Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

There Will Be No General Elections In 2023-apostle Okikijesu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / There Will Be No General Elections In 2023-apostle Okikijesu (155 Views)

No General Texas, I Wont Disseminates The Information, But I Would Something Els / How To Win Elections In Africa: Adebola Williams And Dayo Israel Engage Citizens / 2019: UN Predicts Violence-free Elections In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Will Be No General Elections In 2023-apostle Okikijesu by Slimzy101: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
According to Apostle Paul Okikijesu of the Christ Apostolic Miracle Ministry, Nigeria would not hold a national election in 2023.

According to Busta Leaks, the Apostle stated in a message that unexplained things will occur in order to prevent the elections from taking place, underlining that Nigeria will require extraordinary prayers and supervision during this time.

Furthermore, Okikijesu stated that the issue of senate members need prayers and oversight. He called on the Minister of Defense, the Attorney-General of the Federation, and the Inspector-General of Police to pray more.
https://bustaleaks.com/26-11-21-there-will-be-no-general-elections-in-2023-apostle-okikijesu/

Re: There Will Be No General Elections In 2023-apostle Okikijesu by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
angry

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Why Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu Visited IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody / I Want To Serve In Kano State. Is There Any Geoscience Company In Kano? Please / Give Your Brain What It Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.