Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything (20388 Views)

Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State / Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) / Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by saintmm(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2021
Funny enough, this one will still be talking of nation-building!
This is what you have when a country is ruled by presidency and not president.

I rise
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by Pussse1: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by tonexman18(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2021
As they declare bandits as terrorist, na dis man dey suppose arrest first
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by FrancisIgya: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2021
Sheik Gumi, a little to the left and a little to the right.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by Ochelyko1: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2021
okrote4real:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/breaking-declaration-of-bandits-as-terrorists-wont-change-anything-gumi/

i agreed with you on just one count that not all herdsmen are bandits or terrorist. so those that are clean should be kept in one side why the real bandits and terrorist once should be dealt with.

for the first time in history dis man has said something that i can relate with.

God bless and keep the innocent fulani herdsmen and the good hearted fulanis in general.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by abidem4real: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2021
okrote4real:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/breaking-declaration-of-bandits-as-terrorists-wont-change-anything-gumi/
I think it is high time this Gumi of a man was arrested if truly federal government is sincere about the declaration of armed bandits as terrorists because an advocate of terrorism like Gumi is a clear terrorist himself.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by sakanifemi123(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2021
if this man say something like this in country where system is working well, I know he would have been in jail presently.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2021
Defending criminal act is even deadly than the criminals. Gumi had directly and indirectly justify the activities of the Bandits hence made them continue waving stronger but no Northerner we criticise him because it's against will of their Allah to say no to Bad things

region with religion of peace indeed
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by Bigpapi: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by seyz91(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2021
cheesy
Mrkumareze:
Their papa don talk and na so e be..
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by Yankee101: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Thats not true

They'll be able to use effective Anerican weapons on them

Their sales agreement stipulates use criteria and they know it that's why they don't want fulani bandits classified as terrorists, which they clearly are
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2021
This Islamic terrorist called Gumi should be arrested immediately.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by PlanktonX: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2021
Baawaa:

This man is senseless, for this useless soul is still alive and talking rubbish,Buhari is a failure

Is Gumi representing the murderous terrorist sect called bandit or perhaps one of them.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by Brushstrokes20: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2021
This bloodthirsty terrorist again
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by kafeii123: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2021
at least now, they're no longer 'businessmen'
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by Adrian98(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2021
Should I question the northerners and Muslims here again? Respectfully on their opinions
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by oyeb15: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2021
Truth. Infact Gumi will make a good president far better than these useless people in government.

A real problem require practical solution.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by doncollino: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
E pain am
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by Osibajo2023: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
You have mental problem, sir.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by egoldman(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
okrote4real:

Someone should tell this man that before IPOB was proscribed it had not killed any single soul, be it security agents or civilians, the federal government violence to people agitation was what led to them carrying arms.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by Sammerboi: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Like how dare Gumi compare Bandits with Ipob. And he’s also comparing their situation with that of the Niger delta militants lol. Why this man still walks freely in this country without being arrested by the Daura secret service is beyond me. How many times did he come out to condemn Fulani terrorists when they attack innocent civilians? Gumi must be interrogated by the Feds.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by Hakeem3(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
I don’t blame this man at all. Na APC government wey give am power to rant anyhow nai I blame. Imagine comparing Fulani bandits and Niger-delta militants Huh.!
Personally I think he’s just concerned about the allowances he gets from their grand patron Buhari for being the sole spokesperson and mediator of the terrorist bandits. Mind you, let’s not forget how these Fulani herders got in possession of arms and ammunition in the first place; it was as a result of the 2015 presidential election preparations, when Buhari promised dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood � if he didn’t emerge the winner, hence equipping them to be his attack dogs. It’s so unfortunate where we’ve found ourselves as a Nation.!
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by Germi9: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
That is why today there is relative peace in the Niger Delta because government have accepted the painful reality of rehabilitating and empowering them.
What does the north contribute to the country that Gumi will compare SS to the North
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
okrote4real:

"This bandits sympathetic idiot should be arrested asap for romancing the already declared terrorist organization a.k.a. bandits...

FG only declared Bandits as Terrorist and NOT HERDSMEN, why is this idiot trying to create a delibrate confusion by indirectly inciting the illiterate herdsmen against the Government?

This is how they go about creating problems and inciting violence...Gumi must be arrested and charged to court, DSS take note". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by Obyino: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Why DSS never arrest this man undecided
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by lookingfly: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://c./7HUogy7rXs4AAAAd/feel-me-think-about-it.gif[/img]
Pls Zuma, can you remind me the full name of the guy in your meme?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything by BruncleZuma: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Pls Zuma, can you remind me the full name of the guy in your meme?
That's Kayode Ewumi...in this meme, his character is called "Roll Safe".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Zamfara Twins Regain Freedom / Two Serial Armed Robbers Caught During Operation In Imo State (photos) / Police Arrest Vigilante For Killing Passerby, 17 Suspected Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.