Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes (16539 Views)

DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers / Hadi Sirika: Nigeria To Start Production Of Airplanes Before 2023 / Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by lexy2014: 8:39am On Nov 27, 2021
Golan007:

Don't be stupid.

Why d matter de vex u? Is it saal's fault that d govt of d day can't get it right?
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by starstaz(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2021
Storyline:
My bad ! I want to be a governor in 2023 election. This is great idea sir. That is the problem, kettle-head. My pry obstacle now is the funding. And this made me sad. Never worry for a moment sir, why not create an homongous project as big as the pharaoh pyramids and put the take off time in the month of April. If the project failed to fly, nobody will judge or arrest you because April first is a fool paradise and the world will applaud you for this crime against your own people. The money for the project can be fvvcked out to run 2023. What is your take sir ? You are very foolish. Efcc must dial your number. Bad advisor, my foot.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by Awise09(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2021
How come Akwa ibom was able to buy and whole nation could not afford an airplane, well their friends has private jet lying for anger for business.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by poiZon: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2021
Picker28:
I have exhausted my tears for my kwantry
I still have unused tears o...
I fit borrow u some but u go return am before 2022 cos na that time i go use am well.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by snoopz: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2021
Is there anything FG no dey beg for
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by seyz91(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by Mistykeen: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2021
I love this idea nice one
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by bjdon: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2021
As long as the FG is the majoirty shareholder, this venture can NEVER succeed. FG should not own more than 49% in any venture. NLNG is one of the only succesful firms in this country today, and that's because the FG owns less than 50%. Corruption and Neopotisim will kill this airline.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by Princeton92(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Rented = Borrowed......

[img]https://c./G7RCgbI7ypMAAAAd/airplane-dancing.gif[/img]

Lol

Why does this always crack up so good cheesy wink grin cheesy cool
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by MacAnalytic: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2021
Abeg na who do naija my country likedis. Who has bewicth us.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by fashrola(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2021
JavaScript90:
Nonsene. I can't remember ordinary akwa ibom renting planes to start ibom air. This government is plagued by bad policies because it is populated by quota system officials.
Hello, I am a fullstack web and app developer. If you are an agent or property developer I have a nice and very affordable real estate website/script for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and built to mimic the features of Nigeria property center. Learn more about this real estate website from the link on my signature.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number and email on my signature

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by robortonia: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2021
Lol

I remember when Nigerians say they wanted change from fresh air grin....
They even insulted GEJ and made him looked like he was our problem..

Some Nigerians even vowed to vote buhari even if he has no certificate as it were.....some promised to vote sai baba even if he tenders Nepa bill as certificate...well time has told us all wat we all need to know about this man called buhari...he wasted our lives..our votes ..our resources ..our time...and most painfully , our future.....

I believe his integrity has left him long ago..and so his peace.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by Orangedreams: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2021
If una like, make una commence with 1 bicycle.

Abeg check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by Dfynboi: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by ComeToJesus: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2021
Oh! Please..

Akwa Ibom is deploying tear rubber planes.
Air Peace is receiving straight from manufacturers.

A so called Federal government is planning to rent to start an airline.

I don't even know how to describe how I feel.

How did comedians get into power?
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by ComeToJesus: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Rented = Borrowed......

[img]https://c./G7RCgbI7ypMAAAAd/airplane-dancing.gif[/img]

Please stop!!� grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by Tarabye: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2021
More than eight presidential fleet are kept unused with polithiefcians owning almost all private jets
This country is a joke
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by udemzyudex(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2021
What a shame
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by abnot: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2021
JavaScript90:
Nonsene. I can't remember ordinary akwa ibom renting planes to start ibom air. This government is plagued by bad policies because it is populated by quota system officials.
Hello, I am a fullstack web and app developer. If you are an agent or property developer I have a nice and very affordable real estate website/script for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and built to mimic the features of Nigeria property center. Learn more about this real estate website from the link on my signature.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number and email on my signature
Ibom air started operations by leasing two CRJ900 aircraft. The ncaa act states that you must have a minimum of two aircrafts to be able to apply for AOC. The AOC process takes time and if you recall Airpeace outrightly purchased 7 old aircrafts to kickstart the AOC process . At the end those aircrafts were grounded for more than one year because they were not able to get AOC for a long time. During this time they were spending money maintaining these aircrafts and paying parking charges and staff with no money coming in. Under conditions like this it is better to lease an aircraft till you get the AOC . If Sirika buys old planes for a start they’d criticise him. If he buys new aircrafts and grounds them while waiting for the AOC process they’ll also criticise him for being wasteful. Next them you travel through Lagos airport (domestic ) you’ll see three new generation Boeing 737 aircrafts with the NGEagle livery. They’ve been parked down for months now waiting to secure an AOC
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by Awkabigboy: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2021
Hunchogee:
so is Akwa ibom you are calling ordinary?
You no get sense oo
Na u no get sense, the guy is correct

Compared to Nigeria Akwa ibom just a state out of 36 is ordinary, try to read to understand, idiot
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by peculiar2233: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin Make I speak Yoruba
Aye eyin people yi ti baje sha
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by Lucas4903: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
ComeToJesus:
Oh! Please..

Akwa Ibom is deploying tear rubber planes.
Air Peace is receiving straight from manufacturers.

A so called Federal government is planning to rent to start an airline.

I don't even know how to describe how I feel.

How did comedians get into power?

Tear rubber planes.?......I guess u should go study more on Akwa Ibom lease agreement with Sinai Air Abi na Air Sinai.......Recently Ibom air just signed to purchase ten new aircrafts. But they started somehow either by lease or by whatever. I just don't trust the Nigerian Government to deliver on this project.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by ActuaRise696969: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
46% minority equity position for Nigerians for a business venture that has no plane, has no MRO and will be managed by investors?

You are crowd funding for a project that has no asset but liabilities. You want people to invest in a negative balancsheet venture proposition with no revenue but liabilities.

Are these people so ignorant of venture capitalism?

It is very shameful for a country to allow a President who has no knowledge of economics to assemble a team who know nothing about standard business practices.

Sounds like a scam to me. You want people to invest their money on good faith when you have no track record of success?

I will rather beg the management of Ibom Airline with a Letter of Interest for 1% equity position via convertible note for delayed 2yrs investment at a discount of 20% with an investment of a million dollars than invest 1000 naira on a project that the promoters do not speak the language of economics.

I can smell scam from a distance

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wait o. Nigeria want rent plane take do business for the same country where one state and some individuals can have more than 5planes? Who do they want to tent from? Cos I know some of them will use their stolen money, buy plane and rent to the government. And they will be collecting the rent the same way someone is collecting rent for Asorock.
Nigeria government I raise my left breast for una.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by JONSYN7154: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Wait o. Nigeria want rent plane take do business for the same country where one state and some individuals can have more than 5planes? Who do they want to tent from? Cos I know some of them will use their stolen money, buy plane and rent to the government. And they will be collecting the rent the same way someone is collecting rent for Asorock.
Nigeria government I raise my left breast for una.
chei!! Which one be left breast kwanu? grin grin grin
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by kwaso2: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
But who cursed Nigeria leadership? What can our government even get right?
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by maldino: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin grin grin Giant of Africa dey rent planes..
You guys don't have shame.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by Tundex911: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rented...

Smh
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by hammer567: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

https://www.thecable.ng/nigeria-air-will-commence-operation-with-three-rented-planes-says-fg/amp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEriUvZF1eM

I FOR ONE WILL NEVER TAKE NIGERIA AIR.

IT JUST DONT MAKE SENSE, LET THE PRIVATE SECTOR HANDLE THIS MARKET.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by lookingfly: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
deenvibe:
A whole giant of Africa with rented aircraft.... Who did we offend in this country
GEJ grin
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes by redsun(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is a government that loses over ten billion US dollars annually to corruption and thieving politicians/civil servants, and cannot allocate enough capital to float a much needed national airline. Soon they will want the Chinese to come and run it.

Yeye animals. It's a government of thieves and for thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Police, DSS, INEC Deployed In Edo For APC Shadow Poll / Abubakar Sani Bello Receives Report Of Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.