Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Have I Lost All Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have I Lost All Pictures (440 Views)

I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon / I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph / How I Lost My Phone To One Chance Bus In Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Lost All Pictures by Rochero(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Please, I have a Canon camera that I have been using for quite some time now. Unfortunately the memory card that contains lots of pictures stopped displaying.

Please is there a way I can recover all my pictures?
Is there an App or software that can be used for such.

Re: Have I Lost All Pictures by Chaos14: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2022
Is there anything like nuuz there?
Re: Have I Lost All Pictures by Rochero(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Chaos14:
Is there anything like nuuz there?
What's nuuz?
Re: Have I Lost All Pictures by Chaos14: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2022
Rochero:

What's nuuz?
Is it via they refuse to open or its say the file doesn't exist
Re: Have I Lost All Pictures by Rochero(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chaos14:
Is it via they refuse to open or its say the file doesn't exist
Just showing what I displayed on the image I uploaded
Re: Have I Lost All Pictures by Greatzeus(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rochero:
Please, I have a Canon camera that I have been using for quite some time now. Unfortunately the memory card that contains lots of pictures stopped displaying.

Please is there a way I can recover all my pictures?
Is there an App or software that can be used for such.
All the pictures I have taken with my phone camera or downloaded on the internet since 2015 are all stored on my Google photos now,I can access them by just strolling to the date it was uploaded.
Your photos should be stored on your phone memory not SD card. Anyway to avoid future occurrence, download Google photos on play store,if it's not already on your phone,log in with your Gmail account,go to settings and select the folders you want it to upload automatically from your phone to Google photos.
For me,I allowed camera,download, Whatsapp and screenshots.
Whenever you take a picture or downloaded a picture,it is uploaded automatically to your Google photos account,by this,you can't lose photos ever again

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Buy Iphone Because Of The Data Consumption Rate? / Looking For Iphone XS Max (clean) / More Info On I-phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.