Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Where Have I Been? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Have I Been? (1271 Views)

Have I Lost All Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Have I Been? by atheistandproud(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
So this time last month, out of curiosity, I left a link to one of my YouTube on a thread on the home page. I have seen people do it, so I thought, why not.

I logged in later that evening only to see that I was banned for one month! My offense? Spam. 1 month ban for spam? It was outrageous! I messaged the supermods for three days straight and no one replied me.

It would have been easy to create an alternate account to terrorize them but that is childish. There's always life outside Nairaland.

I moved on and went to Medium. I spent the last month there and I currently have 89 subs. If I get to 100, I'll get monetized.

I also focused on my Facebook and Telegram pages. I have 500+ likes/follows on Facebook and 153 on Telegram. The Gallery thread Telegram chapter is also thriving. 170+ people there. One big happy family.

Coming back to Nairaland and I see that I have been mentioned about 28 times and I was powerless to contribute. Thanks to the owners of this place.

180 people currently follow me on this platform. I counted this morning just before my ban expired. I have put out so much content in the last month that may have been of help to many people.

I have also missed the conversation and the banter that goes on here between Skywalker240, sunshineV, mrbones2, hakeem4, hakeem12, drdjay, mohbola, ajilenu, edoairways, chatinent and too many others.

It's good to be back amongst the phone section family. Despite our plenty quarrels, I love you all. My stand remains the same tho, I'll give credit where due and strongly criticize where necessary.

I am taking part in a Xiaomi contest on Facebook and I'll need your votes to win. My due date is 29th. All I need is your like. That's all.

It's good to be back y'all.

Vote link: https://www.facebook.com/1919315465050240/posts/2976524955995947/

It'll take you to FB.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Have I Been? by Hakeem12(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
atheistandproud:
So this time last month, out of curiosity, I left a link to one of my YouTube on a thread on the home page. I have seen people do it, so I thought, why not.

I logged in later that evening only to see that I was banned for one month! My offense? Spam. 1 month ban for spam? It was outrageous! I messaged the supermods for three days straight and no one replied me.

It would have been easy to create an alternate account to terrorize them but that is childish. There's always life outside Nairaland.

I moved on and went to Medium. I spent the last month there and I currently have 89 subs. If I get to 100, I'll get monetized.

I also focused on my Facebook and Telegram pages. I have 500+ likes/follows on Facebook and 153 on Telegram. The Gallery thread Telegram chapter is also thriving. 170+ people there. One big happy family.

Coming back to Nairaland and I see that I have been mentioned about 28 times and I was powerless to contribute. Thanks to the owners of this place.

180 people currently follow me on this platform. I counted this morning just before my ban expired. I have put out so much content in the last month that may have been of help to many people.

I have also missed the conversation and the banter that goes on here between Skywalker240, sunshineV, mrbones2, hakeem4, hakeem12, drdjay, mohbola, ajilenu, edoairways, chatinent and too many others.

It's good to be back amongst the phone section family. Despite our plenty quarrels, I love you all. My stand remains the same tho, I'll give credit where due and strongly criticize where necessary.

I am taking part in a Xiaomi contest on Facebook and I'll need your votes to win. My due date is 29th. All I need is your like. That's all.

Oh so that's what happened. Mailing the mods for a ban is a waste of time. Welcome back.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Have I Been? by atheistandproud(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hakeem12:
Oh so that's what happened. Mailing the mods for a ban is a waste of time. Welcome back.

Thank you boss

1 Like

Re: Where Have I Been? by Onyeka90210(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Do giveaway boss
Re: Where Have I Been? by atheistandproud(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Onyeka90210:
Do giveaway boss

See set up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Have I Been? by skywalker240(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
atheistandproud:

I have also missed the conversation and the banter that goes on here between Skywalker.240, sunshineV, mrbones2, hakeem4, hakeem12, drdjay, mohbola, ajilenu, edoairways, chatinent and too many others.

angry angry Dragnet..... Always looking for every possible means to disguise as anti spam bot and ban my comrades unnecessarily, if I catapult im head na, Dem go say I be bad pesin

Dragnet na joke oo grin

Be like say the meth I sniff for that bad dream still de give hangover grin

Welcome back comrade cool

2 Likes

Re: Where Have I Been? by sunshineV(f): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
welcome back boss, nairaland mods come turn zeus overnight. for the contest, u knw say u dnt have to rig b4 u get my votes nah grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Have I Been? by atheistandproud(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2021
sunshineV:
welcome back boss, nairaland mods come turn zeus overnight. for the contest, u knw say u dnt have to rig b4 u get my votes nah grin

I'm only just participating. Apart from two guys there. The rest of them shamelessly go buy votes.
Re: Where Have I Been? by sunshineV(f): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
atheistandproud:

I'm only just participating. Apart from two guys there. The rest of them shamelessly go buy votes.
lol since na voting, boys go rig am. hopefully, xiaomi will see thru their cheat

4 Likes

Re: Where Have I Been? by skywalker240(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2021
atheistandproud:

So how do we go about the votes
Re: Where Have I Been? by atheistandproud(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2021
skywalker240:

So how do we go about the votes

I'll provide the link
Re: Where Have I Been? by skywalker240(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2021
atheistandproud:

I'll provide the link
Okay cheesy
Re: Where Have I Been? by Scientheosopher(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Welcome back, atheistandproud.
And do provide the voting link, ASAP.
#NoTime.

1 Like

Re: Where Have I Been? by Flamees(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Mods here bu ndi ala
Feeling like What I don't know ordinary nairaland dem dey fell say na Us website
Make dem bam me abeg make i see smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Have I Been? by atheistandproud(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Scientheosopher:
Welcome back, atheistandproud.
And do provide the voting link, ASAP.
#NoTime.

I have shared the voting link. It's under the original post.

1 Like

Re: Where Have I Been? by atheistandproud(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
skywalker240:

Okay cheesy

Done. Check under the original post.
Re: Where Have I Been? by atheistandproud(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
sunshineV:
lol since na voting, boys go rig am. hopefully, xiaomi will see thru their cheat

I've shared the voting link. It's under the original post.
Re: Where Have I Been? by Kirkman: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
atheistandproud:

I've shared the voting link. It's under the original post.
It's really good to have you back bro. You were missed. Missed your factual pointers here and there on threads.
Re: Where Have I Been? by atheistandproud(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kirkman:

It's really good to have you back bro. You were missed. Missed your factual pointers here and there on threads.

Thank you bro
Re: Where Have I Been? by Mohbola(f): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
atheistandproud:

It'll take you to FB.
Welcome back King �

1 Like

Re: Where Have I Been? by chatinent: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
atheistandproud:

It'll take you to FB.
Welcome back!
Re: Where Have I Been? by atheistandproud(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mohbola:
Welcome back King �

Thank you.
Re: Where Have I Been? by Blastedholligan: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Welcome back big man
Re: Where Have I Been? by Blastedholligan: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2021
sunshineV:
which vote is that?
Re: Where Have I Been? by atheistandproud(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Blastedholligan:
Welcome back big man

Thank you.

Blastedholligan:
which vote is that?

Na regular social media contests that involves voting. People rig it all the time.
Re: Where Have I Been? by Blastedholligan: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
atheistandproud:

Thank you.

Na regular social media contests that involves voting. People rig it all the time.
eya.. Welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Where Have I Been? by atheistandproud(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Blastedholligan:
eya.. Welcome to Nigeria

Re: Where Have I Been? by Ikpunekenwa(m): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
atheistandproud:

I have shared the voting link. It's under the original post.
Boss my ban for facebook still dey remain 14 days, I no know how I go yab person na so dem ban me if not na sharp sharp vote for you. Anyway make I find another facebook to run am.
Re: Where Have I Been? by atheistandproud(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Boss my ban for facebook still dey remain 14 days, I no know how I go yab person na so dem ban me if not na sharp sharp vote for you. Anyway make I find another facebook to run am.

It's past lol. No bother.
Re: Where Have I Been? by sunshineV(f): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Blastedholligan:
which vote is that?
check the original post and vote for him

(1) (Reply)

If You Have The Chance, Which Will You Pick :tecno Camon 20 Or Spark 10 Pro? / Try This Bank That Pays You For Every Deposit Everyday! / Share Your Bb Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.