / The DPA LAW FAMILY CLINIC SAYS YUL COULD GO TO PRISON FOR BIGAMY. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.