Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO (1230 Views)

Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by philme87: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2022
Former militant leader, Asari Dokubo, has rubbished the presidential aspiration of Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state.

Speaking on Arise TV, Asari said it is laughable that Governor Wike wants to be the President of Nigeria and asked if Wike looks like a President.

''That is very laughable now. Nyesom WIke wants to be president. Look at him now, does he look like a President? So we want to get a President like that?'Somebody dancing on the street, somebody carrying cutlass. Is that the President you want?'he asked

Watch a video of him speaking below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU8Ho8E7IHg

Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by Illuminatiship(m): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by duro4chang(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Does Wike look like a president? That question is hilarious!

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by Aboks(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2022
This basket mouth trying to be relevant
Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by tonysunkan: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2022
Wike has the inalienable right to contest.
Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by Truthisunique2: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2022
Na money this one dey find

Only you go criticize ipob

Only you go criticize the governor joining you to criticize ipob

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by dedonfranco(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2022
The questions He is asking.....Is the same questions I have been asking.

Wike is not intelligent.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by JOemmy(m): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2022
If someone like buhari can become president why not also wike? Is wike not better than buhari?
Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by Bendeco02: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2022
That wike na funny man.... He thinks that his rascal and careless life style will take him far in politics.

Who will vote for him?

He made enemies with almost every other regions except his region.

You don't like Igbos, you dey tackle northerners... Only one person.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by izac82: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2022
I'd rather vote for Tinubu than Wike. I don't hate him, but his style of leadership is more like that of a dictator, than a democrat.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by BigRocky: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2022
Wike aka buhari pro max grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by BigRocky: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2022
izac82:
I'd rather vote for Tinubu than Wike. I don't hate him, but his style of leadership is more like that of a dictator, than a democrat.

Exactly bro,wike won't listen to the masses, ruling like a dictator and does not respect the court.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by Isobug: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2022
He almost endorsed Atiku had the video goes on
Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2022
Bendeco02:
That wike na funny man.... He thinks that his rascal and careless life style will take him far in politics.

Who will vote for him?

He made enemies with almost every other regions except his region.

You don't like Igbos, you dey tackle northerners... Only one person.
Nobody know tomorrow. Him go look like president wen you dey hang him picture for your office after your Oga don give you d order
Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2022
izac82:

Forget dat one. Wike government go sweet die. We go watch comedy papa ajasco for 8yrs. And on top Naija economy go improve.
Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by Dankovich1: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2022
This Ashiri abi na Asari Dokubo go just open mouth wide waaaaa begin dey yarn rubbish like man wey live for face me I face you house. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2022
BigRocky:

Exactly bro,wike won't listen to the masses, ruling like a dictator and does not respect the court.
Wike no be dictator. Him dey talk wella but him government na inclusive one
Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2022
"That is very laughable now. Nyesom WIke wants to be president. Look at him now, does he look like a President? So we want to get a President like that?' Somebody dancing on the street, somebody carrying cutlass. Is that the President you want?" The last time I checked When have dancing on the street become a crime?, the cutlass wike was holding did he use it to steal and harvest your cassava in your farm? In as much as you might not like wike for president, you can give us tangible reasons not to vote for him and not the nonsense gibberish of wike holding cutlass or dancing in the street, that is a very shallow reasoning undecided undecided undecided

Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by Bastardlyrich: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wike no be dictator. Him dey talk wella but him government na inclusive one
How is woke government inclusive.
Sidling the ijaws in rivers,no employment and can pay graduity.
No development apart from building bridge.
I'm ijaw and if you talk about ameachi,ehn then everyone knows he is an administrator.
Moreover who will vote wike.
Ijaws won't,igbos won't expecially because of ikuko and killing igbos in obi Igbo.
And Yorubasss are very tribalistic,they will rather vote the old roten theivenubu than another tribe.
Northerners will prefer their own so who

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by izac82: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Forget dat one. Wike government go sweet die. We go watch comedy papa ajasco for 8yrs. And on top Naija economy go improve.
What nonsense comedy? Is that what we need at this critical time that the Nigerian system has been messed up. We need a serious minded individual that can aggressively and proactively restore Nigeria back to the path of progress.
The problem is that apart from been blinded by ethnitism, Nigerians are bunch of unserious people that are doomed to repeat same mistakes, yet expecting a different result...
Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
izac82:

What nonsense comedy? Is that what we need at this critical time that the Nigerian system has been messed up. We need a serious minded individual that can aggressively and proactively restore Nigeria back to the path of progress.
The problem is that apart from been blinded by ethnitism, Nigerians are bunch of unserious people that are doomed to repeat same mistakes, yet expecting a different result...

Oyibo man talk say laff na d best medicine. Na lack of laff na him make diz government hard like diz. If na say dem no too dey serious dey squeeze face. People for don dey line up with deir policy
Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

How is woke government inclusive.
Sidling the ijaws in rivers,no employment and can pay graduity.
No development apart from building bridge.
I'm ijaw and if you talk about ameachi,ehn then everyone knows he is an administrator.
Moreover who will vote wike.
Ijaws won't,igbos won't expecially because of ikuko and killing igbos in obi Igbo.
And Yorubasss are very tribalistic,they will rather vote the old roten theivenubu than another tribe.
Northerners will prefer their own so who

You no fit know which cloth people dey buy pass from just showglass alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by Quodseverismete: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
This hipos is over stepping his boundary because "who is the presidency" is bankrolling him. But no worry everybody will be served in his own coin.
Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by Quodseverismete: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
We can all see who looks like president ruling you today

Re: Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO by WATCHOVER(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
dedonfranco:
The questions He is asking.....Is the same questions I have been asking.

Wike is not intelligent.
Wike is more intelligent than even the prof who is in ASO ROCK.
WIKE should be President, he stands tall, he has the machineries presently at his disposal as a governor, he had made his party to hold grip of the south South if not for Ben Ayade defection it would have been a 6/6 for PDP in the south south region, southern, he is Christian, why I say Christian because Buhari a Muslim has ruled for eight years it is holy for a Christian to be given the chance to also rule eight years , his state commands lots of voters
Declaimer : Not that am a tribal or religious bigot, but he has what it takes to contest

(1) (Reply)

99% Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus – Oyegun / Tinubu Remains The Person To Beat. / Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.