Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails (1209 Views)

Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics / ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Oddfinder: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Adamu garba the owner of the crowre app and an ardent supporter of the buhari regime laments on social media over Nigeria's debt profile amidst empty promises

Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Racoon(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Werey! Seems crase dey worry you abi zombiesm don tire you? Abeg! Just say sai baba and move on jare. Remember next level is still ongoing.Una must get sense by force.

1 Like

Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Oddfinder: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Racoon:
Werey! Seems crash dey worry.Abeg! Just say sai baba and move on jare.Next level is still on.Una must get sense by force.
The news shocked me.. i had to double check if the handle actually belonged to him
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Cow go back to sleep ����� it is not time to wake sleep more pls
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by muhamadnur: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Werey
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by longetivity(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wait, his he tired of being a zombie too
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by SadiqBabaSani: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Does that Garba live on Crack, he is too unstable mentally
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Leverage2021: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na the way Dem malami use and dump am he dey wail for

Banned Twitter but left his crowwie for dead while starving him off the Twitter that was giving him attention

Probably thinks his noise can get malami back in negotiating table for contract
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
I hope Nigerians would be wise enough to elect a candidate with track records and visible achievements not built on politics but direct involvement in the real sector.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by AfonjaConehead: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Coneheads will come for his ori soon ;S
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by KingEverest: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
hmm seriuosly? he`s fallen out of favour with the cabal maybe
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Ofunaofu: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Adamu Garba is now a wailler
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by AntiBeEmCe(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
He should keep mute b4 they ban his Cowwee. Bulhari till 2030.

1 Like

Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Oddfinder: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Racoon:
Werey! Seems crase dey worry you abi zombiesm don tire you? Abeg! Just say sai baba and move on jare. Remember next level is still ongoing.Una must get sense by force.
I spit on their skull..gang of terrorists
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Oddfinder: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Leverage2021:
Na the way Dem malami use and dump am he dey wail for

Banned Twitter but left his crowwie for dead while starving him off the Twitter that was giving him attention

Probably thinks his noise can get malami back in negotiating table for contract
They are shameless thieves
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Oddfinder: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Esseite:
I hope Nigerians would be wise enough to elect a candidate with track records and visible achievements not built on politics but direct involvement in the real sector.
Same people that voted buhari in 2015 will still vote another senile old and corrupt politician in 2023.
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Oddfinder: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Esseite:
Nigerians never learn..tribalism and bigotry don scatter their head
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by JavaScript90: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lol. This one want to defect or what?
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Sonyboom765: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Definitely someone with strong leadership capability like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, we all can attest to how he steadied Lagos ship in the midst of turbulence of both PDP n APC misrule. May God no let person do mistake vote Peter Obi Peter.

Esseite:
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Leverage2021: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Definitely someone with strong leadership capability like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, we all can attest to how he steadied Lagos ship in the midst of turbulence of both PDP n APC misrule. May good no let person go do mistake vote Peter Obi Peter.

so how is fashola currently stirring the power and works ministry which you guys boasted he would change like a mini Lagos?

Na who no Sabi Yoruba Muslims they fall for una noise

Let's not talk about buhari sef that your sophisticated brains saw as the most refined to project

1 Like

Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Definitely someone with strong leadership capability like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, we all can attest to how he steadied Lagos ship in the midst of turbulence of both PDP n APC misrule. May good no let person go do mistake vote Peter Obi Peter.

Well.. he may be your best best, but I would prefer someone whom has thrived and succeeded in the real sector not political business garnished with monopoly, That's a wealth creator not tax wealth creator like we are doing now (rubbing peter to pay paul) and we are getting burnt for loans we didnt even feel.

1 Like

Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Sonyboom765: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bro exactly the same way Peter Obi as looted Anambra commonwealth into Pandora account in his daughter's name. Only God can help us in this nation.

Leverage2021:
so how is fashola currently stirring the power and works ministry which you guys boasted he would change like a mini Lagos?

Na who no Sabi Yoruba Muslims they fall for una noise

Let's not talk about buhari sef that your sophisticated brains saw as the most refined to project

1 Like

Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by FallenShitHole: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fulani and their taquiya nonsense. Only deceiving the gullible. Aisha yesufu, the fulani woman from Auchi Edo state will still write her garbage taquiya and the gullible will still believe her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Oddfinder: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sonyboom765:

Here they come..i said it that u mumu backward Nigerians will still package another old senile corrupt old man again

1 Like

Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Adamu Garuba is mad!
It is like this guy is living on HOOGE crack
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Sonyboom765: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Maybe we should vite in Pandora Peter Obi then or what do you think ?!
Oddfinder:

Here they come..i said it that u mumu backward Nigerians will still package another old senile corrupt old man again
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by ArewaNorth: 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Despite the hatred they showed to this guy, very soon he will be the hero of some fools undecided
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Oddfinder: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Maybe we should vite in Pandora Peter Obi then or what do you think ?!
Peter obi is not qualified either..
What else do u wanna use to justify ur support for the the other man
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Oddfinder: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
ArewaNorth:
Despite the hatred they showed to this guy, very soon he will be the hero of some fools undecided
He is already a hero to some fools bro

1 Like

Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Sonyboom765: 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Every quality I stated in my initial post.

Oddfinder:

Peter obi is not qualified either..
What else do u wanna use to justify ur support for the the other man
Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by nthony10: 4:57am On Nov 27, 2021
I don't buy all these sudden realization of Buharis incompetence. My take is it's a move to sway people once more to their side in order to install another of theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Trust Them With Our Votes Again? Adamu Garba Wails by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2021
Oddfinder:
Adamu garba the owner of the crowre app and an ardent supporter of the buhari regime laments on social media over Nigeria's debt profile amidst empty promises
grin grin grin grin another zombie cured

Nigerians 100 - BMCs 0!

More to come!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labeling Osinbajo Traitor For Contesting Against Tinubu Most Unfortunate – Sagay / Videos Of Ndigbo Hailing Unknown Gunmen In Abia State / Payback's A B!tch. Wike Will Punish PDP For Their Treachery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.