Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Help Save Baby Elhannah - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Save Baby Elhannah (450 Views)

Save A Soul! Save Baby Kamsi / Help!please Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam. / Nigerian Doctor Uses ‘improvised Incubator’ To Save Baby’s Life - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Save Baby Elhannah by slimzpresh(f): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please Nairalanders, let's help save baby Elhannah. She's been diagnosed with a hole in the heart and needs surgery. We the family are ready to ask any questions you might have. Please lets help save a life
Mods please help move this to front page
Lalastisca
Please someone help me tag the mods . Please

Re: Help Save Baby Elhannah by Gtuns(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Pls goto www.ogadonate.com to raise fund for her I can assure you people will donate to her
Re: Help Save Baby Elhannah by slimzpresh(f): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Gtuns:
Pls goto www.ogadonate.com to raise fund for her I can assure you people will donate to her
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

She Want To Abort My Child, I Refused And Now This Is Happening. / How To Use Isikhafulo Sefoni [complete Guide] / Signs That That Indicates Your Heart Is Working Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.