Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,468 members, 7,861,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison (30115 Views)

IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by SensualMan: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
V
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by PHIPEX(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
15years to conclude a trial at high court, what if there is a need for Appeal court and supreme court, how many more years will it take? Nigeria is a finished state.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Thisis2raw(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Na wa
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Picker28: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Useless police
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Richy4(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
I have never seen Nigerian prison uniform... It looked kind of plain.. haba!! embarassed
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by realstars: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Today Has Been A Great Day.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by dmbb: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kangaroo judgement, Soldiers should trace them and do the needful
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by olas24u(f): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
seunmsg:
The lucky ones that Peter Obi Pandora did not massacre using Akwuzu SARS during his bloody reign in Anambra.

Congratulations to them for the freedom. I am still very hopeful that one day, Peter Obi will pay for the crimes he committed against innocent MASSOB members.
Can a governor command SARS?

1 Like

Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Awise09(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Perfecttouch(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
How can you waste 15yrs of someone's precious life?
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by CUMIN: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
This is what Nnamdi KANU is going to get with what you get
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Sholaco: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Moderator of this platform is really sleeping to have allow all this profane languages
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Biafrannuke: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Same reason why we want Biafra
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Nonexisting: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
seunmsg:

I am demanding for justice for those killed by Peter Obi Pandora. You have a problem with that?
Who asked you to? Are you their brother or their advocate? This is how you people leave the fire in your backyard and be chasing rat in another man's house because of mischief. Let me guess, you see Peter Obi as threat to Tinubu but you are too foolish to notice that you're wrong because the young man hasn't been as restless as your greedy drug baron boss.

5 Likes

Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by mfm04622: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
KingEverest:
shocked if they can hire a good lawyer they can slam a hefty lawsuit on their accusers

No matter how good your lawyer, the constitution protects the Police from such lawsuits.

1 Like

Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by robosky02(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Inkling:
Who will pay them back the 15 years ?

Wasted years on just accusation .... Kai
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by UARBIAFRAODUA: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
The way I'm seeing comments about peter obi this day,seems peter obi is Tinubu's greatest opposition. So the order is to paint obi Bad

2 Likes

Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by alfred007(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Na wah oh
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by EyenNtokon: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
seunmsg:

The murderer must be called out to pay for his crimes no matter how some of you feel about it. Those killed and their loved ones are crying for justice. Stop supporting evil because of politics.

thunda fire you and ur stupidity

1 Like

Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by mrdipye(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
15 good years?? God pls help us o let us not fall victim of circumstances.

In other news
I need financial help biko, help a brother
07.830.900.25 Access Bank
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Rexwalters1: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
Biafrannuke:
Same reason why we want Biafra
You & Ikenga Kanu will do your own 15 years, Ok 7 will be enough for you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Sctests: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
seunmsg:

Maybe you were still a toddler when Peter Obi Pandora ordered the killing of MASSOB members and had their dead bodies dumped into the Ezu river.

See, go and learn your history and stop posting out of ignorance. Peter Obi Pandora gave the order for the killings and he must pay for his evil deeds.

Suddenly you are now sympathetic to Biafrans because you feel you can smear Peter Obi, so your Tinubu can have brighter chances at the poll? Funny yoruba muslim.

What happened to your usual chants of 'kill them' 'use them for target practice' whenever the police and army go after Biafrans who are simply protesting and waving flags.. Tinubu mugu!

3 Likes

Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Allnacruise(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Megatrix:

Will you shut up and stop making foolish posts? What concerns Peter Obi with Federal SARS? And Obi never had any issues with MASSOB at any time. As a matter of fact, he enjoyed the sympathy of MASSOB because he was Ojukwu's political God son. You just keep exposing your ignorance with all these nonsensical posts you make.

I don't know how true the stance that Peter Obi ordered the killing of Massob people...but I think he's trying to connect it with the accusation being levelled against Tinubu in regards to Endsars....

Don't be triggered
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by michlins(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Compensation should run into billions
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Rexwalters1: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Allnacruise:

I don't know how true the stance that Peter Obi ordered the killing of Massob people...but I think he's trying to connect it with the accusation being levelled against Tinubu in regards to Endsars....

Don't be triggered
What accusation is been leveled against Bola Tinubu by these confused Ipobians?
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
If na me, na now I go really join the massob.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by Rexwalters1: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ficient:
If na me, na now I go really join the massob.
History will always repeat itself, the foolish are bound to repeat the mistakes of the past, be ready for your own 15 years, nothing new under the sun.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by stanluiz(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Igbos should let this biafra go. Biafra should be a thing of the mind.

Massob and ipob has never achieve anything good in the east apart from arresting and killing of both their members and non members.
Re: Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison by izubext007: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Can u imagine, Nigeria JUSTICS system shall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC / IPOB To Storm Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Next Appearance On July 26, 2021 / Wole Soyinka: When You Marry An Illiterate Woman As A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.